Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685848 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Any HR on the 13th Abj?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibrahim07(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yeah majority were called on 7th here in lag, attended also.
wale86:
i applied for economics graduate trainee has anyone been called for interview for this position
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is abj the only interview centre for the north?
Haven't heard anyone invited to Kano.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
makonko:
Is abj the only interview centre for the north?
Haven't heard anyone invited to Kano.
We did.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please any genuine source of info relating to when one should expect the next stage When will they start giving out offer letters??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
magabounce:
My portal was completely closed.. Couldn't login.. But it all changed after I got the sms

Congratulations i tap into your blessings

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chysleak:
Please any genuine source of info relating to when one should expect the next stage When will they start giving out offer letters??

How about medicals?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omograndma(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
interview was on monday....waiting on feedbank,cant wait to leave banking

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
makonko:
Any HR on the 13th Abj?
Please do you have any idea when the last date for interview will be as I only found out about the interview yesterday night and haven't been able the contact DPR and my date has passed, please.
Thank you, any other people or persons scheduled for this coming week should drop their centres and date,, if possible area of specialization.

Thank you in advance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
omograndma:
interview was on monday....waiting on feedbank,cant wait to leave banking
where you interviewed in PH? Do you know if the interviews in PH will still continue this comimg week ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
takenadoh:

where you interviewed in PH? Do you know if the interviews in PH will still continue this comimg week ?

PH ended yesterday
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
takenadoh:
Please do you have any idea when the last date for interview will be as I only found out about the interview yesterday night and haven't been able the contact DPR and my date has passed, please.
Thank you, any other people or persons scheduled for this coming week should drop their centres and date,, if possible area of specialization.

Thank you in advance

The best thing is to show up at your centre on Monday and talk to those in charge about your issue, and see what reply they give you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Talento:

PH ended yesterday

How can you be sure they've ended?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Talento:

PH ended yesterday

So if I understand correctly , they are going from one centre to the other, because I am seeing dates about Lagos on here. So is it safe to say next week will be for Lagos and Abuja centres?

Please has anyone been interviewed in Lagos or Abuja.?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tomjazzy2: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
SnowJay92:

How can you be sure they've ended?

Ah just tire for the guy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Ah just tire for the guy

Please any correct information will be much appreciated, has anyone gone for interview in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tomjazzy2: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
takenadoh:

Please any correct information will be much appreciated, has anyone gone for interview in Lagos or Abuja?

You seriously asking this
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
takenadoh:

Thank you in advance

No idea at all. Like someone suggested, just show up at your venue and explain to them.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
makonko:

No idea at all. Like someone suggested, just show up at your venue and explain to them.

Venue is a Hotel in PH, and I'll need to travel there, if they are still conducting interviews in other states and I am sure of those ones , I might as well travel to those places.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

You seriously asking this

I have gone through the thread and only saw mostly people talking about PH, it is very simple if you were interviewed in Lagos or Abuja just say so, is that so difficult?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 9jasam: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
takenadoh:

I have gone through the thread and only saw mostly people talking about PH, it is very simple if you were interviewed in Lagos or Abuja just say so, is that so difficult?

Lagos, today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
takenadoh:

Venue is a Hotel in PH, and I'll need to travel there, if they are still conducting interviews in other states and I am sure of those ones , I might as well travel to those places.

I really don't know about other dates but i will be having mine on the 13th in Abuja
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
9jasam:

Lagos, today

Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibrahim07:
pls ibrahim can we talk. Pm you pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sharaf4: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Talento:

PH ended yesterday

Some people are slated for next week. I know a GT with interview date of 12th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibrahim07(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alright bro. Replied already
sahihameen2018:
pls ibrahim can we talk. Pm you pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibrahim07(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lagos interview started since, early this week.
takenadoh:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pyerii: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibrahim07:

Bro, pls what questions were you asked? You could just give a general hint. I applied for the position of economist too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by takenadoh: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibrahim07:
Lagos interview started since, early this week.

Okay so far the latest date we have now is for 13th Lagos, please any 12th or 13th PH ?
Thanks house
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
makonko:
Any HR on the 13th Abj?
Yeps.. 13th abj. HR.. Let's hookup

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
magabounce:

Yeps.. 13th abj. HR.. Let's hookup

Are you EH or GT?

What's your batch/time?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonf: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Required Part-time Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-december-2017-lagos/179861/0

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.