Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683372 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lokoventurex1(m): 1:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
sorry to burst your bubble but your OND holder friend CANNOT (I repeat CANNOT) have access to, let alone have the slightest idea of how many GT/EH DPR will be recruiting in the first batch. Your friend (if any such person exists) should be in training right now far from where he can have access to the GT/EH list even in his dreams.

Now, run along.....cos your bolded statements show you are already confused.
Why did you have to insult me? Why did you take it this seriously? My friend doesn't only have OND, he has B. SC. Always take it easy. For your information, he's not in training at all. He's in their budget allocation dept.

I had to read all your insults. Take it easy. I repeat the numbers are nothing to write home about. Of course, Some folks will make it on merit.

I don't mean to brag with a friend position at all. After all, I'm not the one in the position. You even sounded as if that friend is a nobody. If only you knew his pay, you will envisage for it too brother. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 1:38am On Mar 14, 2018
lokoventurex1:

Why did you have to insult me? Why did you take it this seriously? My friend doesn't only have OND, he has B. SC. Always take it easy. For your information, he's not in training at all. He's in their budget allocation dept.

I had to read all your insults. Take it easy. I repeat the numbers are nothing to write home about. Of course, Some folks will make it on merit.

I don't mean to brag with a friend position at all. After all, I'm not the one in the position. You even sounded as if that friend is a nobody. If only you knew his pay, you will envisage for it too brother. God help us all.
And we have been asking for idea of pay all these days, u lock up...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:06am On Mar 14, 2018
lokoventurex1:

We will be glad if you can tell us the number and the reason for the delay.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Issorite!! Issokay !!!
I personally say thanks to you for bringing information down here,but if truly you want to tell us deets just say it and stop putting no one in a cloak and dagger situation, cos for me whatever the case maybe either you unleash the information or not we will definitely hear the cock crow...
So therefore lokoventure, that part you said * The number of applicant selected is nothing to say about!
Or you saying you won't tell us how bogus your friends salary is a half baked information which I found no point in it...
So please guys let not give intriguing information here, if you have nothing important or that will help this forum to say just just shut your brain from luring you to type and save your phone screen some ink rather than dishing out some bumf infos....

Shikehnah!!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2018
Guy, you are a complete liar...I'm so sorry using that harsh words anyway... From hnd lower credit to B.sc... He was employed as an ond holder now he is earning as a B.sc holder... Do you think that is how DPR operates
. Your guy will continue to work as an OND till his promotion is due before they can confirm him as B.sc holder. For now, he is in training.. If truly he is working with DPR.. Perhaps, If it is only one candidate that DPR is recruiting i believe that I'm the candidate..please work with your faith..

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018
You mean no one has an idea when these APLs will rain? undecided undecided undecided

Smartgrid
Abobim
Hammer2018 grin
Onyeridike
Babagy2018 grin
Makonko et al

This one is strong!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2018
dozylala:
You mean no one has an idea when these APLs will rain? undecided undecided undecided

Smartgrid
Abobim
Hammer2018 grin
Onyeridike
Babagy2018 grin
Makonko et al

This one is strong!

Baba you be strong prophet.

Since 2010 wey I hammer last, I dey plan change my moniker to reflect the current year once God confirm my hustle cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2018
According to what I have gathered from passing through DPR's Zonal office at 5, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, in the last couple of months is that;
1. The number of cars in the front of their office keep increasing (have they already employed new people?)
2. There is no mush parking lots left (if they employ new people, where will they park their cars?)
3. That road is prone to traffic (too much cars due to so much employess?).

Please who has answer to these questions?

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2018
I can tell you sincerely that FCC is yet to receive any list from DPR for graduate trainee . Although they held a joint meeting last week but it wasn't about the recruitment. However, my source said FCC is also expecting the list anytime from now. My candid advice is, don't relent in your prayers and believe in destiny. For those ranting 90% merit, you have no idea what's going on right now.

God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
xxkape:
I can tell you sincerely that FCC is yet to receive any list from DPR for graduate trainee . Although they held a joint meeting last week but it wasn't about the recruitment. However, my source said FCC is also expecting the list anytime from now. My candid advice is, don't relent in your prayers and believe in destiny. For those ranting 90% merit, you have no idea what's going on right now.

God help us all
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2018
My latest video. Pursuing my dream while waiting for DPR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LmJpQQ-sdU&t=47s
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2018
May be your source don't wanna tell u the truth of the matter but the final list is already with FCC. However the joint meeting they held last week was about the recruitment but I don't have an idea on how they concluded & I don't want to call any 1 again to confirm bcoz am tired. All the best

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
java12:
May be your source don't wanna tell u the truth of the matter but the final list is already with FCC. However the joint meeting they held last week was about the recruitment but I don't have an idea on how they concluded & I don't want to call any 1 again to confirm bcoz am tired. All the best

It is too dangerous to be tired!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
DPR teaches patience. Waiting for my APL is excruciating. Aaaaaah!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
java12:

Who approved this tiredness.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayokun8(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
No.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Guys something bn dey disturb me n av bn meaning to ask, no hard feeling u can just pass if u don't wanna answer. Abeg dis makonko and mayokun8 den b brothers?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ghostofspata:
Guys something bn dey disturb me n av bn meaning to ask, no hard feeling u can just pass if u don't wanna answer. Abeg dis makonko and mayokun8 den b brothers?
Just know that on here people may have up to 10 monikers that even antagonize each other. I hv long concluded tht d internet is a place for people to express sides of themselves they may otherwise hide. I'm not saying these two are related, I'm just saying I have wondered same about some monikers on here as well.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ghostofspata:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Guys,

Can anyone confirm this. I learnt that DPR is already preparing the letters for the successful graduates though HR is keeping confidential the list of those that are successful.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jibmusii: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
This might be true from what i also heard but lets wait and be more patient

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
I also heard that bh kept it to myself cos i dont wanna b attacked.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yeah thought same myself but decided to verify with the group. Do you have any idea how many GTs they intend to take per state/discipline?

Ghostofspata:
I also heard that bh kept it to myself cos i dont wanna b attacked.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
This waiting will surely end one day. God is our helper.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Smartgrid:

Watch out for the part two to know how it went.

Bros,

Shey na when alaba boys pirate this story naim you go premiere am..

Try leak some plots.. grin I no mind the spoilers

G.O.T fans know what I mean angry

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Flare89:
Yeah thought same myself but decided to verify with the group. Do you have any idea how many GTs they intend to take per state/discipline?

honestly I don't..did nt ask cos i tot it was nt important.. have a believe dat if dey recruiting 1 person per state, i will b d 1.. nt dat i know how many they will be recruiting.. wishing u, myself n everyone luck

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
@Ghostofspata, MyFlare89.

Did u ask when the successful applicants will be call ?

Is 16th March 2018 still Valid ?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
@originakalokalo, I can sight you viewing the thread from afar. How is NNPC. I still read thru your 2012 recruitment thread recently.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
I never got any info about 16th march. Did you get info saying that is the day they will release the list of successful applicants?

java12:
@Ghostofspata, MyFlare89.

Did u ask when the successful applicants will be call ?

Is 16th March 2018 still Valid ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yes.. was told dey going to kal dis week bh according to d informant something came up causing d delay. Dunno what or how just hoping dey will resolve it before the week runs out. A little more patient is ol we need. Very soon we will know our faith. Lets keep praying

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.