Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684966 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Because of this rumour, my source has to place a call this evening to one of the decision makers. It was on loud speaker and his/her response was "Well, maybe there are two dprs, but for us, we don't call anyone..."

Pls let us rest. Good night.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Onyiridike:

Those that were called, what were they asked?

We need to know.

This were her words exactly

I got a call o last week Friday or so
When I picked I thought it was wrong number because the person speaking on the other side was sounding like Hausa and I think say na all those wrong number wey dey call person dey speak Hausa.
But the person sounded professional and said am I unto so so so and so.
She said yes and the man said OK that I am calling from DPR. I want to confirm your course and what you applied for. Plus the school she finished from
She told the man and he said ok we will get back to you.

That last statement looked like an affirmation that she is being considered but they had to confirm or verify her documents or something. Perhaps something wasn't clear hence they put a call through to her.

That's why I am saying you people should not be scared. If something is not clear they will call. If everything is fine. They wouldn't need to call. If the call was so so important I am certain a lot of people would have been called. Its just for clarification and possibly because she is being considered.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Onyiridike:

Those that were called, what were they asked?

We need to know.

Bro, please don't tell me you also bought the story.

He is even beginning to contradict his earlier claims by saying how he would have pasted the "message".

Thought the girl was called to verify some details about her? What other message is there to paste

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Guy, you read between lines... Thanks for that nice observation...
hammer2010:

He is even beginning to contradict his earlier claims by saying how he would have pasted the "message".

Thought the girl was called to verify some details about her? What other message is there to paste

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
I can't say if the calls are true or not but what I know is some people have dual personalities and enjoy stirring up controversy so lets all take a deep breath, calm down and stop giving them what they want.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol. Help me ask oooo.
And look at the conversation. Asking about course of study. When in reality they have everything in their portal. I thought they gonna ask about address, that one will even make more sense. I am out of here. Pls!

hammer2010:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
hammer2010:

You have started again. You are calling her 'bro'

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Smartgrid:
Lol. Help me ask oooo.
And look at the conversation. Asking about course of study. When in reality they have everything in their portal. I thought they gonna ask about address, that one will even make more sense. I am out of here. Pls!

Baba abeg drag my hand make I follow you comot. I don read speculations today sotey apolo don cover my eyes sad cry

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
You don't have to believe really. Na wetin she tell me I bring come here. Next time I will keep shut and I'm sure this is why a lot of people will keep quiet if at all they hear anything. Some people to have sources but they choose to keep quiet. Very soon now una go call me scammer. Just keep praying . thats all I will write.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
lol....na mistake na
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
DPR please do and end this whole saga so we can move on, I use God beg una. The torture is enough

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
salesani88:

You have started again. You are calling her 'bro'

cheesy abeg dat one na settled issue

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
don't worry make dem no give any info. DPR portal n our e-mails go talk wen d time come
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Did the poster ever said they were given appointment letter? or whats your question about. She said few people were contacted for verification and if you want to believe otherwise you are free to. Later now some people will start shouting for updates and if given they will say na lie

According to d information it doesn't sound few people any more bcus misswood make it clear DAT[b] 4 people[/b] from each state were call and from d look of everything about d recruitment is DAT d expectation is at least total of 2 or 3 people from each state will b given APL and now misswood info. ave break d slightest hope of telling d members DAT 4 people was call from each state and No single person from this thread ave received a call, wat do u think I am thinking, it means no hope for any one in this thread bcus if u r call the probability of not getting d APL is zero allover one which is undefined.in this case every member ave d right to think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Smartgrid:
Because of this rumour, my source has to place a call this evening to one of the decision makers. It was on loud speaker and his/her response was "Well, maybe there are two dprs, but for us, we don't call anyone..."

Pls let us rest. Good night.

The "CALL" is confusing and has two faces. First, people thought it means the ACTUAL call for APL. While in actual sense means "Call for Clarification".

