Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681061 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Barbadosa:

Hello. I created a whatsapp group for GT- Chemical Engineering. Drop your digits if you wanna be added to the group

Pls add me up 07038516421
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by zacchtoy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
please if there is any EH chemical engineering group, this is my digit..08030472777 for add up
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Setaje:

I hope you laugh harder when the final list comes out. lol
Enough!! You are not even sure if you will be alive this time tomorrow.
ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS THE FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Onyiridike:

same to you!!!! lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajisebioyolaari: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Onyiridike:

Do you know if you will be alive tomorrow? There are some statements you shouldnt direct at people even in the moment of anger.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Madam Setaje, please stop discouraging them I’m yet to be invited and portal still closed but let the currently successful ones enjoy their moments and prepare well.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by RoxyN: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yes I got.
hajiaty:
Any chemical eng GT with interview date in the house? Holla
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
tolesky:
Madam Setaje, please stop discouraging them I’m yet to be invited and portal still closed but let the current successful ones enjoy their moments and prepare well.

tolesky. my dear, they don't like hearing the truth. see some of them comparing those hungry parastatals to DPR and nnpc. I am already getting private mails from people telling me that it is true. do you think people that know someone will come out and talk. everybody is keeping quiet. I have nothing to loose than to show the rot of the stupid system. I cannot wait for the final list to come out. I am eager. in fact I don't want to be a hypocrite. the reason why I am talking is because my friend could not put in good word for me to her uncle minister. if to say my name enter list I go lock up they laugh una.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by RoxyN: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Vhalder:

Yes. Drop your digits so I can add you
Please add 08066789769.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by RoxyN: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Vhalder:

Yes. Drop your digits so I can add you
Please add 08066789769. Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by RoxyN: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
same here too
Xtaceeey:

Can't connect to the group
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by RoxyN: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
pls add 08066789769. Thank you.
Barbadosa:

Hello. I created a whatsapp group for GT- Chemical Engineering. Drop your digits if you wanna be added to the group
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
Do you know if you will be alive tomorrow? There are some statements you shouldnt direct at people even in the moment of anger.

that's why I sent it back to her shaking together, running over. she was still calling God in one post but she has already indirectly given my enemy time of death. may it be unto her hundred folds what she wishes me

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Setaje:

tolesky. my dear, they don't like hearing the truth. see some of them comparing those hungry parastatals to DPR and nnpc. I am already getting private mails from people telling me that it is true. do you think people that know someone will come out and talk. everybody is keeping quiet. I have nothing to loose than to show the rot of the stupid system. I cannot wait for the final list to come out. I am eager. in fact I don't want to be a hypocrite. the reason why I am talking is because my friend could not put in good word for me to her uncle minister. if to say my name enter list I go lock up they laugh una.

Your previous post stated your name was on the said minister's list, you're talking from two sides of your mouth. To be honest, people who are connected really don't talk this much... And don't get what I wrote earlier twisted, I know that corner corner list dey but believe it or not, 70% will get the job on merit. I'm not doing guess work, it is what it is.

I won't write on this furthermore in order to avoid people speculating but do your best and leave the rest. I wish you and everyone else here the best though.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
csimms7:

Your previous post stated your name was on the said minister's list, you're talking from two sides of your mouth. To be honest, people who are connected really don't talk this much... And don't get what I wrote earlier twisted, I know that corner corner list dey but believe it or not, 70% will get the job on merit. I'm not doing guess work, it is what it is.

I won't write on this furthermore in order to avoid people speculating but do your best and leave the rest. I wish you and everyone else here the best though.

Cheers.

oga go and read. I wrote my ............... the dash was representing my friend. not me. oh so u think say my name go dey there I go dey here they argue. my name is not on the list unfortunately and its paining me but theres is nothing I can do than to channel my anger to others so they can see what's happening. only thing you have said so far that I agree is grace of God but ...........

