Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681818 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Onyiridike:

You actually think that politicians dabble into everything. DPR job may look like heaven to you but many politicians are more interested in government contract that will fetch them billions.

Have you ever seen the son of a president, governor, senator, rep member e.t.c working for government to earn salary?

If any politician is interested in government job, he is doing it for the poor masses. This also depends on what they want to get in return.

You are far from this government.

I know of a Senator that submitted 25 names. They are more interested than you.

I have seen a female senator daughter ( Anambra state to be precise) working in one of the agencies under ministry of education.This is a first hand information because I attended her wedding also via connection.

Putting their children at DPR will clear the coast for the contract that worth billions you are talking about besides this is a body( DPR) under the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

See NNPC, DPR, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, CBN, FIRS, PEF( Petroleum Equalisation Fund) etc. pls go there, and see politicians' Children there.

stop saying what you don't know OK.

The last time I checked, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku' s daughter, the Minister of Interior, Lt Gen. Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd)'s son and other politicians children were recruited in CBN.

Get your fact right OK.

The contract that worth billions isn't it coming from DPR and Others.

Thanks and I won't respond again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
dayjahvoo:

That's just not factual.

Go to the NNPC towers and you will see how interested they are in this kind of recruitments. The jobs they leave for the masses that you are referring to are those of N-power, Peace corp, and Kaduna teachers.

That someone is not interested in placing his son somewhere doesn't necessarily translate to not being interested in placing anyone there.

thanks for reminding him.

N-power, peace Corp and Kaduna reachers are for the masses..

some politicians' children will even disguise themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
dewin86:
Next week! i repeat next week!!!... the reign of all "speculating " kings and queens will come to an end.

Some gullible fellows have left this thread simply because of what they have been made to believe.

Worse still, another set of gullible fellows have gone ahead to give "Thanksgiving offering" simply because they have been made to believe that their names have entered the "book of life" and hence, they are parading themselves up and down on this thread...isokay
but i bring words of wisdom to everyone that care to believe:
A big surprise awaits you all, the kind of surprise that can be likened to "PRE-RAPTURE"...

So there For, brace up, Stop, think, dream and pray on how you will pass this interview. peace!!!

CC:
Team APC
Team APA
Team OM
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Naija can yarn shaaaaa.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by KnowMore: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Okay
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
The goal post keeps shifting. Same people that said the interview will be in September, said October, then November. Now, its December. Lol, na real wa!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
EdoBoy90:

I have seen a female senator daughter ( Anambra state to be precise) working in one of the agencies under ministry of education.This is a first hand information because I attended her wedding also via connection.

Putting their children at DPR will clear the coast for the contract that worth billions you are talking about besides this is a body( DPR) under the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

See NNPC, DPR, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, CBN, FIRS, PEF( Petroleum Equalisation Fund) etc. pls go there, and see politicians' Children there.

The last time I checked, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku' s daughter, the Minister of Interior, Lt Gen. Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd)'s son and other politicians children were recruited in CBN.

Get your fact right OK.

Add NILSAL, NDIC, PTDF, NCC to the list. David Marks daughter used to work at NCC but left a year or two ago cos the benefits aren't as juicy as before, I know this cos a relative of mine works there. I personally, know children of politicians from my state that currently work in CBN and ndic. So yeah, madam get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Misskay90:

Add NILSAL, NDIC, PTDF, NCC to the list. David Marks daughter used to work at NCC but left a year or two ago cos the benefits aren't as juicy as before, I know this cos a relative of mine works there. I personally, know children of politicians from my state that currently work in CBN and ndic. So yeah, madam get your facts right.

Thanks.

that Guy said Politicians are not interested in FG jobs. I just want to prove him wrong.

My Friend in Wudil Police Academy in Kano, told me Sen. David Mark sons are with them in the academy.

See, the politicians have hijacked all FG jobs in this country. Just 10% for merit if something like even exist at all.

I am not worry because I have seen a lot where I am now. My time will come in Jesus name.

The politicians outside now control Ministries, Departments and Agencies, MDA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Misskay90:

As usual, you have seen an opportunity to masturbate on my post.

That is my opinion.

You know all these people and you are still here believing God just like humble self.

Next time, don't lie just to make a point.

I am yet to see a the obasanjos, Goodlucks, Yaraduas, e.t.c working as civil servants.

If you have seen, good for you.

Once again, what I posted is my opinion and not a fact.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Get your fact right OK.

My post is an opinion and not a fact. I am yet to see one where I am.

There must always be an exception.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Politicians, lol! They don't only own stakes in this recruitment, they are the stake!!

Apart, of course, from top Political Godfathers that just make dying minute phone calls and everything changes in their favor, there are those that follow it all step of the way. In the NASS for e.g, there are committees of Petroleum Upstream and Downstream for both Senate and Reps. Each C'ttee member is quaranteed a slot, at least I know that was what happened in 2013.

