Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688076 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
this is 27th August , 2017.. the information is now stale

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Monjerk:

@bold, how would some people (APC crew) monitor their "accessible online portal for the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise" when they can no longer access their portal.

From the statement above, it means the portal is suppose to be accessible always.

DPR is just confusing people here and there.

Don't quote me except if you want to tell me that you saw my name on the list.
. it is on 27th August, 2017. it is stale news

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by imoriafe: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gudevenin all .. I had to go find out things myself. I placed a call to them,(dpr).. with their contact number.. and the reply was .. if you got the update mail well, dpr is still trying to give u a fighting chance at d recriutment cos your credentials are not complete n correct n needed an update... If u got d mail n you can't access d portal then call them so that you can be able to Edith n re scan ur credentials correctly.. if you didn't get the mail n no access to portal, means your credentials r complete n u Shud b hopeful to be called for interview... The site is down that's y it's displaying APC.... N only those whose documentation have issues that can access their portal so as to be able to Edith it..hence d mail.... ..
This was the explicit information I got from them today wen I called...
PORTAL STATUS DOES NOT IN ANYWAY A DETERMINANT IN MOVING TO THE NEXT STAGE.. be hopeful.. n keep trusting God..

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
imoriafe:
Gudevenin all .. I had to go find out things myself. I placed a call to them,(dpr).. with their contact number.. and the reply was .. if you got the update mail well, dpr is still trying to give u a fighting chance at d recriutment cos your credentials are not complete n correct n needed an update... If u got d mail n you can't access d portal then call them so that you can be able to Edith n re scan ur credentials correctly.. if you didn't get the mail n no access to portal, means your credentials r complete n u Shud b hopeful to be called for interview... The site is down that's y it's displaying APC.... N only those whose documentation have issues that can access their portal so as to be able to Edith it..hence d mail.... ..
PORTAL STATUS DOES NOT IN ANYWAY A DETERMINANT IN MOVING TO THE NEXT STAGE.. be hopeful.. n keep trusting God..

We will call your attention to this post at the appointed time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
imoriafe:

Hmmm. That was how someone posted a few weeks back that he called DPR and he was told by an agent that the recruitment is on hold. Only for me to call them the following day to confirm and be told it's untrue, that we should be patient and will be duly notified when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pdirac:

Hmmm. That was how someone posted a few weeks back that he called DPR and he was told by an agent that the recruitment is on hold. Only for me to call them the following day to confirm and be told it's untrue, that we should be patient and will be duly notified when the time is right.

At the appointed time, we will remind him of this post.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salveoP(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Let us all have a waiting attitude. Just assume we never applied for dis job and pretend we didn't write d test, so dat wat ever d outcome, we won't b devastated. Expectation postponed makes d heart sick. Let us all pretend we are not expecting anything from Dpr and move on with our lives so dat watever d outcome, we won't be so disappointed. #ma1koboadvice#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1porsche: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2017
imoriafe:

Am tired of making people understand from the begenning that APC doesnt make you disqualiied although i didn't make them understand that initially when my portal changed to editable 24hrs later i got a mail to update and i discovered my nysc certificate was missing, after rescanned and upload in less than 24hrs my portal became closed till this moment....i watch as some people will come and say my uncle in DPR say dis and that here......una papa no fit dey work for DPR na only una uncle sabi work for dpr....and same people will still boldly and confidently say text message will start coming in this week and una go still come talk say mayb no interview for the recruitment and una know una self here, simply because una get message una go dey feel like say una don get the job already...

Lets all be hopeful if you know you did your test well and your credentials meet DPR requirement. I wish everyone a success mail irrespective of your current online application status.

Regards.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2017
1porsche:

Am tired of making people understand from the begenning that APC doesnt make you disqualiied although i didn't make them understand that initially when my portal changed to editable 24hrs later i got a mail to update and i discovered my nysc certificate was missing, after rescanned and upload in less than 24hrs my portal became closed till this moment....i watch as some people will come and say my uncle in DPR say dis and that here......una papa no fit dey work for DPR na only una uncle sabi work for dpr....and same people will still boldly and confidently say text message will start coming in this week and una go still come talk say mayb no interview for the recruitment and una know una self here, simply because una get message una go dey feel like say una don get the job already...

Lets all be hopeful if you know you did your test well and your credentials meet DPR requirement. I wish everyone a success mail irrespective of your current online application status.

Regards.
I wonder why some will be speculating update mails as success mails. It's a simple logic, if u re asked to update that means your application is found wanting. Please educate them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2017
tolesky:

I wonder why some will be speculating update mails as success mails. It's a simple logic, if u re asked to update that means your application is found wanting. Please educate them.

@found wanting. Issokay. Continuuuu cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2017
The cycle repeats itself all-over again... APC/APA... Those guys at DPR ain't helping... When u call and tell them you received an update mail they'll make you feel you are thru to the next stage and if you tell them you APC,they'll make you feel the same...

