Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681190 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
Hello Marvel64, in my case I don't know anybody at dpr but after the interview I managed to meet my Honorable Member and he wrote a letter of recommendation for me and further linked me with a contact at dpr HQ to submit it on my behalf. I want to know if this increases, reduces or has no bearing on my chances whatsoever. Considering he is not on any petroleum committee or even APC. Thanks

U have done ur parts, just pray. God's favour is limitless. If He likes, ur recommendation will find favour before the Director. Shalom

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2018
herlecks:
if these folks won't stop being anxious may the Lord make the Apl come by 2020. Amen.
It may be to your disadvantage. Don't u think so? undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:

It may be to your disadvantage. Don't u think so? undecided
nah... There's no such thing as disadvantage in my dico. God's got plans for everyone we all just want to die with Dpr's recruitment even if we're not destined to get the job.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2018
herlecks:
nah... There's no such thing as disadvantage in my dico. God's got plans for everyone we all just want to die with Dpr's recruitment even if we're not destined to get the job.

You are right bro cool,

Meanwhile, page 600 loading..... cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2018
I will just be waiting to open the 600th page. Makonko please be guided smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Just smile, scroll and ignore the trolls smiley

APL loading soonest...wish the break was over already.

Happy Sunday Hopefuls!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
osemeka:

this your post made sweet sense. you've just lifted me from the weak state super eagles left me in.
. lol dose guys na supper chicken no b supper eagles.......lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Megalyf(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Marvel64:
The category of candidates that received sms and email to update their profiles on the 24th October, 2017 are those that made the merit list for the interview. Their aptitude test scores were above 70%. These candidates stand a better chance of getting the job if they performed well in the interview at least scoring 70%. Their average (test + interview scores by 2) can never be less than 70%. Most of these candidates had their interviews in the first week of Dec.

My point is that, if you didn’t receive the update message in the month of October, you were not considered as one of those on the merit list invited for interview.

Bsc Anatomy, MSC Anatomy from Aguata Anambra state. Applied for the position of environmentalist. There is field in anatomy which anthropology which relates to the position which I intended to run my PhD. This was my answer when I was asked how they relate. As at the time of the interview, I was rounding off my MSC project which I told the interviewers and the asked when I will be through I said Jan 2018 which by Gods grace came to pass. @marvel what do you think is my fate?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
futureenergy:
Saw pages increasing and felt there could be something new but, unfortunately there is NOTHING meaningful.

It is really shameful how gullible people could be. The ONLY things that matter now are: (1) Am I successful (2) When is the APL coming. Every other info is irrelevant and junk. We once had a Tamihawt. The ONLY thing that mattered then was "when will the interview come up", she told us when the interview was coming, it came and she left honourably.

You see folks come now to itemize their imaginations and others would follow sheepishly. "one person per LGA. . . ", "80% on merit", "2nd week of interview . . .", "your degree and work experience . . .", "typing of APL would take 6 months (even if na blind man dey type am)" Absolute rubbish! Let me ask, pls how can you verify the percentage of merit when you resume? How does it concern me that you imagined that 10% of children of retired staff went for interview?

Smartgrid came to park bus, people filled it and even climbed on top. After driving them around, I don't know where he dumped them and chickened out.
Then came Fergusson with his 'damfo'. People still full. That one is still parked at June 10 bus-stop. Behold a Marvel64 showed up with fresh account and better 'molue' bus.
For God's sake what is happening to peoples' IQ in this country? Na only us dey chop indomie? If you doubt me just come here and type "Thank you Jesus", and see how many PMs you'll get.

Tufia!
Tufiakwa again!!

Meanwhile, some have already seen their names from FCC and DPR. Some codedly sent Tamihawt to find out for them.
In all, hopefully we get to be notified of outcomes soon enough and those who are available would resume. Truth is, higher percentage of us would not be successful. It's not about licking "informants" back or sycophancy or liking prayers and Amen's.

Smell out!!!!
Go and learn how to respect people!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
I will just be waiting to open the 600th page. Makonko please be guided smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know I'll be there to open that page grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
All these fine fine girls viewing the tread kiss grin, gerin here let's roll cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good afternoon hopefuls,

Some of the comments made here almost tempted me to reveal information considered highly classified that could have implicated some persons. I only decided to share what was necessary and not go beyond what I know.

Firstly, the children of retired DPR staff that had their names submitted at the HQ, were more than the 400. In order to reduce the number, The king and Mr Tata made it clear to the retired staff that if their children don’t meet the cut off, they will be dropped. Only 10% percent made it on merit. When DPR sent the update mail to the successful once on October, 2017. The office was flooded with parents of the candidates that didn’t make begging Mr Tata to consider their children, he ignored them. Many of them placed calls to him but he told them that he couldn’t do anything about it because he made it clear from the beginning.

Someone said DDs have their own candidates which i can confirm is true. Mr Tata gave them the number of candidates they can bring into the system, he said anything more than that will not be acceptable. Candidates of the minister of state for Petroleum Resources, Senators, FCC, house of rep members ( especially those in upstream and downstream commuters) and other stakeholders were accepted. All of these people constituted about 20% of the final list. The remaining 80% were merit candidates. Trust me, most of the slots went to the non technical positions. The technical positions had more merit candidates. Those of you that used your connections that’s makes you so confident shouldn’t celebrate too early, many of those names were dropped. Just pray your name wasn’t among. Many will be disappointed, I repeat again.

Someone also mention some DPR staff not being competent, that’s the reason Mr Tata wants to ensure the right hands gets in that can add more value to the system. He shocked many people that thought it would be business as usual. I must say the successful ones that made it on merit are graced to have this man fight for them.

