Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689776 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ebenyosoka:

they will never listen. A list that probably has been prepared already. They think everything is connection and impunity always.

I don't get your tone... However have one question for you. If you had a connection that could land you your dream job, would you take it? Or rather just have merit play?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Technocrat12: 1:49am On Jan 28, 2018
Valentines Week Sacrosanct.!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 2:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Technocrat12:
Valentines Week Sacrosanct.!
most likely
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 3:47am On Jan 28, 2018
sylvestre01:

I don't get your tone... However have one question for you. If you had a connection that could land you your dream job, would you take it? Or rather just have merit play?

We are talking of time factor here.

Imagine a presidential aspirant trying to use his connection to unseat Buhari after the election is over already and Buhari has been declared winner.

To make matters worse, the fellow did not even contest because he is not a presidential candidate of any party. He is only qualified by virtue of being a citizen and having necessary qualification.

Where will your godfather start from?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 28, 2018
The know it all members don pursue our informat!!! Where una dey, what is the status of dpr we need to know. Old cargo fools
Tami please come back I plead

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2018
Polchiz:

Imagine a presidential aspirant trying to use his connection to unseat Buhari after the election is over already and Buhari has been declared winner.

To make matters worse, the fellow did not even contest because he is not a presidential candidate of any party. He is only qualified by virtue of being a citizen and having necessary qualification.

Savage !! grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Skyview0112:
The know it all members don pursue our informat!!! Where una dey, what is the status of dpr we need to know. Old cargo fools
Tami please come back I plead

I pray you get the job and I know you'll still look for Tami to ask when your salaries will be paid and if you should accept it.

Don't move on! An insider took his/her time to explain things for everyone yet we want the one that suits our imaginations. Tami rightly or wrongly has done her path and for one reason or the other has decided to move on. Leave the person alone! or get their contact so you can pm worship her....

You remain my friend and I hope to continue this banter with you at DPR as colleagues

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Ebenyosoka:

How are you so sure he or she is an insider like you say... do you even understand what thread means, follow with genuine news and rumors not to be silent like grave yard... ever since she left now... tell me what has been your contribution than attacking all her fans...
And Mr what makes you think your own decisions must suit everyone,you just sounded like nairaland brother,
A lot came on this thread and gave out advices, your so called insider also dished out his or her own and I guess no one was the attacker.. why are you so pained someone like me wants Tami back on this thread, no reason but she's my first candidate on here.
There's always a pain for you in the Ass now get it again, Tami Tami Tami please come back not for the sakes of animal and by force class captain, if our dirty class captain says it's fake news you dish out, it's always the best and best for me.. feed me with rumour abeg.. And you Mr class captain thanks for the prayer.

I pray you get the job and I know you'll still look for Tami to ask when your salaries will be paid and if you should accept it.

Don't move on! An insider took his/her time to explain things for everyone yet we want the one that suits our imaginations. Tami rightly or wrongly has done her path and for one reason or the other has decided to move on. Leave the person alone! or get their contact so you can pm worship her....

You remain my friend and I hope to continue this banter with you at DPR as colleagues

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Skyview0112 post=64576567][/quote]

lol brother how did you do it that your reply looks like what I typed.lol

Anyways, me, you and Tami go meet for induction. nothing go make me no sieze your first salary.hahaha

bro no hard feelings, I no sabi vex
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2018
Polchiz:

Time factor then valid argument...!
Asked that question cos I sensed disgust in the tone of the NLder cos the guy wanted to get in with connection
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2018
Stop all this diversionary topics. The topic here is ANY INFO ON WHEN LIST WILL BE OUT.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2018
ANY INFO ABOUT LIST.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2018
NOW THAT TAMI,NEVERDOWN HAVE CLOSED THEIR ACCOUNT. OYA EBENY, BABAGY AND AADAM OVER TO YOU. WATS THE LATEST INFO ABOUT LIST. WHEN IS IT COMING OUT.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
mancongroup:
NOW THAT TAMI,NEVERDOWN HAVE CLOSED THEIR ACCOUNT. OYA EBENY, BABAGY AND AADAM OVER TO YOU. WATS THE LATEST INFO ABOUT LIST. WHEN IS IT COMING OUT.