There's no point pointing out the same thing over and over again. .. Let's all take a chill pill. We all cannot work for DPR, so whatever wil be , will be!

Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2017
tolesky:

Use the same logic and tell us what "application portal closed" means.

Those guys they do call are the most reserved people ever. Trust what they tell you at your own risk.

During the aptitude test, those with pending successful submission called and they replied "you don't need to worry, the aptitude test is in batches and you will be invited".

After the aptitude test, they all received "reject mail".

Now, even candidates that were not shortlisted for test are having "application portal close".

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Balingz: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Good morning house. Just asking out of curiosity I got an email from dpr asking me to update my profile. Have done that and my profile is still accessible anyone in my shoes?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
LMAO! i repeat when the invites get sent out, i sincerely hope all the 'speculator-generals' on both sides of the divide wey get itchy hands will learn to be patient and calm the F down, rather than consistently dishing out unsolicited hogwash..but i can bet they wont learn! It's like it's in the naija gene to speak from the four cardinal points of the mouth like Lai Mohammed. Our informants, the week don 'nearly' run out o, i know you wont fail to titilate and titivate our taste buds with another eloquent explanation for why interviews no longer held in November, and how it is December now..100% legit. Make everybody calm down, make the recruiters do wetin dem wan do, dem no gree. i can just imagine 2 yrs from now, and an intelligent, fresh applicant stumbles on this thread looking for info to guide him/her, i can bet such person will be distraught to discover the thread of maybe 1000 pages, only has 2% sensible information to work with after wasting valuable data. PLS CONTINUE, ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM OF INFORMATION TO THE FULLEST

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lexxyla: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Gilbertase:
LMAO! i repeat when the invites get sent out, i sincerely hope all the 'speculator-generals' on both sides of the divide wey get itchy hands will learn to be patient and calm the F down, rather than consistently dishing out unsolicited hogwash..but i can bet they wont learn! It's like it's in the naija gene to speak from the four cardinal points of the mouth like Lai Mohammed. Our informants, the week don 'nearly' run out o, i know you wont fail to titilate and titivate our taste buds with another eloquent explanation for why interviews no longer held in November, and how it is December now..100% legit. Make everybody calm down, make the recruiters do wetin dem wan do, dem no gree. i can just imagine 2 yrs from now, and an intelligent, fresh applicant stumbles on this thread looking for info to guide him/her, i can bet such person will be distraught to discover the thread of maybe 1000 pages, only has 2% sensible information to work with after wasting valuable data. PLS CONTINUE, ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM OF INFORMATION TO THE FULLEST

Lol.

Some people can't do without speculating and making unnecessary inferences. It's a shame people who refer to this thread in subsequent recruitments will have almost nothing to hold on to.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Gilbertase:

Can you show us the valid points in your own post?

It seems you also inherited Lai Muhammed gene.

Are your hands itching you too?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE

Our attention has been drawn to allegations of dubious persons who are exploiting the recent newspaper adevertisements of employment vacancies by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) in attempting to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians into parting with huge sums of money for bogus promises of offering some advantage in the ongoing recruitment process. We are also aware of the existence of a counterfeit facebook account purportedly established by the Department of Petroleum Resources as an online outlet to facilitate the recruitment process.

We hereby wish to state categorically that at no time has the Department employed or engaged any persons, agents, contractors or consultants to act as intermediaries in this recruitment exercise. Neither have we authorized anyone to charge any fees on behalf of the DPR in connection with the recruitment.

For the avoidance of any doubt, we wish to reiterate that the ongoing recruitment exercise is being carried out in accord extantt rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public Service. Copious advertisements were duly published in national newspapers outlining the application process and subsequent follow-up procedures. Part of the information contained in the advertorials was stipulating a timeline for submissions which had since lapsed. Also, the appropriate official online portal was indicated and personal passwords given to each applicant whose application was accepted, for them to follow-up accordingly.

In this regard therefore, we would like to advise the general public and particularly those who have applied for the published vacancies, to only refer to the online portal dedicated for the recruitment exercise or the DPR official website: www.dpr.gov.ng for information pertaining to the recruitment or any other information on our activities.

Signed:

Management

Dear All,
This is what is currently displaying on the recruitment site.
@bold, speak about following up the process from the online portal, now my question is how will the APC crew follow up.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2017
They was able to inform some closed portal guys the need to update profile through the closed portal? Let's be reasonable. It takes them just a mail to open your portal. Don't try making anything big out of this. Invites for the interview will come with a link for the new portal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Lexxyla:

Lol.

