Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683301 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
I actually got a call from a strange number but the reception was very poor so I did not even hear the person on the other end. I returned the call and still observed same distorted signal and I have tried on several other occasions to call back but the call is either not connecting or forwarded. FYI the number was a 0705. #WHOKNOWS

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
grin grin grin Let sleeping dogs lie

No mind the guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
eddymontana123:
I actually got a call from a strange number but the reception was very poor so I did not even hear the person on the other end. I returned the call and still observed same distorted signal and I have tried on several other occasions to call back but the call is either not connecting or forwarded. FYI the number was a 0705. #WHOKNOWS

Have you tried looking it up via true caller?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Anyone can call the DPR helpline to get clearer info. I only have this 019037150
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer2010:

No mind the guy

I have seen the reason for your action. Polchiz is the reason.

Well, what is important now is for us to be employed by DPR finally, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
grin grin grin Let sleeping dogs lie
Bros, dem dogs gat 2 stay awake o. We need our APLs.

grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
DouglasHoc:
Anyone can call the DPR helpline to get clearer info. I only have this 019037150

I just don't believe that no single person on this forum was called. Do you think the guy is right?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebookmathswaec: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer2010:

No mind the guy

Polchiz:

Thank you. I only implied that the reason for my silence is because I don't have much to say.

The hustle is real. grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

I just don't believe that no single person on this forum was called. Do you think the guy is right?
Same thoughts are bothering me too.
Or those that've been called are overexcited and are not here to let us know undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

I think It's possible no one on the platform was called. Since it's just a few people who may have been called. Nairaland followers in reality is an insignificant proportion of the total number hopefuls

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

I have seen the reason for your action. Polchiz is the reason.

Well, what is important now is for us to be employed by DPR finally, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shakings baba cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ebookmathswaec:

The hustle is real. grin

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
DPR has internal Generated revenue budget and subvention budget. The budget that was submitted was subvention budget. They also operate ippis. They might not have spend up to that amount or spend the actual amount.. If there is any shortfall, they can use their igr budget to augment it.. I guess DPR are not fully funded by the federal government.. Before, you attack me that I promised not to comment again, I'm just passing by...lolzzz
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sorry this may break your heart.
But there was no any meeting at DPR today both Abuja or Lagos. There wasn't any meeting between Dpr and fcc yet. Even the appointment letters are not typed yet. Though the list is ready since more than a week ago.

Let's continue to pray. Will share when something comes in. Peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
DouglasHoc:

I think It's possible no one on the platform was called. Since it's just a few people who may have been called. Nairaland followers in reality is an insignificant proportion of the total number hopefuls

Ok!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
DouglasHoc:
At this point, I don't think they will tell you anything useful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Smartgrid:
Sorry this may break your heart.
But there was no any meeting at DPR today both Abuja or Lagos. There wasn't any meeting between Dpr and fcc yet. Even the appointment letters are not typed yet. Though the list is ready since more than a week ago.

Let's continue to pray. Will share when something comes in. Peace.

So you mean sey dem no call anybody today, not even a flash

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
DouglasHoc:

And surprisingly nobody on nairaland that knows anybody that was called. What a coincidence!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
salesani88:

And surprisingly nobody on nairaland that knows anybody that was called. What a coincidence!

Trust me man, if indeed they did call, we would have gotten a confirmation on this very platform.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer2010:

For me, I check mine like malaria drugs -- one in the morning, one in the night cheesy
While waiting for dpr, lets check for updates on nairaland using this formula. If not na high BP get us!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
AIZubair:

Bros, dem dogs gat 2 stay awake o. We need our APLs.

grin
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sadly yes. There was no any meeting or call. I don't know where the info comes from. Unless maybe there are two DPRs. grin

hammer2010:

So you mean sey dem no call anybody today, not even a flash

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
@Smartgrid

Please what's the current Status of the recruitment ?

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't really know how to put it. But successful applicants has been selected. If they want to finish it this week, it's also possible. And if they want to drag it further, they can. It's matter of decision made between the top management.

java12:
@Smartgrid

Please what's the current Status of the recruitment ?

[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oya oh, for those of us wey dey serious minded, make una drop una digits here. I go try call all of una latest tomorrow.

Unlike DPR, I no need travel go dubai or attend any joint meeting nonsense before I call.

Just stay very close to your phone, cus na only once I go call. Once I call and you no pick, my brother just advise ursef go arrange standard size umbrella and chair make you begin sell recharge card.

GL to all of una

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for the update.

From my source, any moment from Friday this week anything can happen.

Wish everyone Success including me.

Thank you All

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
lol...u dey funny o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wow!!!! See the number of people viewing this topic sha...everyone wants update...this nairaland guy (seun) don make serious money on top this thread alone o....DPR and speculators...kontinu...

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2018
Chysleak:
Wow!!!! See the number of people viewing this topic sha...everyone wants update...this nairaland guy (seun) don make serious money on top this thread alone o....DPR and speculators...kontinu...
I tell you..
The last time I checked this thread have 1,492,362 Views in total.
I go don contribute so much ooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2018
paxnka:
. You mean 5th March latest. Let's focus on doing other things. APLs will surely come.

God bless you.... Actually Ninth (barring any unforeseen circumstances) Its easy to deduce but it seems people here like to feed on conjecture and tracking the movement of the DPR mngt staff. Giving unnecessary pressure....

*modified*.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Ablucious:
I did say my next post will be about APLs. I can confirm that calls were made to few ppl today to confirm their details prior to the release of APLs.

See the kind of chaos that this young man has caused. No form of evidence to back up his claim. Chai God is watching ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.