Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681780 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neoclassical: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Application still closed without success or regret mail..it is time to move on. Keeping people in this kind of suspense is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wayo DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Today I was able to login after so many weeks of portal closed...and then later on when I tried it again, it showed portal closed

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
The process is just being unnecessarily dragged.. the interviews may be starting last week of this month. It should have been earlier but it's been put on hold.. lets be hopeful it actually starts last week of the month and not dragged further. In the meantime pls move on with your life for now because nothing is set on stone yet.
On hold! How? There is God ooo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
h
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrsBee: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pdirac:

I completely doubt what you just posted, even if the recruitment is on hold, no agent at DPR will tell you anything.

Really? So I would lie about it for what reason exactly I was not even aware of the ban until I called and the agent mentioned it. Maybe you can try calling too. #doubtingthomas

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
MrsBee:

I think it does. I just spoke to the call agent from DPR and he said the recruitment is temporarily on hold.

So temporary on hold means ban to you?

Are you aware of NAPE conference?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2017
The nape conference is ending 23th November. Being a regulatory agency in the oil and gas industry I doubt if dpr is a member of that Association.

If anything will happen regarding inviterview it's probability going to be in January just like what one of the dpr helpline respondents said sometime last week.

As for the speculations of who will get invite and who will not because of the current application status, I think so many wrong conclusions were made here . If there are dpr hapefuls here in this forum who are from Kaduna state should go and find out what snapnet did in the just concluded Kaduna State Internal Revenue recruitment aptitude test. All test takers login were closed just a day after the test .And I think that is how they've been doing it and dpr will not be an exception .

I pray for you ,me and every other person in this forum to not only make it to the next stage but to have the opportunity of getting employed by dpr .

Remain bless .

quote author=Onyiridike post=62233788]

Are you aware of NAPE conference?[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2017
goodwalima1985:
The nape conference is ending 23th November. Being a regulatory agency in the oil and gas industry I doubt if dpr is a member of that Association.

If anything will happen regarding inviterview it's probability going to be in January just like what one of the dpr helpline respondents said sometime last week.

As for the speculations of who will get invite and who will not because of the current application status, I think so many wrong conclusions were made here . If there are dpr hapefuls here in this forum who are from Kaduna state should go and find out what snapnet did in the just concluded Kaduna State Internal Revenue recruitment aptitude test. All test takers login were closed just a day after the test .And I think that is how they've been doing it and dpr will not be an exception .

I pray for you ,me and every other person in this forum to not only make it to the next stage but to have the opportunity of getting employed by dpr .

Remain bless . quote author post=62233788]

Amen!

Well, some people have come to state categorically and emphatically that ONLY those who can access their portal and received sms/text to update their portal will make it to interview.

However, in this case ALL portals are NOT closed.

Do you know ALL the candidates that wrote the test in Kaduna and they confirmed to you that their portals are closed?

Well, somebody here claimed that DPR is part of NAPE conference.

And who says interview is not possible in December?

Depending on the number of candidates invited and the number of venues available and the strategies adopted, it can be done this November.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kyukastan: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Onyiridike:

Amen!

Well, some people have come to state categorically and emphatically that ONLY those who can access their portal and received sms/text to update their portal will make it to interview.

However, in this case ALL portals are NOT closed.

Do you know ALL the candidates that wrote the test in Kaduna and they confirmed to you that their portals are closed?

Well, somebody here claimed that DPR is part of NAPE conference.

And who says interview is not possible in December?

Depending on the number of candidates invited and the number of venues available and the strategies adopted, it can be done this November.

I applied the Kaduna state internal revenue service, I was invited for the test and I did it, my result came out instantly; 74%. The next day the portal was closed. I sure know I would be invited for interview.

Let us wait till DPR decide. Meanwhile get busy with other things.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Onyiridike:

Are you aware of NAPE conference?

An organisation cannot be a member of NAPE. Although people in an organisation can be. It's like saying NNPC is a member of NSE or COREN. obviously that's not possible.

Considering the full meaning of NAPE, i doubt anyone in DPR will be a member. They don't exactly do petroleum exploration at DPR.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2017
dayjahvoo:

An organisation cannot be a member of NAPE. Although people in an organisation can be. It's like saying NNPC is a member of NSE or COREN. obviously that's not possible.

Considering the full meaning of NAPE, i doubt anyone in DPR will be a member. They don't exactly do petroleum exploration at DPR.

OK sir!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
Kyukastan:

I applied the Kaduna state internal revenue service, I was invited for the test and I did it, my result came out instantly; 74%. The next day the portal was closed. I sure know I would be invited for interview.

OK sir!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nindem101: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017

Guy it's test portal that was closed immediately after every individual test. but application portal remain closed before invitation for the test.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Nindem101:

Guy it's test portal that was closed immediately after every individual test. but application portal remain closed before invitation for the test.

isn't that exactly what he said?

Or did you mean to say "aplication portal remains open"?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2017
NAPE is just an association like SPE not a regulator, so NAPE" holding her yearly convention does not have any influence on DPR's modus operandi which is the usual government working style.
When DPR is ready to go on with the recruitment process, they will alert people.

