Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679714 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BluMalam(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Hello, can anyone tell if it's advisable to add a recently conferred Msc. since the profile is editable again, or should I just leave it and upgrade if eventually appointed? Would it help or hurt my chances? Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2017
dayjahvoo:

You literally repeated what she said and you managed to convey it as if you are fighting with her.

If you were called for the interview, better intensify your preparation o because what I'm seeing is not encouraging.
Chief,
She doesn't have to tell us what we are already conversant with. It's just like telling me PHCN won't interrupt power supply for 72 hours straight. Not possible!

Of course, it's a 'juicy' job. Things of this nature are bound to happen... Just stop telling them to our faces. It could dampen some people's morale.

Most people are heading to the interview just like they did the test. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't you won't slit your wrist cause you missed the offer.

Thank you sir!

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by incredu: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
BluMalam:
Hello, can anyone tell if it's advisable to add a recently conferred Msc. since the profile is editable again, or should I just leave it and upgrade if eventually appointed? Would it help or hurt my chances? Thanks.

The profile will not even allow you to add. MSc is not required for a GT role.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
incredu:

The profile will not even allow you to add. MSc is not required for a GT role.
This answers your question.....
GT Statistics in the house,lets hook up....especially that for PH region
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
herlecks:
Some APC guys are getting called one after the other.
Very true. It means there is still hope for the APC candidates

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sharaf4: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Barbadosa post=62809778]
Hello. I created a whatsapp group for GT- Chemical Engineering. Drop your digits if you wanna be added to the group[/quote
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2017
Barbadosa:

Hello. I created a whatsapp group for GT- Chemical Engineering. Drop your digits if you wanna be added to the group

Please add me to the group.
Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Naysayers are definitely not needed on this thread. If you were not called, just bow out like a gentleman and stop disturbing the thread with your negative posts. Na wetin. Everybody is just giving it a shot, better than not trying. So keep your negativity to yourself. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Setaje:

laughing very hard. tsheeeeeew. I don't need you or anybody to believe. this is just stating the facts and how things are done. for your information. my .....,.......... is number one on the list of one of the ministers I listed above. guess what, portal was closed and still closed but got invite days before you people started seeing yours and announcing it on nairaland. yes I believe in the grace of God but as other people have been saying. if they are recruiting 500, the common man is fighting for 50.......

I have hinted. the only hope for the common man is to be exceptionally good and yes the grace of God.

I am even laughing harder than you. My dear, stop deceiving yourself and few others who do not know your type. The fact is that we have seen a good number of your type who come here to make bogus claims. Of course, they do bow out in shame when their lies are revealed.

Those who are really connected do not come here to brag about it.

I dare you to show us the list as an evidence.

This is how some no-joy guys who were not shortlisted for aptitude test fabricated a list supposedly from the chief whip and when their lies could not sell, they bowed out in shame.

Certainly, there are those who depend on man for this job but they hardly come here to implicate themselves.

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
lawrence83:

Chief,
She doesn't have to tell us what we are already conversant with. It's just like telling me PHCN won't interrupt power supply for 72 hours straight. Not possible!

Of course, it's a 'juicy' job. Things of this nature are bound to happen... Just stop telling them to our faces. It could dampen some people's morale.

Most people are heading to the interview just like they did the test. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't you won't slit your wrist cause you missed the offer.

Thank you sir!

Don't even allow that post to bother you one bit. Over 70% will be recruited on merit. She does not know anybody. Those who do does not come here to brag about it.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vhalder: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Xtaceeey:

Can't connect to the group

https:///KVpoRAUCXG9LmsnaPw5Rgb
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Onyiridike:

Don't even allow that post to bother you one bit. Over 70% will be recruited on merit. She does not know anybody. Those who do does not come here to brag about it.
Not bothered at all.

Just that, there are some feather weight applicants here that will feel demoralised by her post. Someone should be able to instill confident to the 'less privileged' by annuling posts like this.

We've come this far, we refuse to be dettered by naysayers and rumour mongers.

At the end, the will and favour of God will speak for all of us.

Enjoy your day, ma'am.

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nancygoje: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
deeza4mum:
Pls any public officer II GT in the house? Let's communicate ASAP
applied for public affairs officer, but was not called congratulations for those selected
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vhalder: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Xtaceeey:

Can't connect to the group

Try this https:// chat. whatsapp. Com/ KVpoRAUCXG9LmsnaPw5Rgb
Remove the spaces
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Keglet(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Follow the link and let’s prepare for next week

https:// chat.whatsapp. com /C9WE2tLFnqCAPhzApHbgBx
Remove the space and add up
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
lawrence83:

Not bothered at all.

Just that, there are some feather weight applicants here that will feel demoralised by her post. Someone should be able to instill confident to the 'less privileged' by annuling posts like this.

We've come this far, we refuse to be dettered by naysayers and rumour mongers.

At the end, the will and favour of God will speak for all of us.

Enjoy your day, ma'am.

You are welcome. The God Almighty who brought us this far will not abandon us

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Onyiridike:

I am even laughing harder than you. My dear, stop deceiving yourself and few others who do not know your type. The fact is that we have seen a good number of your type who come here to make bogus claims. Of course, they do bow out in shame when their lies are revealed.

