Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3690113 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
missbehave247:
Good afternoon, I'm offered a job at oil and gas company. Am asked to pay money for 1week training! Question now is, am I suppose to pay for training? thanks in anticipation

Which kind of oil and gas company is that? It is better for you to do thorough investigation of that company before accepting such offer. A good company will never ask you to pay for training, that must be a scam. Be carefull.

ONCE AGAIN CARRY OUT THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THAT COMPANY.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damtan(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Taofaj4u:

Recruitment can take even longer depending on number of factors. The NLNG GT Recruitment that started in 2013 was just concluded in September 2017. It took approximately four years , what do you have to say about that. This DPR is even faster.

hmmmm....i rest my case then!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cc150615(f): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
missbehave247:
Good afternoon, I'm offered a job at oil and gas company. Am asked to pay money for 1week training! Question now is, am I suppose to pay for training? thanks in anticipation
You're about to be scammed

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
All those that stood up for me, thanks so much. I appreciate. I am also happy that some other persons have confirmed my info on the OND people. We are moving forward. I heard today was still for OND, but one thing you should be certain about is that everything is finished and ready, its just a matter of order now.
we await the final outcome of ours too, hopefully it will be favorable.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
All those that stood up for me, thanks so much. I appreciate. I am also happy that some other persons have confirmed my info on the OND people. We are moving forward. I heard today was still for OND, but one thing you should be certain about is that everything is finished and ready, its just a matter of order now.

Honestly I must commend your maturity. Are you GT or EH?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
damtan:
I came across this vacancy when I was about going for Service towards the end of 2016. I wished I could apply but I couldn't because i didn't possess NYSC discharge certificate as at then.

Honestly, can recruitment take this long?? I thought the recruitment process should have been concluded by now.
Bros, the previous one before this one of 2016 i.e 2010 didn't end until 2013. See?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ebenyosoka:

Actually, we appreciate your effort and endurance despite all the unneccessary and childish insults by some folks.
Please never mind these guys and continue the good thing

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by missbehave247(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
I called the company branch office in Lagos, it Appear they are aware of the scam and accurate measure in been put in place to curtail it. They asked me to publish the message so no one would fall victim... thanks
LETTER OF APPOINTMENT
We wish to congratulate you on your success of your appointment haven reviewed your credentials and found
you qualified among the few selected workers. We hereby present to you the soft copy of your Application
Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with Petron Drilling Oil and Gas company Nig. Ltd
located in Kwale Delta State which is of long term contract of 3years and we employ staffs base on four core
values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staffs to exhibit these core
values.
Kindly note that you are required to provide photocopies of all your credentials including your appointment
letter to the company on the date of resumption being Friday 2
nd February 2018. This ensures that any staff
coming to work with us will be legally and officially cleared by the company legal practitioners so as to make
sure we are employing a honest and terror free applicant into our reputable company so as not to fall victim to
predators as advised by our security department. This is an affirmation that your Qualification were found
suitably qualified for the requirements from this company.
Note also that you are responsible for the cost of one week training fee of 7000 naira only as the company will
be responsible for your feeding, accommodation, payment of Salary and Bonuses. You are to make payment of
7000 naira only to the company’s Head of Human Resource Training Department with his Bank Account Details:
CHUKWUEMEKE MADAGW, 2118848813, ZENITH BANK. Payment of cash at hand is strictly prohibited
therefore, all lucky selected workers must fully complete payment on or before Thursday 1st February 2018 and
you must present evidence of payment as bank deposit slip for authentic verification by Security Military
Officers before you can be allowed into the Company on the date of resumption being Friday 2nd February 2018.

Work commence immediately after the one week training.

The address of the company is shown above and for proper description, please call the Office Line on 070
We wish you success working with us

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
missbehave247:
I called the company branch office in Lagos, it Appear they are aware of the scam and accurate measure in been put in place to curtail it. They asked me to publish the message so no one would fall victim... thanks

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT
We wish to congratulate you on your success of your appointment haven reviewed your credentials and found
you qualified among the few selected workers. We hereby present to you the soft copy of your Application
Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with Petron Drilling Oil and Gas company Nig. Ltd
located in Kwale Delta State which is of long term contract of 3years and we employ staffs base on four core
values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staffs to exhibit these core
values.
Kindly note that you are required to provide photocopies of all your credentials including your appointment
letter to the company on the date of resumption being Friday 2
nd February 2018. This ensures that any staff
coming to work with us will be legally and officially cleared by the company legal practitioners so as to make
sure we are employing a honest and terror free applicant into our reputable company so as not to fall victim to
predators as advised by our security department. This is an affirmation that your Qualification were found
suitably qualified for the requirements from this company.
Note also that you are responsible for the cost of one week training fee of 7000 naira only as the company will
be responsible for your feeding, accommodation, payment of Salary and Bonuses. You are to make payment of
7000 naira only to the company’s Head of Human Resource Training Department with his Bank Account Details:
CHUKWUEMEKE MADAGW, 2118848813, ZENITH BANK. Payment of cash at hand is strictly prohibited
therefore, all lucky selected workers must fully complete payment on or before Thursday 1st February 2018 and
you must present evidence of payment as bank deposit slip for authentic verification by Security Military
Officers before you can be allowed into the Company on the date of resumption being Friday 2nd February 2018.

Work commence immediately after the one week training.

The address of the company is shown above and for proper description, please call the Office Line on 070
We wish you success working with us

CONGRATULATIONS

This is a clear SCAM. Why do you have to pay into individual account and not the company's. My friend please ignore this as it is clearly a SCAM.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS A CLEAR SCAM

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Walush post=64292153]

I understand your ignorance here, lemme bring you up to speed with what you don't know.

