Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683844 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aasadiq: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
enemaxon:
Hello everyone, hope you all are doing really well, i know its hard for some of us after planning our lives around the hope of getting into DPR to not have any information as to even the date of appointments.. however I want to assure some of us that have doubts about smartgrid's information to get rid of those doubts as all what he has said has been on point and confirmed. the delay right now is based on political calculations.. "making sure the right stakeholders have been consulted" so they don't misbehave after the appointments have gone out. even the head of corporate services did not expect the recruitment to push after the first quarter. no one really knows when the so-called "consultation" will occur but we hope really soon. everything is set. I know we have heard this too often but "anytime from now", really! .. anyone that fixes a date at this point has no idea whats going on.. so I beg you to believe me and not to worry yourselves on unnecessary speculations. do have a good day

Once my name is included, the list will be released. I don't know when but be sure that it is my name in the list that is delaying the release.
If you want it to be released before the end of April, pray that my name be included. That's all, if not, the waiting will continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
uscofield:

Once my name is included, the list will be released. I don't know when but be sure that it is my name in the list that is delaying the release.
If you want it to be released before the end of April, pray that my name be included. That's all, if not, the waiting will continue.

Mtsss

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
uscofield:

O boy which list are u talking about
undecided lipsrsealed cheesy
Reality is dawning on all of us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
There are more than one million people viewing this tread as anonymous guests. Are u sure Alhaji shakur, and Mr Mordecai D. Laden are not among the people who visit the tread as anonymous guests? grin wink shocked
Every body is now on default mode....reality is the only factor that remains constant, every other thing is just a variable.. grin cheesy
Welcome to the real world grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
PPPRA and DPR are being scraped. My honest feeling is that this list might not see the light of day because with the passage of this bill, everything will be under one name. I pray it works out for us all.
It's just a thought please. Voice your opinions with respect as I haven't used insulting words here.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OneGuest: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
csimms7:
PPPRA and DPR are being scraped. My honest feeling is that this list might not see the light of day because with the passage of this bill, everything will be under one name. I pray it works out for us all.
It's just a thought please. Voice your opinions with respect as I haven't used insulting words here.
Have Faith.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sheesh2(f): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
csimms7:
My thoughts exactly
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
It is one thing for a bill to be passed and it is another thing entirely for it to be implemented.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
piro2rule:
It is one thing for a bill to be passed and it is another thing entirely for it to be implemented.

The problem is Dat d bill might affect tiier confidence to continue with d recruitment..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
On another thought, is it possible Dat Dis PIGB is d reason for Mr. Tatas travel?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
TDultimate:

The problem is Dat d bill might affect tiier confidence to continue with d recruitment..
they might end up scrapping the recruitment also,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
they might end up scrapping the recruitment also,
Or do a massive cut-down on the number of intake.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Speculation! speculation! speculation. Is the problemwith the system or the agencies or the names. Today, Fashola is the minister of Power, Works, and Housing. Does it mean that those ministries are doing much better or is the expenses now lesser? For me I believe even if the bill is passed, it will just be like changing OMPADEC to NDDC, different name same responsibilities and same people. #Keephopealive.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OneGuest: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Smartgrid:
I was told the appointment letters were ready as at last week Sunday. And the preparation for induction has since been started. It's possible to get call any moment from now. But there are few things I will confirm.

Will update when I confirm them.

Hello Smartgrid!
Any luck with the issues you needed to confirm?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Smart Grid let's hear a bit from you!! Are we still in power ?

Tamihawt.. am sure you are part of the guest viewers here on nairaland just to see how confuse we will be...
Tell us as he dey go nah...
Biko!!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
T all of you speculating about the recently passed petroleum bill shall calm down. The Bill will not even each the president's desk till the end of the year. Because it hasn't being passed by HOR yet sef.
Rest assured the president would NOT accent to it right away, the earliest the bill would be passed into law is gonna be around 2020!
DPR is already short of staff, this recruitment has reached about 90% conclusion. Money, energy ad time spent. The only logical reason for the delay is the interest groups that need to be appeased before it is finally released.
If you are familiar with federal recruitment you'd know that only those with merit based selection are allowed to linger. If it were Ogas at the top's list of about 10 candidates in 3 weeks you'd have been asked to resume.
So this recruitment is happening just hope to be among.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Colemanz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Because of absence of opening for work for enormous Nigerian graduate, the Federal administration of Nigeria has plan to give great paying Jobs to the Unemployed Nigerians. Every jobless Nigerian are to enroll for the Federal government Jobs activity.

The enlistment will help the administration to gather avant-garde information of jobless Nigerians in order to have the capacity to connect work searchers up with existing opening in the legislature.

ALSO SEE: Federal Government Massive Recruitment in Nigeria

According to him, the registration is in compliance with the third mandate of the National Directorate of Employment (NDE), which requires it “to obtain and maintain a data bank on employment and vacancies in the country with a view to acting as a clearing house to link job seekers with vacancies in collaboration with other government agencies.
Click below for full details and application
https://jobandschool.com.ng/latest-federal-government-recruitment/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fensals: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
i asked the interviewers if and how passage of the bill will affect the recruitment and they categorically stated that it wouldn't.
They even laughed about it and wondered why i would bother myself with that. One of them said it would take a couple of years for operational and organizational changes to take effect...which is quite obvious...unbundling the NNPC, incorporating the Ministry of petroleum and creating the new commissions coupled with the red tape in our civil service.

P. S: The president needs to sign off before anything can happen (president who is rumoured to be going for another sick leave soon for probably another 100+ days)

I have no idea why successful candidates have not been contacted but i am almost certain it has nothing to do with the Bill.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
fensals:
I had read a draft of the bill before the interview and i asked the interviewers if and how passage of the bill will affect the recruitment and they categorically stated that it wouldn't.
They even laughed about it and wondered why i would bother myself with that. One of them said it would take a couple of years for operational and organizational changes to take effect...which is quite obvious...unbundling the NNPC, incorporating the Ministry of petroleum and creating the new commissions coupled with the red tape in our civil service.

P. S: The president needs to sign off before anything can happen (president who is rumoured to be going for another sick leave soon for probably another 100+ days)

I have no idea why successful candidates have not been contacted but i am almost certain it has nothing to do with the Bill.

Gbamest!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by awele186: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2018
Guys... Enough argument about this petroleum bill already. Whatever is going to happen, or which department or ministry that is going to be formed, will definitely require staffs. And more importantly, it is still going to be in the petroleum sector, which means all of our individual field of studies ranging from engineering to accounting and business, are still valid and needed.

So please, let stay strong and hopeful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2018
awele186:
Go and do your research, it has been passed by reps and it was the harmonized version of reps and senate. The comittee chairman said it would get to the presidents desk by next week.
Ok I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
I actually thought today is the day.

Mtss

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
makonko:
I actually thought today is the day.

Mtss
Ohh. If I may ask, why would you think that?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2018
So,
everybody went for Easter
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruleb22: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter to my potential colleagues. I want to assure you all that the long awaited DPR list will be out on or before 12th of this month of April. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Chai...we don hear that taya

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2018
ruleb22:
Happy Easter to my potential colleagues. I want to assure you all that the long awaited DPR list will be out on or before 12th of this month of April. Cheers!

Compliments too cheesy

But you just have to spoil the mood with yet another of this guragura info angry angry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Are you shakoor?
ruleb22:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Babagy823:
Are you shakoor?
he's Tupac! smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2018
ruleb22:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.