did you say 70%. hahahhahahahahha. OK o I have heard you but it is not , never ever ever possible. are you a Nigerian ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Its wrong to wish people bad just because your not fortunate to be part. I'm not invited for the interview but I know more than 70% would get it on merit. I wish all those going for the interview all the best. Read wide cos you wouldn't know were the questions be coming from. Especially for the mechanical engineering that is so wide.
May God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
when has government ever put the masses into consideration not to talk of giving 70% of a juicy job to the masses while their own friends and relatives share 30%. it has never happened in Nigeria and it will not start now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Let me share a lit bit of my experience, I applied for a job in one of the government parastatals in 2012, was invited for aptitude test and out of over 4000 candidates I came top. Got invited for interview and they keep calling me to get some more details about me which made me thought the job is already for me. On getting to the venue the staffs were already scampering to meet me but at the interview room where the then minister of the energy and mineral resources and FCC reps were waiting, Favour ran out of me, the only antagonist I had was my tribe man and he attacked me as if I snatched his wife, even other interviewers were cautioning him that he was asking irrelevant questions. They asked me many technical questions which I answered satisfactorily but this man kept saying “gerrout “ then I know it’s not how far or how well but how favoured by God. So my dear currently successful ones please pray for divine favour, do not only lean on ur own understanding and rejoice not on the failures of others. May God bless us all.

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
You lie! I feel sorry for you if you are just making shit like this up to bring others down. It says alot about who you are. A miserable person. Shakur is the DD corporate services and decision maker of this recruitment process. Surprisingly he has been way too strict with enabling stakeholders list. Go and ask anyone in DPR the staff kids that made it to interview stage is only about 10% because shakur explicitly made it clear that any staff kid that did not do well in exam won't be called and he did exactly that. Stop this BS of people getting invites ahead of the inital release date. They added stakeholder list with merit and invites were released same day. Nobody got 2weeks headstart like you claim. Which is why those also writing 2nd week are not getting their dates and venue yet until it is a week before. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying so hard to delivery bad news. If you got your invite, pls go and get busy. Face your life if you have nothing encouraging to dish out.
Setaje:
that's what I'm saying. that the children and relatives already have spots. my friends portal is Still closed but she got invite almost 2 weeks prior to when you guys started seeing yours and my friend might also get employed long before others. its just how the system is.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
deeza4mum:
Pls any public officer II GT in the house? Let's communicate ASAP
Same here,You are the only Public Affairs Officer || I've seen on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Where are my fellow Public Affairs Officer ll, Na so so chemist, environmentalist, engineering, economist, geologist i dey see.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
You lie! I feel sorry for you if you are just making shit like this up to bring others down. It says alot about who you are. A miserable person. Shakur is the DD corporate services and decision maker of this recruitment process. Surprisingly he has been way too strict with enabling stakeholders list. Go and ask anyone in DPR the staff kids that made it to interview stage is only about 10% because shakur explicitly made it clear that any staff kid that did not do well in exam won't be called and he did exactly that. Stop this BS of people getting invites ahead of the inital release date. They added stakeholder list with merit and invites were released same day. Nobody got 2weeks headstart like you claim. Which is why those also writing 2nd week are not getting their dates and venue yet until it is a week before. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying so hard to delivery bad news. If you got your invite, pls go and get busy. Face your life if you have nothing encouraging to dish out.

go and face your own life too. who is your sauce or juice that is giving you rubbish. who will not honour the name on the list of a minister or president. who is shakur, shakur ko, tupac ni. let shakur turn down presidents list or minister of state of petroleum list and see if he won't add tupac to his name.

ooh and feel sorry for your damn self. I don't need it. I feel sorry for Nigerians like you who think the country or government gives a fffff about you or your sauce. I'm sure the tupac shakur self cannot help himself not to talk of giving out info.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

God bless you Bro.
This guy seems to be a sadist, he is trying to discourage people here. So many people received invitation for interview here on merit and greater part of us will be employ.
I wonder who gave him such false information, I hope he will be here when we will come here to share our testimonies how we get the job on merit just like what happened when they started calling for interview.
Nobody is ruling out having some slot for some people in the coarse of this employment, but this guy makes it look so bad as if we everyone is as corrupt as he his.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinceAlPacino: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

"Which is why those also writing 2nd week..."?

