Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681008 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anextin:

Hey, I got the update SMS, so I added my masters, am EH.during my interview, I was asked 8 questions from current affairs ranging from geographical, to petroleum to ATM and more. Skilll test was 4.
Now, my masters is not inline with my Bsc course, I ventured into IT. The woman noted that though and the man with her asked me in passing why I didn't stick to my original course. Do u think that is a minus??

There’s no problem since your first degree relates to the position applied and provided most of the questions asked were correctly answered. You did the right thing by uploading your MSc certificate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=SOBI93 post=68543569][/quote]

I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware a call was placed this week. Maybe while they were getting the APLs prepared they discovered it (just my opinion). I will get back to you on this one.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SOBI93: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Marvel64 post=68546253]

I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware a call was placed this week. Maybe while they were getting the APLs prepared they discovered it (just my opinion). I will get back to you on this one. [/quote

Thanks bro, I would appreciate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Marvel64:

Most candidates that applied for a position not relating to their course of study were shortlisted for the aptitude test because they had sponsors that submitted their names for consideration. There was a lot of pressure. They had to accept the names to fulfil all rightenous for relief. To be honest, the some shortlisted candidates for the test were picked at random. That’s why some persons that were highly qualified for certain positions were left out in the beginning.

Good evening sir,

Most not all like you opined cos some of us dont even know the office rat at DPR not to talk of gatemen. But in a case where the 'not all' also got the mail/message to update their profile on the 24th of october. What chances do you think these guys have against the back drop of your 'related course' comment?

You made mention of God and destiny as well. I guess when all chips are down and push comes to shove we'd have to hold on tighter to the last factor.

Please sir, do justice to my first paragraph.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Amoskadiri: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
clarydamsel:
I guess we should expect the APL from next week because they know most candidates have give notice and to pick up their June salary in their place of work
You sound like you have been told you're successful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bulangu01: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pls anybody from Jigawa?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by usmanbma(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello, a quick one. Which will be given preference, someone on merit or the one with connection if both are from the same local government
Marvel64:

There’s no problem since your first degree relates to the position applied and provided most of the questions asked were correctly answered. You did the right thing by uploading your MSc certificate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Marvel64:

I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware a call was placed this week. Maybe while they were getting the APLs prepared they discovered it (just my opinion). I will get back to you on this one.
what about someone whose uploaded documents were initially three before that Friday they update portal and after update of portal the uploaded documents reduced to two and one document was missing and since then the person has not be contacted for update what does that signifies , needs your quick response thanks in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bulangu01:
Pls anybody from Jigawa?

What part of Jigawa are you from?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
usmanbma:
Hello, a quick one. Which will be given preference, someone on merit or the one with connection if both are from the same local government

Merit, but they might bend the rules to accommodate the them both if he/she has strong backing.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
jidex4life:
what about someone whose uploaded documents were initially three before that Friday they update portal and after update of portal the uploaded documents reduced to two and one document was missing and since then the person has not be contacted for update what does that signifies , needs your quick response thanks in anticipation

The candidate didn’t make the final list. He/she would have been contacted to update.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
mr marvel64, are success mails going to roll in tbis month or next month?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Marvel64, you have to be patient with the repeated questions. Some of us don't have the patience to read through.
Your contributions are highly appreciated.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Babagy823:
mr marvel64, are success mails going to roll in tbis month or next month?

This month. Mr. Tata will provide the specified date.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Marvel64:

Kai!!! This marvel, me a dey surprise the kind of person u be oo, u no dey tire which any kind of question.
U really earned my utmost respect

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Marvel64:

ok, thanks. waiting patiently for my APL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Greatsabari: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mr Marvel I was asked to update my portal but when I checked my information was intact.Therefore,I did not update anything when I checked. Just left it the way it was.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
makonko:
Marvel64, you have to be patient with the repeated questions. Some of us don't have the patience to read through.
Your contributions are highly appreciated.

Good , very good. God bless you for this

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Marvel64:

Captain Marvel! Well done
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
I hope when we get our APLs we will wash it here in Nairaland
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
BKR001:

Kai!!! This marvel, me a dey surprise the kind of person u be oo, u no dey tire which any kind of question.
U really earned my utmost respect
don't be surprised Marvel64 might be HR personnel grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
siina:
deceive yaself!!!!!!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Marvel64:

The candidate didn’t make the final list. He/she would have been contacted to update.
what if the person is later sent email or SMS to update his or her portal and secondly what if the person finally makes the final list and lastly how are you sure that they have contacted everybody whose documents are missing in their profile . thanks needs quick response in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Clemexy20:
deceive yaself!!!!!!!!
How I dey deceive myself pls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hammer2010 I am suspecting you. Pls stop it tongue

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
siina:
I said it before ....surely he is a staff!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
siina:
How I dey deceive myself pls?
don't take it personal o I was just joking. it's bcoz u said maybe his an HR staff
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Marvel64:

why I asked you this question is because about four persons from this nairaland including myself had issues of documents missing in our profile and misplacement of another persons document and none has been contacted on phone to update and those guys are batch A including myself and I performed very well both in the exam.and in the interview likewise them does it shows we are not in the final list and finally if the list comes out and we all make it what will be your final assertion and conclusion .I suggest you get accurate information whether if calls were actually made for portal update or is yet to be made because if finally I made the final list at last I will still point your answer to my question that those who were not called to update their portals didn't make the final list . thanks needs your response in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
siina:

95% likely, but even if he's HR staff his own is extraordinary compared to the HR staff we are dealing with now, most of them are too arrogant

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Clemexy20:
don't take it personal o I was just joking. it's bcoz u said maybe his an HR staff
lol..what makes you conclude I have taken it personal? I no apply for dpr job o, am saying this the umpteenth time that I did not apply for this job. I just love this thread and the job
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Captain777:
Hammer2010 I am suspecting you. Pls stop it tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P