Some people can't do without speculating and making unnecessary inferences. It's a shame people who refer to this thread in subsequent recruitments will have almost nothing to hold on to.
My point exactly..and not 300 pages of back and forth arguments that lack credence.
Ps: To tha other fellow, this is my sixth post in 376 pages, and devoid of all that 'stuff' y'all are doing. So, no i dont have itchy fingers. The seventh post will be the last, and well i'm saving it for something special.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2017
herlecks:
They was able to inform some closed portal guys the need to update profile through the closed portal? Let's be reasonable. It takes them just a mail to open your portal. Don't try making anything big out of this. Invites for the interview will come with a link for the new portal.

Through link for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
imoriafe:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................. No one will give you confidential information like that over a call center that is monitored. The people that really know about this process are a handful. The call center operative was only complying to orders, its that simple. You are a Nigerian bro, always read between the lines

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Everyone remains in the race until DPR clears the air with success/regret mails. Thus, let all start preparing for interviews. However, we all know those that really remain in the race as the handwriting on the wall is legible enough for everyone to make at least a meaning out of it.
Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
ABBEYXCELL:
Everyone remains in the race until DPR clears the air with success/regret mails. Thus, let all start preparing for interviews. However, we all know those that really remain in the race as the handwriting on the wall is legible enough for everyone to make at least a meaning out of it.
Good day.
DPR will surprise many. APC or APO means nothing until mail comes. Those with reliable information hardly talks. If APO, pray more/worry.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bekeel:

DPR will surprise many. APC or APO means nothing until mail comes. Those with reliable information hardly talks. If APO, pray more/worry.

Two people spoke to me yesterday concerning this recruitment. These are not ordinary people.

My dear, we already know the people that DPR will surprise.

Of course, APO guys actually need to pray very well because they are the ones that need prayer now.

I was told why DPR does not want to spill the beans but every logical person understands what's up already.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
does it meant that the probability of picking APO GUYS is very narrow
Onyiridike:

Two people spoke to me yesterday concerning this recruitment. These are not ordinary people.

Of course, APO guys actually need to pray very well because they are the ones that need prayer now.

I was told why DPR does not want to spill the beans but every logical person understands what's up already.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
abobim:
does it meant that the probability of picking APO GUYS is very narrow.

King David was fasting and praying for his son to live and as soon as the son died, he took his bath and decided to eat because the ONLY reason why he is praying and fasting is no more.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Judging from the feelers from insiders, application portal open chances are slim but they still stand a chance. They were all going to be disqualified initially save for some last minute intervention. If all application portal open crew would be sincere, they didnt do something right.

This info is sensitive but i took the risk to share

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
1Many people with APC, less people with APO.
Which group do u think is likely to be called for interview?
2. Dpr itself ask us to always refer to the application portal if their is anything to be communicated as regards the recruitment, how does this information affect the person with APC?
3. When DPR invited us to write the apptitude test, the same information sebt via email is still on everyone's profile till date, that is to tell you the primary means of communication between the applicant and DPR is through his profile.
4. Those that didnt make it to the test, their application status was rejected and later APC.
5. Out of 100 people who wrote the test, you hardly see 10 poeple with APO, the rest are APC. Do the maths and make your conclusions
6. Your personal profile is like a file where everything about you is kept including your credentials, if your file is removed from the recruitment portal or closed, what does that tell you??
7. Im not praying bad for anyone, no one knows who made it to the next stage, but if your Application portal is still open and you recieved the update mail. Please ignore all this trash and start preparing for interview. You have nothing to loose by preparing early, do you?
Onyiridike:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
babagy82:
2. Dpr itself ask us to always refer to the application portal if their is anything to be communicated as regards the recruitment, how does this information affect the person with APC?
3. When DPR invited us to write the apptitude test, the same information sebt via email is still on everyone's profile till date, that is to tell you the primary means of communication between the applicant and DPR is through his profile.
4. Those that didnt make it to the test, their application status was rejected and later APC.
5. Out of 100 people who wrote the test, you hardly see 10 poeple with APO, the rest are APC. Do the maths and make your conclusions
6. Your personal profile is like a file where everything about you is kept including your credentials, if your file is removed from the recruitment portal or closed, what does that tell you??
7. Im not praying bad for anyone, no one knows who made it to the next stage, but if your Application portal is still open and you recieved the update mail. Please ignore all this trash and start preparing for interview. You have nothing to loose by preparing early, do you?

Portal is different from application portal. The disclaimer someone posted from dpr, did u see it on ur application portal or on the portal? That figures

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by krotimimega(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
It seems the APC crew are seriously fighting back just as corruption fights back in the Nigerian polity. Please if you do not have verifiable information just zip up. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
APC
APO
Object moved to permanent site et al
Make everybody dey prepare jare
if you are called for the interview, lucky you and if you are not called, you know you now have a new knowledge about the operations of DPR.

babagy82:

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Onyiridike:

King David was fasting and praying for his son to live and as soon as the son died, he took his bath and decided to eat because the ONLY reason why he is praying and fasting is no more.

deep like a kanye's lyrics grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.