Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689991 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

Of course, we value her information but deactivating her account is the part I did not like.

Well, she has the right to do so.

Madam, please rest, you like it or not, she owes you nothing.

No pun intended tho
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2018
time to pray o.
some persons will celebrate today...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2018
acmilan1:

Madam, please rest, you like it or not, she owes you nothing.
No pun intended tho
Are you sure you don't need the rest more than me?
I never complained to you that I am not getting enough rest.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2018
AAdam:
Hello my dear brothers, nigerians. I'm sorry 4what had happened b4. I hav a vital info 4u today, you should be very careful of your posting over this thread because i had observed that most of dpr staff do read this thread, the reason why i remained quite 4 a short while is dat i can see dat my father is following dix thread. So i advice you to be aware.... Thank you and i'm sorry once more. so where are the britain? com to point my errors

Yallabai, Barka da Asuba.

da fatar ka tashi lafiya grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Heisenberg77:
This thread reminds me a little of the last recruitment which I was a part of. We had a very long thread in naijahotjobs. There were lots of speculations, wild conjectures, everyone claiming to have an inside source etc. At a time we even heard the recruitment was about to be canceled because political juggernauts had hijacked the process. At some point during the last recruitment, the uncertainty was too much that I had to tune-out and made a conscious effort to stop following the thread. These are all part of a DPR recruitment. One thing everyone should know is that the DPR compared to other Nigerian agencies conducts one of the most transparent recruitments. I can vouch for the transparency of DPR recruitments especially the last one which I was a part of. I also know the one before our set was also for the most part transparent. That doesn't mean that there might not be a few irregularities, but a vast majority of people got in without knowing anybody.

If you believe in God pray and maybe you might be favored, if you do not believe in God, hope and create the positive thinking necessary to generate the positive energy needed to cause the universe to attract the success to you, and maybe you may get it. If you do not like these methods, you can also hope on probability or chance and you may still get it. These are all possible ways to get it though personally, I find one more reassuring than the others. I knew nobody in my time. We had 2 exams and an interview. I never knew I will even pass those exams. I guessed almost everything in the 2nd exam. I performed terribly in the interview. I was asked 7 questions and failed 3.5 and got the others. But, I did influence things spiritually through God, mother Mary and angelic powers every step of the way.

Do not pay attention to anyone talking about God fathers and the powers that be putting in their own people. This is what they say in every recruitment by DPR. Like I said, most people will get in by merit. This post is meant to be an encouragement to those who might be tensed up like I was during the 2010 recruitment. Just pray, hope or wait. The DPR is indeed one of the best places to work in Nigeria.

Bother, you've made my day. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

Of course, we value her information but deactivating her account is the part I did not like.

Well, she has the right to do so.
Sunshine,
Our personal tolerance level are different. The moment everyone understands this; then we will have a better world.

Just like some folks here can't stand your post laden with prayers and personal chronicles -which i do not have issues with- same way she couldn't stand the diatribe coming from that guy.

We could argue on her tolerance level but ma'am we are molded differently. Writing a post and ending it with SMH wasn't necessary. Also insinuating she pays to get her info and using the word 'bullshit'. I thought that was derogatory and unnecessary but what do i know.

Me don taya jare. The recruitment is now a high octane recruitment. I only pray it comes out positive as i hyperventilate every morning while i refresh the portal tab.

God bless you sunshine. Enjoy your day.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2018
lawrence83:

Sunshine,
Our personal tolerance level are different. The moment everyone understands this; then we will have a better world.

Just like some folks here can't stand your post laden with prayers and personal chronicles -which i do not have issues with- same way she couldn't stand the diatribe coming from that guy.

We could argue on her tolerant level but ma'am we are molded differently. Writing a post and ending it with SMH wasn't necessary, also insinuating she pays to get her info and using the word 'bullshit'. I thought that was derogatory and unnecessary but what do i know.

Me don taya jare. The recruitment is now a high octane recruitment. I only pray it comes out positive as i hyperventilate every morning while i refresh the portal tab.

I understand.

I pray that she gets the job.

I will like to meet her in person during induction.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SOBI93: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2018
God bless you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2018
The question no one here is asking is if a list was published for the OND/HND peeps that were given APLs. Or does DPR not publish the list of successful candidates anymore?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
time to pray o.

Are you for real?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
time to pray o.
dey don start again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
time to pray o.
dey don start again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
I observed that after some ppl succeeded to chase Tami away, no one including those that said all the unfounded trash to her have come out to say anything useful, they are all in dia church mind coming here and praying that some one tells them something new. penny wise pound foolish

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mekay2017(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
lawrence83:

Sunshine,

We could argue on her tolerant level but ma'am we are molded differently. Writing a post and ending it with SMH wasn't necessary, also insinuating she pays to get her info and using the word 'bullshit'. I thought that was derogatory and unnecessary but what do i know.

You are a wise man.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
is there anyone on this thread that applied for any of the OND positions? wish you guys the best!!!!!!!

Gt and EH get ready!!!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Acceber: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
I have been following this thread for quite a while and have seen all forms of comments and information.One would have thought that a thread like this would be to pass on useful information but well it seems increasing the number of pages is more of a priority.

