Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684014 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2018
I tire ooh, only shakoor knows whatsup as per this recruitment. Not even his closest allys. I still wonder when i see someone telling us when the ApLs will be released with all element of certainty. Its all speculations, no one knows what is happening, you can only know what is happening outside like FCC,
ministry of petroleum and the rest, but not DPR. The buck stops at shakoor desk, and he is very professional.
osemeka:

he's Tupac! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2018
I'm beginning to believe the budget theory
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
makonko:
I'm beginning to believe the budget theory
Yes Bro. That's the bitter truth. It's said that it'll be passed towards the end of this month.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
AIZubair:

Yes Bro. That's the bitter truth. It's said that it'll be passed towards the end of this month.
24th April dem said.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
24th April dem said.

By 24th do you mean the budget or apl release date?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Flare89:

By 24th do you mean the budget or apl release date?
budget presentation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Amr1:
I Think they shifted the date to may, and you know it's one thing to pass the budget and it's another thing to sign it in to Law.

grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 12:25am On Apr 03, 2018
The recruitment that started 2016 is part of 2O18 budget.. Woww!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2018
herlecks:
The recruitment that started 2016 is part of 2O18 budget.. Woww!

You don't believe budget has something to do with it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=makonko post=66384171]

You don't believe budget has something to do with it? [/quote

How do I believe it, when DPR appropriated the same amount in 2018 Budget as it did in 2017, should we say the new intakes were not captured in the 2018 budget as well? because that drew the attention of some Legislators during the Budget defence.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Welcome to another new week. We shall all smile.

@smartgrid, the silent is just too long, any news? I know it can be frustrating sometimes disturbing your source for any update, but you still need to keep doing it until the APLs is out.

Just keep us posted if you get anything from your source.

Regards.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2018
If they really want to recruit new intakes, why didnt they include them in the budget? Why will they augment when they can simply draft the new intakes budget and include it in the budget in the first place? 2017 and 2018 budget for DPR are dsame, Something is fishy i tell you, they may just be fooling us and giving us false hope. [quote author=Amr1 post=66386015][/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Babagy823:
If they really want to recruit new intakes, why didnt they include them in the budget? Why will they augment when they can simply draft the new intakes budget and include it in the budget in the first place? 2017 and 2018 budget for DPR are dsame, Something is fishy i tell you, they may just be fooling us and giving us false hope.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Babagy823:
If they really want to recruit new intakes, why didnt they include them in the budget? Why will they augment when they can simply draft the new intakes budget and include it in the budget in the first place? 2017 and 2018 budget for DPR are dsame, Something is fishy i tell you, they may just be fooling us and giving us false hope.

And nobody will question their spending? DPR uses envelope system of budget. 2017 and 2018 budgets were significantly higher than 2016 and the left over money must be accounted for. I believe strongly that they will use it to augument any short fall.

You don't just add and spend money anyhow especially now that TSA is effective.

We will be contacted. That I am 100% sure of.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2018
That means you did not preview the 2018 budget very well because it was clearly stated their recruitment and promotion
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2018
That means you did not preview the 2018 budget very well because it was clearly stated their recruitment and promotion .get the 2018 budget and go through it and stop too much assumption

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2018
You can confirm from this statement stop saying what you don't know don't worry very soon all this useless talks in this forum will come to an end and everybody will definitely know his or her status

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2018
People just share their personal opinions on the thread and call it facts. It is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
That is how Smartgrid just went MIA too. Or did he also travel along with Mr Tata First quarter has gone without anything happening with regards GT/EH recruitment, even though a lot of people predicted/speculated otherwise and didn't envisage it been that way.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Finally, I now have a source smiley smiley

Source is 100% confident everything would be concluded this quarter smiley

Watch this space for me and my source... details real soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
hammer2010:
Finally, I now have a source smiley smiley

Source is 100% confident everything would be concluded this quarter smiley

Watch this space for me and my source... details real soon smiley

Another quarter assurance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
That is how Smartgrid just went MIA too. Or did he also travel along with Mr Tata First quarter has gone without anything happening with regards GT/EH recruitment, even though a lot of people predicted/speculated otherwise and didn't envisage it been that way.

