Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679773 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
naijainstinct:
All is set bro. I heard 26th of this month but I hate to speculate.

26th is when the call will start or induction?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Smartgrid:
Looking at this recruitment, it breaks my heart that when the list eventually surface, only about 10% of those interviewed will be employed by dpr. More than 3800 applicants attended the interview, and only about 300+ (though I heard 400 made it in the list finally) will be employed. This simply mean about 3500 hopefuls will not get this job sad

As promised, here are more intels for your info.
- Electrical engineers are the majority follow by chemical engineers.
- The least in the list are legal officers
- [b]Preparations have already started for induction [/b]
- And again, many people are considered on merit.
- Though there's nothing precisely on ground about the dates, but the calls may come in any moment.

Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.

thanks for the info but pls can you confirm when exactly the successful ones are to resume.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
csimms7:
Madam MrsBee. I'm not talking about PR. I was specific about the information I had which is why I mentioned "students who have studied in the UK". For PR and etc, I don't know about that.

Cheers.

Pls contact me. I sent u a pm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thank you so much @Smartgrid. Your posts are always a welcome relief. Wish you and everyone here all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Guys forget about been contacted through the portal, the portal is meant for snapnet and dpr ain't going to send the list to them to update.
Get your phone ready always and check your email as well..

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Deedz:
I think the same too. Because I was introduced to a staff of DPR last week. I told him applied. He asked what course, I told him. He said it's good that it's engineering. And not something like Business admin or any HR thing. That he would have told me to move on.

g
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Geologists nko. I'm 4rm Benue State
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
jayzisoverrated:
Geologists nko. I'm 4rm Benue State
how is Gov. Ortom?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Skyview0112:
Guys forget about been contacted through the portal, the portal is meant for snapnet and dpr ain't going to send the list to them to update.
Get your phone ready always and check your email as well..

Bros, me i go still check portal. If dem no go use the portal dem for close am since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SkillfulValue: 1:18am On Mar 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Yes mankoko am not saying you shouldn't, it's possible they send notifications on it for letter pick up.
Example : Dear hammer
Congratulations you are invited to dpr blah blah
Pick up your letter at this location..
Thanks.
Blah
Just speculating anyways
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AngryRebel: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2018
csimms7:
Madam MrsBee. I'm not talking about PR. I was specific about the information I had which is why I mentioned "students who have studied in the UK". For PR and etc, I don't know about that.

Cheers.

Please what about does that have,just their first degree in the UK? Pls,contact me on ebeye204@gmail.com.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2018
This whole thing comes to an end anytime from now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Like how? Tell us more
TDultimate:
This whole thing comes to an end anytime from now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
This might not affect us because d .meeting was only held yesterday..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2018
I don't want to sound somehow but I see it as a sort of bad omen for engineers especially those that are unemployed. What I mean is the higher the grade, the more the pay which organisations will be unwilling to part with. Recruiting higher cadre staff always costs more.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2018
I don't know how to check PM o. For those who have dropped their email addresses on here, I'll email y'all and ask for your whatsapp numbers via email. Then we will chat.

Good luck to us all.

My guy for there wey just go January don buy car, get house, doing two jobs though and is earning at least $38 per hour in one of the jobs. I didn't ask him how much for the other.

We have more possibilities out there. DPR or no DPR, we no go die!!!! Lol

Achilles17:

Pls contact me. I sent u a pm.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatsabari: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2018
TDultimate:
TDultimate:
What meeting Pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Greatsabari:
What meeting Pls
D NSE meeting held yesterday
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatsabari: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2018
TDultimate:

D NSE meeting held yesterday
Ok,that one about employing engineers at level 9 and taking them to 12 after 2 years?That will be good for us.I'm a Chemical Engineer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2018
csimms7:
I don't know how to check PM o. For those who have dropped their email addresses on here, I'll email y'all and ask for your whatsapp numbers via email. Then we will chat.

Good luck to us all.

My guy for there wey just go January don buy car, get house, doing two jobs though and is earning at least $38 per hour in one of the jobs. I didn't ask him how much for the other.

We have more possibilities out there. DPR or no DPR, we no go die!!!! Lol

please drop your number let interested people add you on whatsapp
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
So na you guys get the highest share of this recruitment abi? God dey
Greatsabari:
Ok,that one about employing engineers at level 9 and taking them to 12 after 2 years?That will be good for us.I'm a Chemical Engineer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2018
PrinzeMike:
Abeg this is my email: mckogo2012@gmail.com
Thanks man for the efforts

Abeg make Una create Una own topic na... Which one? angry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please, you must have finished your studies within the last two years. Like I said, people have gone, I'm doing the process myself and it's only fair that others should know there are options. I'm not doing this for self gain. The only gain I'll get is that if we end up not getting DPR, we go get cabal for yonder and hustle hard.

Between, I repeat, I can't read PMs, just drop your email address and I'll mail you. And nope, I'm not dropping my phone number for the bro/sis who suggested I did that.

For those agitating about creating forum, we aren't having our discussion(s) on here. So no need to do that. Make your body no dey pepper you, we're all looking for the way forward. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
csimms7:
Please, you must have finished your studies within the last two years. Like I said, people have gone, I'm doing the process myself and it's only fair that others should know there are options. I'm not doing this for self gain. The only gain I'll get is that if we end up not getting DPR, we go get cabal for yonder and hustle hard.

Between, I repeat, I can't read PMs, just drop your email address and I'll mail you. And nope, I'm not dropping my phone number for the bro/sis who suggested I did that.

For those agitating about creating forum, we aren't having our discussion(s) on here. So no need to do that. Make your body no dey pepper you, we're all looking for the way forward. Thanks.

This should do sir, any other posts on this will be tantamount to derailing this thread hence d appropriate actions pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
@csimms7 there is no wrong with your intentions, but asking and encouraging people to drop their emails here can only but derail this thread and even make it look dirty.

I am personally interested in this stuff, but please, don't encourage anyone to litter here with emails

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hello please create a topic for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.