Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681572 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dwytomyaavimh: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2016
PrinceAlPacino:
PLEASE READ. IT WILL HELP ME & ALL OF US
My People,
Good Evening and Happy New Month.

Seriously, I have been having mixed feelings about this APPLICATION STATUS thing.
I applied in the very early days of the advertisement (late October 2016). I applied for an Entry Level position.
After application and submission, I got a system generated serial number DPR/2016/***/**** with application status reading; 'PENDING - SUCCESSFULL SUBMISSION' (highlighted in orange colour) and further instructions reading;
"This is a Temporary Copy, Do Not come with this copy to the examination hall, Please Check back later for the Permanent Copy"
Though all the sections still showed I could EDIT/ADD. I was scared to click on it anyways smiley
I saved the page.

After about 2weeks, my application status changed to APPROVED (highlighted in green colour) with further instruction reading;
"Successful candidates should come along with their registration slip to the examination centre."
Immediately, I saved the page.

Not up to a week later, the application status reverted back to PENDING - SUCCESSFULL SUBMISSION (highlighted in orange colour) with further instruction reading;
"Successful candidates should come along with their registration slip to the examination centre."

Now, that is my main worry. So I decided to ask the following questions and I would appreciate answers with the number quoted for clarity.

1. Is this the case with those who have successfully filled all the sections and submitted?
2. Does the application number; DPR/2016/***/**** generate only when the application has been successfully submitted? Meaning if you have the application number, you need not EDIT/ADD/RE-REGISTER?
3. Do those having issues with any of the sections/stages have the application number; DPR/2016/***/**** already?

Off line now,
Though I am suspecting it will be the usual Ministries/Departments/Agencies standard of minimum of 6months from advert of placement to appointment.
Please can anyone here who have written the exams before or knows any staff of DPR kindly furnish us with an idea of what the examination/selection process looks like?

That is all I can remember to ask for now. I will ask more as I see the need.

Please. Waiting...

Hi Prince,

I'll try to answer your question, and appeal to members to try do the same if my answer is quite different from theirs:

1. I'll say YES & NO. Yes in that only those who have successfully submitted their applications stand a chance of getting the "approved" status you mentioned. And NO in the sense that only a handful out of all that submitted successfully might have noticed the "approved" status before it changed back to the default.

2. For the first part of this question, I'll say NO cos the reference code actually appears before you hit the "submit" button. And as for the second part, you can edit/add, but don't re-apply.

3. Most likely, but ain't sure if it's always.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kreezBreezy: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2016
dwytomyaavimh:

Hi,
I don't seem to understand. Did you try adding your institution to your profile when you got the bold message above? If not, I suggest you do so, as it appears the site is now stable. I remember editing my profile after the final submission, and the added info is still there till date.
I wouldn't advise you to apply with another account, cos that will disqualify you.

Yes have been trying to add my higher institution details but I keep getting the same response "u cannot add more than one institution as a graduate trainee". Meanwhile the higher institution section under the sec. school details keep showing "no institution found, click add to add institution details" or something of that nature tho. In other news, I don submit am like that sha...Let the will of the Lord be done.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by innocentjiale(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2016
dwytomyaavimh:

Hi Prince,

I'll try to answer your question, and appeal to members to try do the same if my answer is quite different from theirs:

1. I'll say YES & NO. Yes in that only those who have successfully submitted their applications stand a chance of getting the "approved" status you mentioned. And NO in the sense that only a handful out of all that submitted successfully might have noticed the "approved" status before it changed back to the default.

2. For the first part of this question, I'll say NO cos the reference code actually appears before you hit the "submit" button. And as for the second part, you can edit/add, but don't re-apply.

3. Most likely, but ain't sure if it's always.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mcdon1986: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
kindly pm me.
Pls i need the past question ifeanyi.ni@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Yah
... stil on it? [quote author=vivian256 post=51581906][/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EMMYD01(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pm me
Pls I also need the past question too. emmyd01@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HonOlagrace: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pls. I need some clarification oooo

I've registered and submitted for almost a month now only for me to check today nd d Application status is PENDING- SUCCESSFULL SUBMISSION.... but my reference number is intact.