This is wrong. Smartgrid only gave us the information he got from somebody he trusted.
Even the SGF claimed that passage of 2018 budget will be concluded by 31st of March 2018. Unfortunately, it did not happen but that doesn't mean that 2018 budget will not be passed again.

Even a whole Speaker Dogara gave the assurance that the budget will be passed on 24th of April. We pray it happens but you and I know that this date is not cast on stone.

Even the president can say one thing today and do another thing tomorrow.

If we continue like this, nobody with information concerning this recruitment would like to share again.

In fact, with the way people are insulted and mocked here, I will not be surprised if when we are finally contacted, many people will secretly collect their APL without informing anybody on this thread.

Do not forget, many people would have missed their interview if not for this thread.

If we stop updating each other, many people will keep waiting for APL while others are already receiving training, salary and allowance.

18 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gbam
Onyiridike:

This is wrong. Smartgrid only gave us the information he got from somebody he trusted.
Even the SGF claimed that passage of 2018 budget will be concluded by 31st of March 2018. Unfortunately, it did not happen but that doesn't mean that 2018 budget will not be passed again.

Even a whole Speaker Dogara gave the assurance that the budget will be passed on 24th of April. We pray it happens but you and I know that this date is not cast on stone.

Even the president can say one thing today and do another thing tomorrow.

If we continue like this, nobody with information concerning this recruitment would like to share again.

In fact, with the way people are insulted and mocked here, I will not be surprised if when we are finally contacted, many people will secretly collect their APL without informing anybody on this thread.

Do not forget, many people would have missed their interview if not for this thread.

If we stop updating each other, many people will keep waiting for APL while others are already receiving training, salary and allowance.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Uhmmm

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Greeting fellow hopefuls.
Lol.. I am quite surprised people are still debating on weather the budget has anything to do with releasing the list. The answer is simply no. You see, let me tell you a little thing I know about dpr. Dpr works like DSS, you hardly know their next move. They always take people by surprise. Ask the filling station owners around you, they will tell you that you can't see them coming, you'll only see them in front of your pump! grin

Okay back on the issue, my source told me only about 4-5 people know exactly what's going on about this recruitment. And unless you have access to those 4-5 people, you won't know what exactly is happening. Among them is Mr Mordecai Ladan and Mr Shakur. Sadly my source is not directly to any of them. So along the way to my source, there are some missing dots. But still grateful for the little info we have. At least to calm our nerves.

As I mentioned before, there are some intels I have, but they are unconfirmed. Which I am working on them now to find out. I want to find out without too much bothering my source. And I will share once I got the facts.

Finally, If you could recalled from the fiction story, it's mention Mr. Tata will be travelling out of the village. And yeah, he has left on Monday.

More updates will come when they are ready.

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thumbs up bro .......... Thanks for not getting tired even with our attitude
Smartgrid:
Lol.. I am quite surprised people are still debating on weather the budget has anything to do with releasing the list. The answer is simply no. You see, let me tell you a little thing I know about dpr. Dpr works like DSS, you hardly know their next move. They always take people by surprise. Ask the filling station owners around you, they will tell you that you can't see them coming, you'll only see them in front of your pump! grin

Okay back on the issue, my source told me only about 4-5 people know exactly what's going on about this recruitment. And unless you have access to those 4-5 people, you won't know what exactly is happening. Among them is Mr Mordecai Ladan and Mr Shakur. Sadly my source is not directly to any of them. So along the way to my source, there are some missing dots. But still grateful for the little info we have. At least to calm our nerves.

As I mentioned before, there are some intels I have, but they are unconfirmed. Which I am working on them now to find out. I want to find out without too much bothering my source. And I will share once I got the facts.

Finally, If you could recalled from the fiction story, it's mention Mr. Tata will be travelling out of the village. And yeah, he has left on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Honestly I have always believed and never doubted ur honesty.
Happy to hear Mr Tata has finally travelled.
That gives me some joy Dat we r getting close to d end of d tunel.

Smartgrid:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.