Writing? Please clear my doubt.
Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Monjerk:

God bless you Bro.
This guy seems to be a sadist, he is trying to discourage people here. So many people received invitation for interview here on merit are greater part of us will be employ.
I wonder who gave him such false information, I hope he will be here when we will come here to share our testimonies how we get the job on merit just like what happened when they started calling for interview.
Nobody is ruling out having some slot for some people in the coarse of this employment, but this guy makes it look so bad as if we everyone is as corrupt as he his.

by the grace of God I will be here, contrary to the girl who indirectly wished me dead. you should no though, even people who are very sure that their names will be on the list based on who they know and have remained quiet and who might also be nairalanders will come out and praise God for a man made decision. shiiiiiiiioooooooor

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gcey2k(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
csimms7:

Hahahahahaha... This mannnn!!! You get the interview invite for this one so? As God help us for NDDC, Him go run this one for us. AMEN

Lolzzz... My boss... You know say I de follow you for back na...
God go do am 4 us again...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TamaraTonbra(f): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
ozimhede24:
Any chemist (graduate trainee) dt receive interview message? Pls indicate
I am a chemist, my centre is PH on the 4th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
It's remaining for you to strip naked and enter market with your rants. Yes they all have their list but so also will there be merit intakes. You understand english right. Mind you a minister can drop about 100 candidates but does that mean all 100 will be recruited? Give yourself brain madam. This same thread will have testifiers that will get appointment letters. We will all work hard and do our best and keep praying even if it is just for 30% slot Which it isn't just because we won't cave to your miserable rants! Gods got us! You a looser already and have accepted defeat. Goodluck ma! Pizz out!
Setaje:

go and face your own life too. who is your sauce or juice that is giving you rubbish. who will not honour the name on the list of a minister or president. who is shakur, shakur ko, tupac ni. let shakur turn down presidents list or minister of state of petroleum list and see if he won't add tupac to his name.

ooh and feel sorry for your damn self. I don't need it. I feel sorry for Nigerians like you who think the country or government gives a fffff about you or your sauce. I'm sure the tupac shakur self cannot help himself not to talk of giving out info.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
No mind the babe jare... E be like say she dey vex say her paddy sabi book/dey favoured pass her.

She dey even claim say DPR juicy pass FIRS (FIRS wey I know say them GT na almost 3.5M/annum dem dey collect).

Abeg babe, how DPR package be o jare? wink wink wink wink

Tamihawtt87:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sorry meant interviewing. Those with pending date and time
PrinceAlPacino:

"Which is why those also writing 2nd week..."?

Writing? Please clear my doubt.
Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:

If you don't unfrstand my post, ask for clarification instead of defending somebody who claims to know the end from the beginning.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
tolesky:
Let me share a lit bit of my experience, I applied for a job in one of the government parastatals in 2012, was invited for aptitude test and out of over 4000 candidates I came top. Got invited for interview and they keep calling me to get some more details about me which made me thought the job is already for me. On getting to the venue the staffs were already scampering to meet me but at the interview room where the then minister of the energy and mineral resources and FFC reps were waiting, Favour ran out of me, the only antagonist I had was my tribe man and he attacked me as if I snatched his wife, even other interviewers were cautioning him that he was asking irrelevant questions. They asked me many technical questions which I answered satisfactorily but this man kept saying “gerrout “ then I know it’s not how far or how well but how favoured by God. So my dear currently successful ones please pray for divine favour, do not only lean on ur own understanding and rejoice not on the failures of others. May God bless us all.

do you no what happened. usually the panelist have a list of sure candidates. if you are observant. you will notice some people don't spend up to 5 minutes before they finish their interview. coming there to them is just formality. sometimes even being exceptionally good is not enough. In your case they wanted to switch your name for someone else by all means even though you showed them how good you are. this is what they do. I have experienced it before,
I think the grace of God and timing. if it is your time, it is your time and no idiot can switch your name.

its sad because people think I'm just being mouthy and spreading rumour. but the system has not changed. nnpc and dpr no be moin moin. its not custom or immigration or firs or all those phony names. this companies are the life wire of the nation. the bread and butter of Nigeria and you think one common man will be allowed to just have access to it. kojo!

I'm not wishing anybody bad , in fact I wish them very well, for them to even get to this stage that means they are good. I mean the ones who don't no anybody. but like you said, it is not enough. the country is messed up. if any of this people get to the final stage like you, they will look for me and tell me I was right all along.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.