In the individual State Governor's Offices (Office of the Head of Service to be precise) , there is usually a recruitment unit that liaises with their State Commissioner at FCC in vetting applicants to make sure their interests are somewhat reflected in a major recruitment.

Why I am saying all these is simple, so those who can reach out to their Reps/Senators/FCC Commissioners can and should, you never know what move of yours may be the connecting dot for you. Above all, Pray.

A piece of advice to some of you on here, whenever you are in an interactive forum like this, just take what you deem relevant and move along. Some of the attitudes on display here will get you nowhere.

last last hausa people say "mai uwa a gindin murhu..."

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Onyiridike:

As usual, you have seen an opportunity to masturbate on my post.

That is my opinion.

You know all these people and you are still here believing God just like humble self.

Next time, don't lie just to make a point.

I am yet to see a the obasanjos, Goodlucks, Yaraduas, e.t.c working as civil servants.

If you have seen, good for you.

Once again, what I posted is my opinion and not a fact.

Ah! Please let your post be polite.

We should be mature here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
...baya kwana da yunwa grin
Tjayelbee:
Politicians, lol! They don't only own stakes in this recruitment, they are the stake!!

Apart, of course, from top Political Godfathers that just make dying minute phone calls and everything changes in their favor, there are those that follow it all step of the way. In the NASS for e.g, there are committees of Petroleum Upstream and Downstream for both Senate and Reps. Each C'ttee member is quaranteed a slot, at least I know that was what happened in 2013.

In the individual State Governor's Offices (Office of the Head of Service to be precise) , there is usually a recruitment unit that liaises with their State Commissioner at FCC in vetting applicants to make sure their interests are somewhat reflected in a major recruitment.

Why I am saying all these is simple, so those who can reach out to their Reps/Senators/FCC Commissioners can and should, you never know what move of yours may be the connecting dot for you. Above all, Pray.

A piece of advice to some of you on here, whenever you are in an interactive forum like this, just take what you deem relevant and move along. Some of the attitudes on display here will get you nowhere.

Peace!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tjayelbee:

Peace!

My guy those senators/Reps things don't work again. We have collected a lot of recommendation letters from senators/rep members which never saw the light of the day. If you are a Chairman House Committee or Chairman Senate Committee on petroleum in the Downstream/Upstream sector, the highest you can get is one slot after much lobbying even. Recruitment of this kind is not done that way as international best practices is still adhered to to a reasonable degree of accuracy even though we cannot rule out some irregularities. To get this job , you must have sublime faith in your creator and faith in yourself too because only then will you have faith in the whole process.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
I feel you bro!

But how it goes down in those committees is usually negotiations, depending on the calibre of men in the composition of the C'ttee. Chairmen don't always walk away with slots alone. For FIRS, finance C'ttee members got at least 2 each the last time.

As for recommendation letters, these days they amount to nothing sadly, but its still a move.

Yes, most of the posts on here agree that DPR still hire on merit, if you've been following.

Goodluck to everyone!

insperyadyou:
My guy those senators/Reps things don't work again. We have collected a lot of recommendation letters from senators/rep members which never saw the light of the day. If you are a Chairman House Committee or Chairman Senate Committee on petroleum in the Downstream/Upstream sector, the highest you can get is one slot after much lobbying even. Recruitment of this kind is not done that way as international best practices is still adhered to to a reasonable degree of accuracy even though we cannot rule out some irregularities. To get this job , you must have sublime faith in your creator and faith in yourself too because only then will you have faith in the whole process.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
babagy82:
...baya kwana da yunwa grin

Kwarai! wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jtech17: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Tjayelbee:

Kwarai! wink

Una won turn here to una community town meeting

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifykoleyahooc(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Opinions i believe are merely what people think about a situation, as we have had several coming from different people concerning our status in the ongoing recruitment. But let me ask, whose report shall we believe? For me I will never stop trusting God for his favour on this by allowing my faith to stagger cos of what people say,which is founded on inference.let's no be discouraged and wait for the message proper as we all know the race has never been to the swift...

Best wishes!

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2017
EazyMoh:

Chai! and you'd have the guts to insult everyone who makes a mistake.
See you mentioning Peace Corp as a government job.

Being foolish must be in your DNA because you couldn't have learned and mastered it so well.

Where in that post did i refer to peace corp as a government job? I hope for your sake that your problem is just a sickness of the eyes and not that of the brain because there are no glasses for the brain o.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Being foolish must be in your DNA because you couldn't have learned and mastered it so well.

