Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681639 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Structuralman: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
IkpemhiTG:

Bross its not a rumour. In this country some persons have higher level.What do u expect when the deputy gov of Edo state is your referee? .Guy no reason am.My guy don write the 20mins test for abuja.He is Just waiting for appointment letter ni.Guy relax...

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Behind every dark cloud is a silver lining!!! I see an opportunity here. Its an opportunity to prepare for the online test. Someone has already written the test and said it was for 20 minutes.

IkpemkTG: Can you please ask your contact to furnish us with information about the test such as, how many sections, did it have verbal, abstract and numerical reasoning, time allocated for each section, was there differentiation, integration and questions from advanced physics etc. ALL these will help us prepare. No doubt some persons will be taken based on recommendation/connections but others will be taken based on merit and I fall into this category. Waiting for your kind response IkpemTK
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good evening everyone. Good news again. I just saw DPR message on my gmail account stating that I should print my examination slip. Everyone should try and check your various email address.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
NgcoboP:

https://www.nairaland.com/3494806/seun-cannot-tolerate-mockery-christianity
pls what's d meaning of what ur link here hmm. Pls explain further. Av check d link ok. U want to explain something to me nii or what hmmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Structuralman:

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Behind every dark cloud is a silver lining!!! I see an opportunity here. Its an opportunity to prepare for the online test. Someone has already written the test and said it was for 20 minutes.

IkpemkTG: Can you please ask your contact to furnish us with information about the test such as, how many sections, did it have verbal, abstract and numerical reasoning, time allocated for each section, was there differentiation, integration and questions from advanced physics etc. ALL these will help us prepare. No doubt some persons will be taken based on recommendation/connections but others will be taken based on merit and I fall into this category. Waiting for your kind response IkpemTK
exactly u are on point. I strongly believe it will be based on merit. We should be prepared for the test. Heaven helps those who helps themselves. Best of success.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
I need you there
Johnnyessence:
pls what's d meaning of what ur link here hmm. Pls explain further. Av check d link ok. U want to explain something to me nii or what hmmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifewunmy(f): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
I also saw the same mail to complete my application having completed it for weeks now,though I already messaged them too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
NgcoboP:
I need you there
ok I will contribute my own quota shaaaa. I will click on it shaaa and contribute to it.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tboy243: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
boma4success:

i've sent a mail to them regarding d issue, lemme give dem some time to see if they will reply my mail bcoz in order not to violate d rule, opening another acct is not d best option since i wont be able to delete d one i already av
gbamesst!!!.....dats wah I thought too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
ifewunmy:
I also saw the same mail having completed my application for weeks now,though I already messaged them too.
ok d mail state that u should print the examination slip baaa hmmmmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tboy243: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
boma4success:

i dont get ur msg bro, but if i'm right in answering u, my applicant's profile did not show any of my uploaded docs but showed d type-written ones. is it like dat on ur profile too?
it didn't show on mine too . That's wah am saying, that d fact dat its not showing doesn't mean d documents hadn't been uploaded successfully, if they weren't, the application wouldn't have successfully saved.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
boma4success:

they never said my application is successful, dey only instructed any successfull candidates to come along with their registration slip to d exam hall in which i bliv dat is how it should b on everyone's profile, is it not on ur profile like dat?
It's not what is on everyone's profile.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by b03liberty(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
dayjahvoo:

If you got this mail, it means you aren't done with the application.

What usually happens is, if you filled your higher institution details before uploading documents, by the time you upload the entry for higher institution is erased.

Or else, you didn't have the right size of documents for upload
are you saying after uploading the documents, higher institution details must erased?
because I cannot add my higher education details.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Good evening everyone. Good news again. I just saw DPR message on my gmail account stating that I should print my examination slip. Everyone should try and check your various email address.
I guess dts congrats to u....havent seen ntn...experience or graduate trainee...nd wc course...urs I mean..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
martinsfm:
I guess dts congrats to u....havent seen ntn...experience or graduate trainee...nd wc course...urs I mean..
graduate trainee
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mfbcadet: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
@Johnnyessence, congratulations I haven't seen anything yet but I believe God. Did you apply for GT or EH?.
@ everyone mine is still showing 'Pending Successful Submission' are you seeing the same thing? Please respond. Thank you and have a blissful evening.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
mfbcadet:
@Johnnyessence, congratulations I haven't seen anything yet but I believe God. Did you apply for GT or EH?.
@ everyone mine is still showing 'Pending Successful Submission' are you seeing the same thing? Please respond. Thank you and have a blissful evening.
same same here...GT...still waiting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
graduate trainee
Johnny upload let see because I smell lie
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
mfbcadet:
mine is graduate training. It is still displaying pending successful submission on my application status. Av send email to them about it. They av even see the email I send to them this evening. Just be patient u will see yours too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Shams4real76: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
My profile has been showing only my uploaded passport, is it normal? If its not, pls house how do I edit and upload the rest document without starting the application afresh !?

Also, I got a mail that am still on stage two....could it be cos of the above observations?

I need a guide pls!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Awedman:
Johnny upload let see because I smell lie
ah ahh haba how will I be lieing now hmmm. Just be checking ur email u used to register. They are doing the application clearing one after the other. So be patient with them. I can't gain anything from lieing now hmmmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Callmetejidini(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Same message was sent to me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kclee(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Are we to scan all documents in a single file and upload. Or upload each document individually.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Structuralman: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
kclee:
Are we to scan all documents in a single file and upload. Or upload each document individually.

Individually bro.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by duruallwell25(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
boma4success:

i've sent a mail to them regarding d issue, lemme give dem some time to see if they will reply my mail bcoz in order not to violate d rule, opening another acct is not d best option since i wont be able to delete d one i already av
pls where is the email address? I am still having pending application
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by punchio(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
I've filled everything to the point where it displays pending successful submission. My one problem is never receiving any mail from them yet. I can't seem to know what's wrong. Please, any advice? Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vichsm: 12:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls when did u register. Is it this month or last month. Congrats on the successful application.

Having the same issue,please let us know when they replied you.Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by opj21(m): 1:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm nigeria we aiding........is only in nija application period never end some ple de claimed de wrote test without having confidence to paste test invite for others to see

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Shams4real76: 3:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Pls how can I upload other documents without having to start the application afresh ?again?

I don't want to have double application issues.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2016
punchio:
I've filled everything to the point where it displays pending successful submission. My one problem is never receiving any mail from them yet. I can't seem to know what's wrong. Please, any advice? Thanks.
just be patient with them hmmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Shams4real76:
Pls how can I upload other documents without having to start the application afresh ?again?

I don't want to have double application issues.
just upload ur files in d right order they stated in the instruction.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Vichsm:

Having the same issue,please let us know when they replied you.Thanks
yesterday evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.