Your source thinks it's the call for APL.

I have not been called. But i believe people were called for clarification.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Smartgrid:
Lol. Help me ask oooo.

Please Smart forget about these speculators, what i want everyone to understand is that DPR would never call any candidate unless for APL, there is need of any confirmation it will directly come from FCC not DPR.
Please we should all be guided, the scammers are ready to..........

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by truffle: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
People are really getting it wrong on here,they are thinking ppl are getting calls for APL,it's not for APL it's for clarification purpose
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
balisco:
Did the poster ever said they were given appointment letter? or whats your question about. She said few people were contacted for verification and if you want to believe otherwise you are free to. Later now some people will start shouting for updates and if given they will say na lie

According to d information it doesn't sound few people any more bcus misswood make it clear DAT[b] 4 people[/b] from each state were call and from d look of everything about d recruitment is DAT d expectation is at least total of 2 or 3 people from each state will b given APL and now misswood info. ave break d slightest hope of telling d members DAT 4 people was call from each state and No single person from this thread ave received a call, wat do u think I am thinking, it means no hope for any one in this thread bcus if u r call the probability of not getting d APL is zero allover one which is undefined.in this case every member ave d right to think otherwise.

Lol...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
BKR001:

Please Smart forget about these speculators, what i want everyone to understand is that DPR would never call any candidate unless for APL, there is need of any confirmation it will directly come from FCC not DPR.
Please we should all be guided, the scammers are ready to..........
yes it should be from FCC
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
balisco:

Uhmm... Okay
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hello everyone reading this,
I'll like to make my point and somethings clear to us, this is my own point of view and based on some personal experiences and also based on the previous recruitment forum. Forum like 9jahotjobs back then,
Firstly, new monikas popping In from angles and different corners and making comment to make people feel disturbed and as well worried, my point on this,
1. They ain't scammers but the real nairalanders tuning up the thread and not just this thread alone to make more views and invite more people on this platform, it's just they strategy of making more money for the sole propietorship.. (please let wise up)
2. Based on the last recruitment made and also the previous one, the last one specifically was naijahotjob was the forum all applicants gathered and update each other with the lastest information, the recruitment was delayed and was the longest ever in dpr took 3 years before completed, they worked interwoven and when the recruitment got to a upmost delay, they contributed and published a letter to the president and also on some few news papers and also gathered for contest and matched to the dpr office to plea for their appointment letters to be released,the moment they got calls from drp for this so called confirmation almost half of people on the group recieved it, it was to confirm there address and details and at the end of it even people that didn't receive it got appointment letter as well it was shipped by ups to all various address.I must tell you over 50%of all applicants for dpr get information from here and most are ghost readers.
So basically don't be deceive by two persons coming here with different claims.
3. The new monikers said they got the call which ever way since 19th and what I need to ask you is why coming now to tell us, when you already choosen to keep silent and now you come after a week and tell us you got.the call or had someone who got the call since then (why now )
4. And I don't think you that can keep that for so long can actually still take much time and comment to convince us to believe what you said, why not stay back muted as we didn't believe the cooked up stories. Moreover keep explaining to all applicants who ask questions and luring them to believe that. His second said something like the (girl get connection) do you get the work in hand in that my peeps. Connection you've not speculated just once on this forum now you come to say yoi receive calls. If this look like some sort of jokes to you please both wise up and understand this country matter isn't a matter of joke, recruitment in a dead country taking place over 2 years and now you think it's worths joking about, if you don't know you are coming here to make.some unnecessary noise and putting a lot of people on here in a bad state.