Where in that post did i refer to peace corp as a government job? I hope for your sake that your problem is just a sickness of the eyes and not that of the brain because there are no glasses for the brain o.
Don't worry it seems juvenile delinquency is what's making you feel ecstatic when you talk to people rudely. Many people have tried correcting to you to address/correct/disagree with decorum but you wouldn't at the end you embossed yourself like this. Oyindike was talking about top politicians not being interested in small positions in government MDAs. You confidently challenged her that they do, but only leave "... npower, PEACE CORP and Kaduna teaching"
Unless you want to say you don't understand the implications of what you wrote.
btw the simple fact that you are listing the scam called Peace Corp as a job indicates the level of knowledge.
I hope you aren't scammed.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2017
EazyMoh:

Don't worry it seems juvenile delinquency is what's making you feel ecstatic when you talk to people rudely. Many people have tried correcting to you to address/correct/disagree with decorum but you wouldn't at the end you embossed yourself like this. Oyindike was talking about top politicians not being interested in small positions in government MDAs. You confidently challenged her that they do, but only leave "... npower, PEACE CORP and Kaduna teaching"
Unless you want to say you don't understand the implications of what you wrote.
btw the simple fact that you are listing the scam called Peace Corp as a job indicates the level of knowledge.
I hope you aren't scammed.

Your head is paining you.

The poster talked about jobs that politicians leave for the masses and peace corp qualifies because they have been giving people in their local governments letters to peace corp offices across the country in anticipation of the presidency signing the bill.

Now my personal opinion is that the presidency won't sign that bill but that does not negate the fact that it is a job that some politicians are using to appease masses in their constituents.

Just admit you were desperate for some attention from me and you didnt bother to charge your brain before posting.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by owolabiza(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Can we just desist from this 'I heard, them say,its like ' speculations as its really derailing this thread.

let's keep our fingers crossed till when we get meaningful information/update on the recruitment.

#STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD.
#STAY QUIET TILL WE GET REASONABLE UPDATE FROM THEM.
#ENOUGH OF MY PERSONAL OPINION.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Has anyone got interview invitation ? If yes then signify and if No then let's maintain decorum until we receive such from DPR , not all these update SMS /mails abeg, it's tiring .

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jorion(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
This is the problem with Nigerians. Why the need for argument when discussions are always better. Why not just listen and then try to make corrections where possible. Always fighting amongst yourselves and it's really irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodwalima1985(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
[I tot those that will get are already known.
Or you still doubt Tamihawtt87 authentic info ?.

We don't have to wait for him to come out categorically and say if you don't have the update mail you are not proceeding perhaps he's afraid not to hot people's feelings .

The way those who got the mail are addressed in that massage speaks volume about their fate .

Initially I was of view that it was just a ploy by dpr to divert the attention of ogas that might be coming to seek for favour for their unqualified kids .

Anyway, the interview date has been predicted to be on 4th December ,that's mean invite will roll in this month .
Let's see what happen.

Regard.

quote author=tolesky post=62513275]Has anyone got interview invitation ? If yes then signify and if No then let's maintain decorum until we receive such from DPR , not all these update SMS /mails abeg, it's tiring .[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slexd: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Your head is paining you.

The poster talked about jobs that politicians leave for the masses and peace corp qualifies because they have been giving people in their local governments letters to peace corp offices across the country in anticipation of the presidency signing the bill.

Now my personal opinion is that the presidency won't sign that bill but that does not negate the fact that it is a job that some politicians are using to appease masses in their constituents.

Just admit you were desperate for some attention from me and you didnt bother to charge your brain before posting.
peace corps bill will be sign,but it may be delayed for political reasons
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Slexd:
peace corps bill will be sign,but it may be delayed for political reasons

My emotional side hopes so because i have people who would absolutely love that to happen.

But....

My logical side, having watched the senate session that passed the bill to the presidency, is telling me not to hold my breath for them.

They committee report practically condemned the corp as being useless/needless but still went ahead to recommend it. Very baffling!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
I just dey laugh all of una. People that write here don't know jack of what's happening in DPR. Did you know that they've started giving offer letters to some people. Let me hint you on this, a friend of mine (she is a cousin of Minister of Trade and Investment Godfrey Enelamah) received her offer letter 2 weeks ago. She showed me the letter LIVE and Direct. She told me she met about 3 other muslim ladies and a guy there when sh picked up her letter. What am saying is don't u guys reason that why there is delay in the next stage is cos they wanna settle the big shots first before proceeding to people like us. Anyway I wish all of us a successful outing regarding this job.
That is not true. Nobody has been offered any appointment letter in respect to the 2016 DPR recruitment. Few people here too have connects but are being careful in what they release to the public. If you really knew somebody of that magnitude that got the job, why not use that same connect to get yours. Besides, the Minister Of Trade and Investment is not Godfrey Enelamah but Okechukwu Enelamah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
People can lie.. Snap a part of the letter or show us some proof that your info is authentic, maybe a screenshot. Awon oniro!grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
dayjahvoo:

I no get power to abuse o. But can someone tell me how peace corp is not an FG job?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
GuyInNeed:
I no get power to abuse o. But can someone tell me how peace corp is not an FG job?

It's not yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.