all this guys u are soliciting for info has nothing to offer u, if they do its hear say from the main ppl they succeeded to chase away on this platform whch may b diluted too. i'd advice u take this time when genuine info is scarce to pray and ultimately move on till d day like most have done every since the real deal set of guys have left. wat dis folks u are calling up are doing z to kip here unnecessarily warm and elongate the page. they got nothing cos if dey do we would knw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
frobeinus:

all this guys u are soliciting for info has nothing to offer u, if they do its hear say from the main ppl they succeeded to chase away on this platform whch may b diluted too. i'd advice u take this time when genuine info is scarce to pray and ultimately move on till d day like most have done every since the real deal set of guys have left. wat dis folks u are calling up are doing z to kip here unnecessarily warm and elongate the page. they got nothing cos if dey do we would knw.

the so called genuine info those other people were given to you how many came to pass or how can you verify them? someone says the list is in FCC, have you been able to verify it? it may just give u hope that activities are underway but u can't verify them. For the umpteenth time, my first comment came in when tamiwaht had already left and my only apologies is for my perceived direct attack on Tami. He/she didn't deserve to be angry for also contributing to the page. I will never get tired of apologizing to anyone I hurt.

on the issue of what next, let me plainly put it to you that some persons in the know will hardly divulge the real deal to u until its time. at least my own source of info won't, don't know about others. That is how I confirmed the OND one. if you go back to my posts you'll notice an initial doubt after another user had mentioned it and later on, I was able to verify it.

On the GT and EH, I'd say January isn't over until its over. if I were you, I'd make sure my phone is always on and close to me. Truecaller maybe your friend this period.
Above all ladies and gent pray to God he alone can ensure you get what you deserve and that which you don't deserve it-( justice and grace respectively)

I wish you the best and just to remind you that sometimes those you look down on may actually have the gold you seek for. remain blessed all.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
frobeinus:

like you said they have succeeded in chasing our main informant. We are waiting for their own info. The ebenys,and babagys where are they. Do they have any latest info. They must give us info or bring back tami and neverdown or better still give us their contact. Tell us when the list will be out. Oya

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Obviously some will win and some other's victory will be deferred. that is some will resume in two months time as DPR staff while some will not get the job.

my question is how can those who are successful help those who may not scale through? we have shared two years of our lives together albeit online. How can we carry this brotherliness outside this? is there anyway one can help you with helpers identity concealed? I am 100% up for it. I choose to be a helper!!!!

please guys suggest ways and let's all plan how we can help one another. like I said earlier and confirmed by user heserberg77 DPR staff grow into very powerful people in the society and you may want to keep contacts with ur peers who you went to battle with.

Guys any suggestions?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Anybody with info should tell us about the ND intakes.
How were they contacted? when are they to report and where?
Have they already collected their APLs?
If you can't answer any of this questions and you attacked Tami or those asking for her then your a f00l!
She has been categorically correct the beginning of APC and APO saga, yet some envious f00ls have to attack her now we are all in the dark.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ebenyosoka:

the so called genuine info those other people were given to you how many came to pass or how can you verify them? someone says the list is in FCC, have you been able to verify it? it may just give u hope that activities are underway but u can't verify them. For the umpteenth time, my first comment came in when tamiwaht had already left and my only apologies is for my perceived direct attack on Tami. He/she didn't deserve to be angry for also contributing to the page. I will never get tired of apologizing to anyone I hurt.

on the issue of what next, let me plainly put it to you that some persons in the know will hardly divulge the real deal to u until its time. at least my own source of info won't, don't know about others. That is how I confirmed the OND one. if you go back to my posts you'll notice an initial doubt after another user had mentioned it and later on, I was able to verify it.