5. Please and please let be focus and be prayerful, cos if we take everything into jokes and the govt which is the biggest daddy choose not to release our letters
1.how can we let them hear us
2. How can we come together as one
And as well how can we also fight them and get for our right
3.the last recruitment the contributed into some monikers account to fund the publication and protest..
Can we do that if we start commenting like scammers and all that jokes.. if you want to joke please make a good joke not panicking jokes.
or have we forgotten we are in a cast away country where father careless about children.
Please let get the cutlass before going to farm and mind you farm isn't for everyone.. safe guide

Sky above all
Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Skyview0112:
Hello everyone reading this,
I'll like to make my point and somethings clear to us, this is my own point of view and based on some personal experiences and also based on the previous recruitment forum. Forum like 9jahotjobs back then,
Firstly, new monikas popping In from angles and different corners and making comment to make people feel disturbed and as well worried, my point on this,
1. They ain't scammers but the real nairalanders tuning up the thread and not just this thread alone to make more views and invite more people on this platform, it's just they strategy of making more money for the sole propietorship.. (please let wise up)
2. Based on the last recruitment made and also the previous one, the last one specifically was naijahotjob was the forum all applicants gathered and update each other with the lastest information, the recruitment was delayed and was the longest ever in dpr took 3 years before completed, they worked interwoven and when the recruitment got to a upmost delay, they contributed and published a letter to the president and also on some few news papers and also gathered for contest and matched to the dpr office to plea for their appointment letters to be released,the moment they got calls from drp for this so called confirmation almost half of people on the group recieved it, it was to confirm there address and details and at the end of it even people that didn't receive it got appointment letter as well it was shipped by ups to all various address.I must tell you over 50%of all applicants for dpr get information from here and most are ghost readers.
So basically don't be deceive by two persons coming here with different claims.
3. The new monikers said they got the call which ever way since 19th and what I need to ask you is why coming now to tell us, when you already choosen to keep silent and now you come after a week and tell us you got.the call or had someone who got the call since then (why now )
4. And I don't think you that can keep that for so long can actually still take much time and comment to convince us to believe what you said, why not stay back muted as we didn't believe the cooked up stories. Moreover keep explaining to all applicants who ask questions and luring them to believe that. His second said something like the (girl get connection) do you get the work in hand in that my peeps. Connection you've not speculated just once on this forum now you come to say yoi receive calls. If this look like some sort of jokes to you please both wise up and understand this country matter isn't a matter of joke, recruitment in a dead country taking place over 2 years and now you think it's worths joking about, if you don't know you are coming here to make.some unnecessary noise and putting a lot of people on here in a bad state.

5. Please and please let be focus and be prayerful, cos if we take everything into jokes and the govt which is the biggest daddy choose not to release our letters
1.how can we let them hear us
2. How can we come together as one
And as well how can we also fight them and get for our right
3.the last recruitment the contributed into some monikers account to fund the publication and protest..
Can we do that if we start commenting like scammers and all that jokes.. if you want to joke please make a good joke not panicking jokes.
or have we forgotten we are in a cast away country where father careless about children.
Please let get the cutlass before going to farm and mind you farm isn't for everyone.. safe guide

Sky above all
Thanks

Look nobody is joking here either. Whatever anyone is doing is to quench tension. Number 2 , for the same reason why I did not write on the forum since Friday is what is playing out. People calling you scam and liar. Third, I was waiting to see if me sef will get a call so at least I can say OK o this thing is true. Fourth, she has connection and in fact that was the main reason I didn't want to talk about it because most people in this forum don't like hearing that someone has connection. The connection is she has the same surname with a prominent figure who is also a relation. Apart from nairaland I get info from this person too which most times corroborates with what one girl that some people chased away used to post before she deactivated. I've forgotten her name.

I waited since friday if i will be called or at least more people on the forum will be called, and when nobody on the forum received call but few people said that they knew someone that was called which put me in the same position, I assumed that the connection was either at play or they just want to verify. I choose to believe it is just to verify because of the kind of questions she said they asked her. If it were to be connection, I don't think they need to call for any nonsense confirmation.