Is it d same for everyone or there are some things I need to do??Urgent reply pls.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Those still having issues applying for the job, please you can pm me for assistance or call: 07059227530
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
EMMYD01:
Pls I also need the past question too. emmyd01@yahoo.com
kindly pm me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
mcdon1986:
Pls i need the past question ifeanyi.ni@gmail.com
kindly pm me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Evawere(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
I submitted my application successfully and my application number have been generated on my dashboard, but it is showing pending successful submission. What may be the cause. this portal will close very soon. somebody should pls help me out.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by brisibedoreen(f): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
pls I need d past questions too, brisibed@gmail. com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by brisibedoreen(f): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
pls I need d past questions too, brisibed@gmail. com . I still see pending successful submission, is there anyone who has seen successful?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dwytomyaavimh: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
kreezBreezy:

Yes have been trying to add my higher institution details but I keep getting the same response "u cannot add more than one institution as a graduate trainee". Meanwhile the higher institution section under the sec. school details keep showing "no institution found, click add to add institution details" or something of that nature tho. In other news, I don submit am like that sha...Let the will of the Lord be done.

The bold text simply means you were trying to add your higher institution details before final submission. The message they gave you is normal. I advise you try adding it now after submission.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kreezBreezy: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
dwytomyaavimh:

The bold text simply means you were trying to add your higher institution details before final submission. The message they gave you is normal. I advise you try adding it now after submission.

Roger that...thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by onyi4edu(f): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
kreezBreezy:

Same thing happened to me, I just submitted it like that and it's still showing "no institution found" on my profile.
The Lord's will must be done oh, Amen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by vivian256: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please help with the past questions...Chinyerevivian256@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by malkat: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Davgwen:

Hello,

After your application showed pending successful application, did you receive any mail from them.

yes,I did received the "update info" mail. and my profile is not showing submit application because I already submitted and all other information is intact except that d uploaded documents were not meant to display.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by harqyn: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
pls I need d past question as well; pubster20@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kclee(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Any material /manual on their exam will be appreciated seallee2002@gmail.com

What next after PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by petertaiwo0: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Kunle106:
i login only to see no institution found on my profile.. please whats the way out?

Don't be trouble, Virtually 50% of applicants have the same issue. Since you upload your certificate/statement of result your institution can easily be sense by their software. Either your institution is found or not your certificate must be screen if your course of study correspond to what you choose. That's the essence why applicants are to upload their certificate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Obinna101: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2016
please i need materials to prepare with. My email is chosentrail@gmail.com.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kunle106(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2016
petertaiwo0:

Don't be trouble, Virtually 50% of applicants have the same issue. Since you upload your certificate/statement of result your institution can easily be sense by their software. Either your institution is found or not your certificate must be screen if your course of study correspond to what you choose. That's the essence why applicants are to upload their certificate
OK, thanks bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kreezBreezy: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2016
onyi4edu:

Same thing happened to me, I just submitted it like that and it's still showing "no institution found" on my profile.
The Lord's will must be done oh, Amen
Amen dear....I concur
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donejossy87(f): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Gud a.m all,pls What's next after PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2016
donejossy87:
Gud a.m all,pls What's next after PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION
we wait at least till dead line day
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kingsmecca(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please I also need the past questions, please send to: Kingsmecca@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Fjm9905(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pls I need past questions martinsking9905@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desluv(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
somebody pls pls help with DPR past questions.

alidesmond509@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deeaba(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kindly help with DPR past questions
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deeaba(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kindly help with DPR past questions adedayoadeolu9@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kommiejewel(f): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello everyone. I finished my application sometime last month; after which i was given my application ID & all. Only for them to send me an email saying that they noticed I've been stuck on stage two; i quickly visited my profile & everything was in order. Pls, is anybody else having the same problem? Pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.