This is how some no-joy guys who were not shortlisted for aptitude test fabricated a list supposedly from the chief whip and when their lies could not sell, they bowed out in shame.

Certainly, there are those who depend on man for this job but they hardly come here to implicate themselves.

My dear, I wasn't going to respond to her again. During NDDC scholarship wahala in 2014, I encountered a lot of her type, one even use english that bust my head, said his person was in the "top echelon". When God favoured us, I start to find oga wey get person for "top echelon", my dear I no see. They only have mouth.

I just don't understand how people stay and assume rubbish... I'll say this is the first federal govt job I've applied for, but how the hell do people know how it's shared amongst senators and what have you. Believe you me, all that thing is RUBBISH!!!

That's how people said there was wayo in NDDC scholarship, I can authoritatively say that for the one I did, I repeat, the one I applied for and got, more than 70% got the scholarship on merit.

That said, of course, I believe there will be slots allocated to people but I don't believe it will be that overwhelming.

Lastly, I have only used my experience with NDDC to just encourage us all and make us know that we should still keep faith, a lot of us will get it on merit, and even if we don't, it's an experience, although it might be frustrating, it's an experience and life will still go on.

Cheers and goodluck to us all.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ozimhede24(f): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Any chemist (graduate trainee) dt receive interview message? Pls indicate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chuxxxxxxxx: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
please add me to the whats app 08032861117
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chuxxxxxxxx: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
for GT environmentalist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pyerii: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keglet:
Follow the link and let’s prepare for next week

https:// chat.whatsapp. com /C9WE2tLFnqCAPhzApHbgBx
Remove the space and add up

Have they confirmed the date and batches yet? Because mine is showing pending.

Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
csimms7:

My dear, I wasn't going to respond to her again. During NDDC scholarship wahala in 2014, I encountered a lot of her type, one even use english that bust my head, said his person was in the "top echelon". When God favoured us, I start to find oga wey get person for "top echelon", my dear I no see. They only have mouth.

I just don't understand how people stay and assume rubbish... I'll say this is the first federal govt job I've applied for, but how the hell do people know how it's shared amongst senators and what have you. Believe you me, all that thing is RUBBISH!!!

That's how people said there was wayo in NDDC scholarship, I can authoritatively say that for the one I did, I repeat, the one I applied for and got, more than 70% got the scholarship on merit.

That said, of course, I believe there will be slots allocated to people but I don't believe it will be that overwhelming.

Lastly, I have only used my experience with NDDC to just encourage us all and make us know that we should still keep faith, a lot of us will get it on merit, and even if we don't, it's an experience, although it might be frustrating, it's an experience and life will still go on.

My oga, don't mind people like this, them plenty. This is also my first time applying for a FG job. I could remember some time ago, my brother applied for job at FIRS, alot of people discourages him. When he was invited for aptitude test, some people told him not to bother writing, claiming they have seen the compiled list of those that will be employed, that all slots are taken. My brother wrote the aptitude test, passed, was called for interview and eventually employed. He did not even know a cleaner there. Believe me, people still get these jobs on merit. It is the bitter ones that are always spewing rubbish from their mouths. Let no one discourage you.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Damdid93(f): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Stephanie22:
. There are. Please what are we reading? What are we preparing with?

I think we should know alot about the economy policies and how they relate to the oil and gas industry.
wish you guys the best
yet to get an invite and my portal is still closed!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by olufunmiodejayi: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
ozimhede24:
Any chemist (graduate trainee) dt receive interview message? Pls indicate

Did you receive the interview invite. if yes,what batch are you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talkeenfingaz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
https:// chat. whatsapp. com / FnvKc75PfBcKPiXZko162r

CopyLink.. RemoveSpaces.. JoinGroup.. Cheers!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Setaje:

laughing very hard. tsheeeeeew. I don't need you or anybody to believe. this is just stating the facts and how things are done. for your information. my .....,.......... is number one on the list of one of the ministers I listed above. guess what, portal was closed and still closed but got invite days before you people started seeing yours and announcing it on nairaland. yes I believe in the grace of God but as other people have been saying. if they are recruiting 500, the common man is fighting for 50.......

I have hinted. the only hope for the common man is to be exceptionally good and yes the grace of God.

invite that i got contain no venue & days then where did u see the day, when ur portal is closed? Correct me if I am wrong

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hilles(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Barbadosa:

Hello. I created a whatsapp group for GT- Chemical Engineering. Drop your digits if you wanna be added to the group

add me up pls..08033062849
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
god2good:

invite that i got contain no venue & days then where did u see the day, when ur portal is closed? Correct me if I am wrong
that's what I'm saying. that the children and relatives already have spots. my friends portal is Still closed but she got invite almost 2 weeks prior to when you guys started seeing yours and my friend might also get employed long before others. its just how the system is.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
god2good:

She thought we are kids.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Onyiridike:

I hope you laugh harder when the final list comes out. lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
csimms7:

you compare nddc and frrc to DPR or nnpc. hahhahahahahha. the end shall tell!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sharaf4:

Add me 08069138878

Pls add me 07038516421

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.