On the GT and EH, I'd say January isn't over until its over. if I were you, I'd make sure my phone is always on and close to me. Truecaller maybe your friend this period.
Above all ladies and gent pray to God he alone can ensure you get what you deserve and that which you don't deserve it-( justice and grace respectively)

I wish you the best and just to remind you that sometimes those you look down on may actually have the gold you seek for. remain blessed all.

bro, first I HV not looked down on any body and will not, not every body take serious wat ppl divulge here except for Tami whose info has been top notch and for whom many ppl come online including my self. I never said u chased her out and i belive wat wil b will b dats if it has not been. I only advised mancon... to move on till d day like most have. my take may b z like u have accorded ur self d role of being our informant, hw did u do it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
frobeinus:

bro, first I HV not looked down on any body and will not, not every body take serious wat ppl divulge here except for Tami whose info has been top notch and for whom many ppl come online including my self. I never said u chased her out and i belive wat wil b will b dats if it has not been. I only advised mancon... to move on till d day like most have. my take may b z like u have accorded ur self d role of being our informant, hw did u do it.

if I tell you I am an informant, I will be lying to you. just that I am able to verify the info and perhaps get something when the process is already on.

I challenge you. call DPRhelpline on Monday to verify my claim that ond were contacted on Friday.when you do, get back to the house. if that happens to be correct then I hope you'd believe me when I objected to somethings I perceived were not true. Truth is, I will soon leave this platform not because anyone did anything wrong but because I don't want to misfire. Haven't you notice some of my posts keep disaplearing,? use ur tongue to count ur teeth.

For the last time, I am no informant/!!!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Who is this ebenyosaka? Please, stop being diversionary. If u can't tell us anything about when list will be out then leave us alone. If u don't know tami and neverdown have been consistent. Since u guys chased them,then help us with your own accurate info. Don't try to play with us here with your life after dpr.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
anyone with useful info,whasap group, or Tami contact should please mention with the info in any thread apart from here

e.g just type: xmen149 info ....on any thread please,

will see it and will highly appreciate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
"You never know what you have until you lose it"
- Neverdown has left
- Tamihawtt87 has left
- But walush is still around, let's appreciate him.

They left us in the dark. Confuse and thirsty for more info.

But when those guys were bombarded with insult and unrelated questions, we all kept quiet. We didn't support them, we let the "I too knows" crushed them till they quit. And now we want them back. Because this is the most crucial moment. The finishing line. The end of the 2015 dpr recruitment. Lol

However, I am an engineer, and engineers are known for providing solutions. This is my suggestion:
I read on this thread Sometimes during the interview, Achilles (Sorry if I spelled the name wrongly) has confessed that she met Tami at the interview venue, and after that, they even exchange contact. Pls Achilles, I know you are reading this, help us beg Tami to come back. We miss her. Because what we have here in the house are just speculators.

Sincerely,
On behalf of all of us.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
The ' I too knows' have succeeded in chasing tami and neverdown. Now they have no info. All they are good at is to attack those that have helped us wit info. They are just mere speculator. Achilles please contact tami and if possible neverdown on our behalf. We are now missing them.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ebeny, we are not talking of OND. Besides we don't know wat u want to achieve by telling us to call helpline. We are talking of our own reliable people that give us info. If u like call them faceless. They are very reliable or do you want to take their place.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
if I've caused anyone any pains or tensions on this thread, I tender an unreserved apology.
For those who said I drove some persons away- you're wrong, I started commenting after they'd left.

Once again, I'm sorry if my information and commentary has caused pain and panic. I'll kindly take a seat on the last role from now on.

I wish you all a successful week.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
It's well cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Noisemakers been disturbing this thread for the past few days without any info.

I've been in contact with Tami and the info is hopefully around end of February.

Pls just take the info if you don't want then pass.
I am sharing this for the people that are interested.

Please don't bombard me with questions or requests for I only passed the information I received to calm nerves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
It's well cheesy
No be small thing o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
acmilan1:
Noisemakers been disturbing this thread for the past few days without any info.

I've been in contact with Tami and the info is hopefully around end of February.

Pls just take the info if you don't want then pass.
I am sharing this for the people that are interested.

Please don't bombard me with questions or requests for I only passed the information I received to calm nerves

you have tried

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.