Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685676 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adedejiadeyemi: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello, anybody experiencing difficulty in login in into their profile? I cant login into my profile.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donpata(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Asapcy:
grin grin my people come hear this toury

I forgot say I applied for one online MSc based on scholarship with UNICAF grin

The high degree English accent woman call me this afternoon embarassed

Come and see how calm and polite I was thinking it's d miracle maturity of early June.

angry grin she come spoiled her show, she said the scholarship will be funded partially and I have to deposit 1.6 million for me to be given admission
shocked please come advice me which one will I choose DPR or partially funded scholarship?

Hope u know NUC dont recognise online degree.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Me Ayam not understanding. FCC, COC, APL....
Where are we now really it's confusing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
adedejiadeyemi:
Hello, anybody experiencing difficulty in login in into their profile? I cant login into my profile.
Just logged in to mine, nothing has changed. Probably your browser or network
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adedejiadeyemi: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Just logged in to mine, nothing has changed. Probably your browser or network

Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
makonko:
Some of us here think the list has since been to FCC and COC issued while others think otherwise.

Hehehehe
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
assume3:
Me Ayam not understanding. FCC, COC, APL....
Where are we now really it's confusing.

This abbreviations look like abbreviations that we will be adding in front of our names after we resume just like all this GCFR,CON,MNSE,etc

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
I can confirm the list isnt with FCC. As the chairman has travelled for a funeral.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's a wah undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
you guys like causing trouble, you people didnt even know why people were swearing by their ancestors that before 10th june successful candidates will be called. many people got to know that new intakes will definately start work in june, and there should be atleast 3 weeks between the day you will be given offer and resumption, becos many people are presently working and they have to resign in order to take the offer from DPR, wether the list is with FCC EFCC, BOI before the end of june, new intakes will resume, unless something happened out of ordinary. when minister of petroleum said "dpr were given go ahead to employ 700 new staffs, 400 will be recruited in FIRST part of the year while the remaining will be recruited later in the year" these are his words. he didnt say first quater but rather first part of the year. no need to argue much, it will eventually end this june by God grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:
I can confirm the list isnt with FCC. As the chairman has travelled for a funeral.
Hmmmmm we are waiting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:

Please you have to be sure in what you communicate in order to show more consistency as this is a public forum. Please don't be careless with what you say as people here are really showing frustration already with the way DPR has handled this recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
what are you on about. what have i communicated that is wrong. my friend shift jor

pedroito:

Please you have to be sure in what you communicate in order to show more consistency as this is a public forum. Please don't be careless with what you say as people here are really showing frustration already with the way DPR has handled this recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:

For the list to be sent to the FCC, does not require the physical presence of the Chairman. But you can say the list has not been deliberated upon as the Chairman travelled for a funeral. Although, he can assign any of his men to function in his capacity.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
well, he hasnt, and they dont want any leakages so until the chairman is back no list will be given.

dprpikin:

For the list to be sent to the FCC, does not require the physical presence of the Chairman. But you can say the list has not been deliberated upon as the Chairman travelled for a funeral. Although, he can assign any of his men to function in his capacity.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:
well, he hasnt, and they dont want any leakages so until the chairman is back no list will be given.

Please, which Chairman are you referring to? I'm a bit at a loss by this post.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
The chairman of the FCC "Dr Shettima Abba"

dprpikin:

Please, which Chairman are you referring to? I'm a bit at a loss by this post.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
June 10th is six days from today.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:

Baba abeg no vex. Who die?

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Don't know, that's what they said. So don't know how the person that died is to him. May his/her soul rest in peace.

hammer2010:

Baba abeg no vex. Who die?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:

I suppose the DPR should be the ones sending the list to FCC. The FCC will then accept or reject the list for non compliance to the federal character statutory. If they accept it they will issue a COC to DPR to go ahead with the other processes of the recruitment. On the otherhand, if they reject it, the list is sent back to DPR for adjustment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:
Don't know, that's what they said. So don't know how the person that died is to him. May his/her soul rest in peace.

Eh ya... abeg you sabi wen dem go bury the person?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yes you're correct. So have to wait till he resumes office. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. God willing there will be no problems or delay. Victory is from God alone.

dprpikin:

I suppose the DPR should be the ones sending the list to FCC. The FCC will then accept or reject the list for non compliance to the federal character statutory. If they accept it they will issue a COC to DPR to go ahead with the other processes of the recruitment. On the otherhand, if they reject it, the list is sent back to DPR for adjustment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's well. Victory to those predestined to get this job. More victory to those who would be disappointed... In all, to God be the glory wink

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:

you sure his tenure has not expired? You may want to confirm again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
who ever the chairman is, he has gone for a funeral. doesnt matter what his name

siina:
you sure his tenure has not expired? You may want to confirm again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Legend90:
who ever the chairman is, he has gone for a funeral. doesnt matter what his name

or you mean to say chairman of the committee in charge of DPR recruitment in FCC
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
AIZubair:
TIME KEEPER GENERAL!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
AIZubair:

Don't rely on that date o...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
makonko:

Don't rely on that date o...
Bros, don't brake my heart please.
cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinzeMike(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Unreliable predictions everywhere...let's chill joor, I have personally given up on predictions on this forum

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.