Lastly the connection is by the way, like you said some people were not called during the last recruitment yet they got apl. This calling thing should not be an issue instead it should make everyone alert and hopeful that the end is near. Simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Guys (onyiridike among) n ladies dont put urself under un necessary pressure, dere is no kal for it, sale sani, zubair, bakura, hammer � abi mallet n oda responsible pple i suggest we stick wif smartgrid, kinda most reliable for now. M not saying oda sources r lying bh i just chose to stick wif smartgrid to avoid hpb. Tnx fam

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by truffle: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Look nobody is joking here either. Whatever anyone is doing is to quench tension. Number 2 , for the same reason why I did not write on the forum since Friday is what is playing out. People calling you scam and liar. Third, I was waiting to see if me sef will get a call so at least I can say OK o this thing is true. Fourth, she has connection and in fact that was the main reason I didn't want to talk about it because most people in this forum don't like hearing that someone has connection. The connection is she has the same surname with a prominent figure who is also a relation. Apart from nairaland I get info from this person too which most times corroborates with what one girl that some people chased away used to post before she deactivated. I've forgotten her name.

I waited since friday if i will be called or at least more people on the forum will be called, and when nobody on the forum received call but few people said that they knew someone that was called which put me in the same position, I assumed that the connection was either at play or they just want to verify. I choose to believe it is just to verify because of the kind of questions she said they asked her. If it were to be connection, I don't think they need to call for any nonsense confirmation.

Lastly the connection is by the way, like you said some people were not called during the last recruitment yet they got apl. This calling thing should not be an issue instead it should make everyone alert and hopeful that the end is near. Simple!
bro can we talk privately,kindly message me on whatsapp 08170273973,thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
truffle:
bro can we talk privately,kindly message me on whatsapp 08170273973,thanks

I'm sorry, I no won talk o. I don't want wahala. Everything i know is what i have written down. Nothing more nothing less. Stop dropping numbers its not safe.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Omo the hustle is real grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tetragramaton:

This were her words exactly

I got a call o last week Friday or so
When I picked I thought it was wrong number because the person speaking on the other side was sounding like Hausa and I think say na all those wrong number wey dey call person dey speak Hausa.
But the person sounded professional and said am I unto so so so and so.
She said yes and the man said OK that I am calling from DPR. I want to confirm your course and what you applied for. Plus the school she finished from
She told the man and he said ok we will get back to you.

That last statement looked like an affirmation that she is being considered but they had to confirm or verify her documents or something. Perhaps something wasn't clear hence they put a call through to her.

That's why I am saying you people should not be scared. If something is not clear they will call. If everything is fine. They wouldn't need to call. If the call was so so important I am certain a lot of people would have been called. Its just for clarification and possibly because she is being considered.

Thank you!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by truffle: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tetragramaton:

I'm sorry, I no won talk o. I don't want wahala. Everything i know is what i have written down. Nothing more nothing less. Stop dropping numbers its not safe.
ok it's alright,but just so u know I wasn't planning to dispute ur claim,in fact I wanted to corroborate ur claim,and we obviously can not have a lengthy and decent conversation on here,it's all good though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Guys does anyone know the pay package for graduate trainee for dpr? At least it would help know if the high blood pressure is even worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 1:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Flare89:
Guys does anyone know the pay package for graduate trainee for dpr? At least it would help know if the high blood pressure is even worth it.

NGN 133, 000
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Perused 6 pages with heavy notes, found nothing reasonable apart from the normal 'guess works'. If they call you they call you, if they don't call you you don't die. Buhari, Johnathan and co did not start with dpr. Struggle continues man! Don't kill yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OneGuest: 1:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Smartgrid:
I don't want to say much. As this may implicate my source. The circle of the people deciding this recruitment is very small. It's very easy to trace who share what information.

Today there was meeting with regard to this recruitment. Which kept all of them busy. I will share some of the content at the right time. But just take this from me, no one has been call yet, except the ONDs.

Thank u for tirelessly sharing what u get from time to time. Please help shed more light on the bolded as may be convenient. Thank u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.