At least we have heard and seen how Snapnet conducted recruitment exercises for other agencies employing the same tactics they are using now for DPR's own. So everybody should keep his or her own speculation and "from a reliable source " to himself/herself.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slexd: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Nindem101:

.what category did you applied?was level 11 to 09 i.e exp hire invited for apptitude test
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Pls attend the conference & meet Pat Maseli as one of the members of NAPE.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nindem101: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2017
what category did you applied?was level 11 to 09 i.e exp hire invited for apptitude tes

I applied level 11

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2017
When the application portal of the Kaduna state internal revenue became closed, my sister keeps seeing closed each time she tries to login, I just concluded to her that she's out of the race because the same thing happened with some people in dpr recruitment exercise . On 7th Nov. 2017 after she had resigned to fate , she got the reminder that she's scheduled to write an online aptitude test on 8th Nov. around 11am. she got 61% and on the 9th her login along with others who scored as much as 83% got closed.

So lets continue to pray hard and love one another.

we all want this job and God willing we'll get it and get to meet each other in dpr documentation and training .

Remain bless .

Nindem101:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fabulousmann(f): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
goodwalima1985:

When the application portal of the Kaduna state internal revenue became closed, my sister keeps seeing closed each time she tries to login, I just concluded to her that she's out of the race because the same thing happened with some people in dpr recruitment exercise . On 7th Nov. 2017 after she had resigned to fate , she got the reminder that she's scheduled to write an online aptitude test on 8th Nov. around 11am. she got 61% and on the 9th her login along with others who scored as much as 83% got closed.

So lets continue to pray hard and love one another.

we all want this job and God willing we'll get it and get to meet each other in dpr documentation and training .

Remain bless .

who told you those with portal closed in dpr recruitment are out of the race?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
my friends who were not invited for the aptitude test portal are closed till date. DPR IS DIFFERENT. DPR portal were open during the aptitude test and after the test all portals were closed. applicants for kaduna state board of internal revenue are not much compared to DPR. then those that scored above 83% in kaduna state board were they portals still closed from your statement. i was expecting my portal to be closed after editing but it didn't. it is either those people whose portal are open are disqualify or they are the qualified ones.how about those who score less than your sis, are their portal still open.do you know if the cut off point is 85%. please dont assume again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by krotimimega(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
I have tried using another web browser to login to my profile but the response I get is "Your records do not match ours". I am of the APC crew and I am so confused right now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
krotimimega:
I have tried using another web browser to login to my profile but the response I get is "Your records do not match ours". I am of the APC crew and I am so confused right now.
You must have entered the login details wrongly. May be u forgot the first letter of password must be uppercase.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
krotimimega:
Change your password
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
abobim:
my friends who were not invited for the aptitude test portal are closed till date. DPR IS DIFFERENT. DPR portal were open during the aptitude test and after the test all portals were closed. applicants for kaduna state board of internal revenue are not much compared to DPR. then those that scored above 83% in kaduna state board were they portals still closed from your statement. i was expecting my portal to be closed after editing but it didn't. it is either those people whose portal are open are disqualify or they are the qualified ones.how about those who score less than your sis, are their portal still open.do you know if the cut off point is 85%. please dont assume again. Thanks
She didn't make assumptions, and for your points, I will only say OK.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
abobim:

My good friend, dnt sound too certain that its either u are in or out of the race once ur portal is open as u have said.

The question is how valid would ur statement be in the end when u realize that SOME peeps with open portals are not called for interview while SOME peeps with closed portals are called up?

The point is, at this stage u are very wrong to sound very SURE!!!

Wehdone Sir!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
it is possible that DPR might not do interview because firs and fcsc only did interview. it was within the same interval that they advertise for their different positios. for me, it depends on connection, luck and God by your side.i just pray that i will be called
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
whiteangels:

My good friend, dnt sound too certain that its either u are in or out of the race once ur portal is open as u have said.

The question is how valid would ur statement be in the end when u realize that SOME peeps with open portals are not called for interview while SOME peeps with closed portals are called up?

The point is, at this stage u are very wrong to sound very SURE!!!

Wehdone Sir!

I would not advise anybody who is not patient to apply for DPR job. NCAT that completed their exam in August has already shortlisted candidate for interview.

Don't blame anybody who sound too sure. Some people actually know people who have genuine information with regards to this recruitment.

A lecturer friend also told me that somebody at DPR headquarter was contacted and he informed them that mail/text has been sent to successful candidates to update their profile.

Funny enough, a senior lecturer in a federal university applied for this job as EH.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by whiteangels: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Onyiridike:

I would not advise anybody who is not patient to apply for DPR job. NCAT that completed their exam in August has already shortlisted candidate for interview.

Don't blame anybody who sound too sure. Some people actually know people who have genuine information with regards to this recruitment.

A lecturer friend also told me that somebody at DPR headquarter was contacted and he informed them that mail/text has been sent to successful candidates to upload their profile.

Funny enough, a senior lecturer in a federal university applied for this job as EH.

Madam, i believe, it wud actually be foolhardy to accept , hook line and sinker, anyone's "hypothesis" at all, whether acclaimed genuine info or not.

Like i said, certainty on these DPR facts shudnt be a virtue for anyone yet.

E ku ise oluwa Ma!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.