1.i have years of experience with DPR and it's modus operandi as regards recruitment, salaries, upfront up till its pension for retired staff.

2.recruitments have always been the same pattern since 2000/2001 batch, politicians have always influenced it either internally or externally.

3.there is really no much pressure here like the last recruitment where appointment letters came out a year and some months after the interview. Interview was 2011, APLs came Jan 2013,so pls tell me where is the pressure here.Alhaji Shakur happened to be the head HR then while Mrs Khalegha was head CS.

4.Now, I don't just know a handful of them, both serving and retired , I am privilege to know over 60.% of the staff in HR (head quarters). So when I say the list is out believe me it is out.

5. What u need not do is wrapping your brians around what you are not certain about (speculations) but believing and praying that your name or names don't get switched or replaced.. If the formal directors daughter can be replaced under his rule then who are you?

6.Now you should know by now that, I did not just cook this up, I am not new there, I ve got personal experience with em.

7.for the feeble hearted, pls don't let all this rubbish I wrote down here scare you o. Keep the hope alive - goodnight. [/qu

Bros how far, two days we have been yearning to hear sometihing tangible from you as regard to the actual date of calling the successfull ones, please help us....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
"Everything is finish" do u mean our list is also ready?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=BKR001 post=64617880][/quote] Bross are you from Katsina state??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
Bross are you from Katsina state??

No i am from Zamfara State, how many do you know from there?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
BKR001:

No i am from Zamfara State, how many do you know from there?
i thought you were from BAKORI lg of katsina.
Am from ktn state! A GT applicant.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
BakoAluta377:
please ebenyosoka i like your maturity! continue updating us with useful info and thank alot!
Aadam any info?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1samm: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
I have followed dis thread for a long time and d most reliable source of info was TAMIHAWT!!..she predicted everything accurately...wat hurts me most is d "pull him down" mentality we Nigerians have!!,,for no just cause she was attacked and made to leave d thread by some people with a complex who ve now assumed positions as information providers!!!

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
hammer2010:

Aadams, is that you undecided grin
u be mugu pesin no fit disguise again

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
1samm:
I have followed dis thread for a long time and d most reliable source of info was TAMIHAWT!!..she predicted everything accurately...wat hurts me most is d "pull him down" mentality we Nigerians have!!,,for no just cause she was attacked and made to leave d thread by some people with a complex who ve now assumed positions as information providers!!!
pls this issue have been settled and forgetting don't bring more problem please. I think those guys all apologized to the Lady and apology accepted.We all attested to that. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
i thought you were from BAKORI lg of katsina.
Am from ktn state! A GT applicant.

No, I'M from Bakura L.G Zamfara state. EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
hammer2010:

Aadams, is that you undecided grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
This thread is a joke.
- Ebenysoka has just left.. Lol
- Tamihawwt has left days ago
- Neverdown has left since
- Babagy (original has left) another Babagy has surface though not commented yet.
- Walush is idle.

Our only hope now is my brother hammer. Bros eh, Abeg don't go. It's scary how the vocals are disappearing by day. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2018
What bothers me about the whole thing is, when this thread started, many ond/HND were following and even actively participated. If truly they have started sending apls to them. Note that I am not disputing it, does it mean none of them who were actively following and commenting on nairaland has gotten apls? Or am I missing something.

Perhaps everyone is just covering their yam?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2018
Tetragramaton:
What bothers me about the whole thing is, when this thread started, many ond/HND were following and even actively participated. If truly they have started sending apls to them. Note that I am not disputing it, does it mean none of them who were actively following and commenting on nairaland has gotten apls? Or am I missing something.

Thr is a guy on my wassap grp tht has collected apl OND. Won't divulge salary but said resumption date is 19th.we hv all congratulated him. Many people left nairaland... Too many speculations and they do not want to die before their time

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2018
Tetragramaton:

You have to understand that alot of water has gone under the bridge. Not all who would have applied, wrote the test, eventually and this thread to a great extent focused only on gt and eh which by the way includes HND. You have erroneously categorized ond and hnd in one.

That said, only few out of the many applicants will get the job and that few may not have the powerto cause a storm in a tea cup. As for the authenticity of the call, i am 300% certain, even today some of them are still been called.So if everything is done with and as a matter of orderliness, onds are been called first, who can guess what follows immediately after ond.... Yes you are correct.

Let me also kindky correct an impression. I have not assumed any role as an informant, i sincerely do not know much more than i am sharing now. I get the info in crescendos.

Goodmorning fam.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Achilles17:

Thr is a guy on my wassap grp tht has collected apl OND. Won't divulge salary but said resumption date is 19th.we hv all congratulated him. Many people left nairaland... Too many speculations and they do not want to die before their time

This will help clear some doubts. At least it did not come from user ebeny

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Ebenyosoka:

You may be the first to get any info from me. Thanks brother
you are welcome my brother. Good morning. Thanks am waiting.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JeGa1(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2018
1wolex85:

How is it difficult? Has DPR offered you appointment letter? Or if you take this job and later resign when dpr gives you an offer, they wont let you leave?
I HAD THAT DPR HAS STARTED CALLING SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR APPOINTMENT LETTERS, HOW TRUE IS THIS?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1wolex85: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
JeGa1:

I HAD THAT DPR HAS STARTED CALLING SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR APPOINTMENT LETTERS, HOW TRUE IS THIS?

Heard its OND applicants
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2018
By the grace of GOD they will soon call you bro. Just calm down your nerves . I guess you are an OND holder...

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.