Firstly.If i was an employer of labour, i wouldnt employ about 95% of the people who comment on this thread.A lot of immature,insensitive and childish statements have been made here.Some feel they have the moral justification to judge others, others feel they are more intelligent than the others(An intelligent person speaks less and listens more.PS:if you were that intelligent you wouldnt be unemployed or under employed)

Secondly,Requesting for when Appointment letters will be released is a non-issue.We are just being anxious for nothing.Having that information will not change anything.Why dont we all calm down and wait for the day(whenever that is) to come and then move on from then.Truth is people that really know are not even on this thread.This is not to discount any useful information that have been shared so far.

I would implore us to Engage in more productive things instead of having battles of"who writes and speaks better English"battle of who or who doesnt have useful information,battle of God factor of Political factor.

If the Job is yours,its yours.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
mekay2017:

You are a wise man.
very wise
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerians will never cease to surprise me. Simply because somebody gives you information with regards to this recruitment, she has become a god that some of you worship.

This is why our leaders take the masses for granted because all they know how to do is praise-singing.

Enjoy and pray that Tamihawtt comes back to the thread. Her information will give all of you the job.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Polchiz:
Nigerians will never cease to surprise me. Simply because somebody gives you information with regards to this recruitment, she has become a god that some of you worship.

This is why our leaders take the masses for granted because all they know how to do is praise-singing.

Enjoy and pray that Tamihawtt comes back to the thread. Her information with give all of you the job.

the thin tire me and dats why we are in dis mess a nation and ppl, ever since that lady left dis platform nothing useful has come out of the mouth of this shameful ppl who sees nothing good in others but demselves alone evn wen their opinion on this platform worth little or nothing. its even good dat way like some one said what will b will b so I urge us all to sit down and be watching ourselves till d day.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
I no carry this recruitment for head. so any arsenal fan...Its good 2 b an arsenal fan.....
Has aubameyang sign??

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
is there anyone on this thread that applied for any of the OND positions? wish you guys the best!!!!!!!

Gt and EH get ready!!!!!

This is what you've always wanted to enjoy the attention Tami had.

It worked tho

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Acceber:
I have been following this thread for quite a while and have seen all forms of comments and information.One would have thought that a thread like this would be to pass on useful information but well it seems increasing the number of pages is more of a priority.

Firstly.If i was an employer of labour, i wouldnt employ about 95% of the people who comment on this thread.A lot of immature,insensitive and childish statements have been made here.Some feel they have the moral justification to judge others, others feel they are more intelligent than the others(An intelligent person speaks less and listens more.PS:if you were that intelligent you wouldnt be unemployed or under employed)

Secondly,Requesting for when Appointment letters will be released is a non-issue.We are just being anxious for nothing.Having that information will not change anything.Why dont we all calm down and wait for the day(whenever that is) to come and then move on from then.Truth is people that really know are not even on this thread.This is not to discount any useful information that have been shared so far.

I would implore us to Engage in more productive things instead of having battles of"who writes and speaks better English"battle of who or who doesnt have useful information,battle of God factor of Political factor.

If the Job is yours,its yours.

LOL...Allow me to digress a little to an issue totally unrelated to the thread. I agree with everything you've said but the ":if you were that intelligent you wouldnt be unemployed or under employed" is utter crap, well except you typed that from outside the shores of Nigeria then it will be valid. But in a shithole country like ours it's not surprising to see very intelligent folks within the unemployment circle and on a realistic note, you want to tell me that all of the about 16million unemployed folks out there are too unintelligent to be hired?? Bros na job we no get, no be say we dull like that. We've seen cases of supposed below average folks thriving outside this country. So abeg while doling out your sentiments abeg learn to cut us some slack. Just my two cents, no be quarrel. Just saying #PeaceOut

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Zahrudin:
I no carry this recruitment for head. so any arsenal fan...Its good 2 b an arsenal fan.....
Has aubameyang sign??
Arsenal is still pricing him like tomatoes

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Arsenal is still pricing him like tomatoes
hehehe that's my team
up gunners
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
manaja87:
How were they contacted please.
I think they were called on phone. not sure though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SOBI93: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Do we have any ND applicant in d house who can confirm from there colleagues on this APL news and d mode of transmitting the news.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ultimatewarrior: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
Please I have an important question and i would like someone in the know to help me answer. Yesterday, I followed my boss to national assembly for the first time in my life and whether its by luck or grace of God I managed to meet my House member and we started talking and he asked me what my plans were as regards employment coz what I'm doing now is an internship. So I mentioned i went for DPR interview and if he can write recommendation letter for me. Now i don't know if a recommendation letter from a house member who is not even APC member will have any effect, plus I'm not sure whether it's too late.
itis never too late..... But you will need more than luck for his letter to be effective.... But on the other hand you have nothing to loose so just go ahead and do it... Good luck

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by usmanbma(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
Please I have an important question and i would like someone in the know to help me answer. Yesterday, I followed my boss to national assembly for the first time in my life and whether its by luck or grace of God I managed to meet my House member and we started talking and he asked me what my plans were as regards employment coz what I'm doing now is an internship. So I mentioned i went for DPR interview and if he can write recommendation letter for me. Now i don't know if a recommendation letter from a house member who is not even APC member will have any effect, plus I'm not sure whether it's too late.
So, you already told him to write a recommendation letter on your behalf, i don't know how a response to your question will help, it's not as if you you will ask him not to bother writing it if anyone says the letter won't have any effect o

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.