The overall performances recorded in this recruitment was the best so far. It was highly competitive. Some candidates credentials were really intimidating especially for EH positions. Engineers had the highest percentage on the list.

Decades ago, when there were few number of graduates in the country, DPR employed candidates that applied for positions not relating to their course of study. Today, there are many graduates and that made them change the policy.

Peace!

17 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:
Good afternoon hopefuls,

Some of the comments made here almost tempted me to reveal information considered highly classified that could have implicated some persons. I only decided to share what was necessary and not go beyond what I know.

Firstly, the children of retired DPR staff that had their names submitted at the HQ, were more than the 400. In order to reduce the number, The king and Mr Tata made it clear to the retired staff that if their children don’t meet the cut off, they will be dropped. Only 10% percent made it on merit. When DPR sent the update mail to the successful once on October, 2017. The office was flooded with parents of the candidates that didn’t make begging Mr Tata to consider their children, he ignored them. Many of them placed calls to him but he told them that he couldn’t do anything about it because he made it clear from the beginning.

Someone said DDs have their own candidates which i can confirm is true. Mr Tata gave them the number of candidates they can bring into the system, he said anything more than that will not be acceptable. Candidates of the minister of state for Petroleum Resources, Senators, FCC, house of rep members ( especially those in upstream and downstream commuters) and other stakeholders were accepted. All of these people constituted about 20% of the final list. The remaining 80% were merit candidates. Trust me, most of the slots went to the non technical positions. The technical positions had more merit candidates. Those of you that used your connections that’s makes you so confident shouldn’t celebrate too early, many of those names were dropped. Just pray your name wasn’t among. Many will be disappointed, I repeat again.

Someone also mention some DPR staff not being competent, that’s the reason Mr Tata wants to ensure the right hands gets in that can add more value to the system. He shocked many people that thought it would be business as usual. I must say the successful ones that made it on merit are graced to have this man fight for them.

The overall performances recorded in this recruitment was the best so far. It was highly competitive. Some candidates credentials were really intimidating especially for EH positions. Engineers had the highest percentage on the list.

Decades ago, when there were few number of graduates in the country, DPR employed candidates that applied for positions not relating to their course of study. Today, there are many graduates and that made them change the policy.

Peace!

This guy knows what he's talking..
I can bet u dat wen all is done we will see dat marvel has been right...
I'm also sure he's been in contact with amiable Tami..
God willing we will meet at d induction..
God do win them finish..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jjino4u: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:
Good afternoon hopefuls,

Peace!

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT AND I CAN CONFIRM THAT THIS IS TRUE. HOW DO YOU GET THIS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:

Someone also mention some DPR staff not being competent, that’s the reason Mr Tata wants to ensure the right hands gets in that can add more value to the system. He shocked many people that thought it would be business as usual.

I must say the successful ones that made it on merit are graced to have this man fight for them.

Indeed it's quite unusual, that's why I'm not surprised at the die hard pessimists amongst us.

It seems totally inconceivable that a place as lucrative as DPR would successfully conduct a merit based recruitment, which is why the notion appears so naive and far fetched. I however do know for a fact that miracles do happen.

God bless you for your efforts.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:
Good afternoon hopefuls,

Peace!
You are the man. Thank you so much!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
I don't understand anymore.

we're all stuck in a huge dark locked room looking for a way out. a fellow opens the door, comes in to save us, says he's got a torchlight, but can't put it on cos we may get blinded by the light having been in the dark so long. from there he starts telling us a history of how the torchlight was made.

our saviour could shine the torch at the door (speculate a date for APL) and let us do the rest. but we're all busy asking how the torch was made.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
osemeka:
I don't understand anymore.

we're all stuck in a huge dark locked room looking for a way out. a fellow opens the door, comes in to save us, says he's got a torchlight, but can't put it on cos we may get blinded by the light having been in the dark so long. from there he starts telling us a history of how the torchlight was made.

our saviour could shine the torch at the door (speculate a date for APL) and let us do the rest. but we're all busy asking how the torch was made.

I’ve given a clue in my previous post. People on this thread have questions that needs answers. I just did the needful. Some persons have checked their names on the list, I suggest you do same and worry less about a specified date. The date you seek will not make any difference.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
Hello Marvel64, in my case I don't know anybody at dpr but after the interview I managed to meet my Honorable Member and he wrote a letter of recommendation for me and further linked me with a contact at dpr HQ to submit it on my behalf. I want to know if this increases, reduces or has no bearing on my chances whatsoever. Considering he is not on any petroleum committee or even APC. Thanks
u can get it but depending on his power...even if he is not that petroleum committee .u know even in d national assembly dere is a click of influential members like senate president boys nd speaker boys.....just pray it wil work
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:
Good afternoon hopefuls,

Peace!

Meaningful info. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ferguson0709:

I can categorically tell you that call wasnt from DPR. Anything that makes them call anyone now, it’s to collect APL. The stage of what course did you do is over. List done and dusted already.
will like to chat you up in yahoomail. Please respond to me my email is [ jideoforumeh@yahoo.com] want to inquire important information from you .waiting for your response in anticipation thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mhbabanna: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:

I’ve given a clue in my previous post. People on this thread have questions that needs answers. I just did the needful. Some persons have checked their names on the list, I suggest you do same and worry less about a specified date. The date you seek will not make any difference.

I sent you a PM -zicoham..@yahoo.com, pls respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:

want to verify something from you my email is [ jideoforumeh@yahoo.com] waiting for your response in anticipation . thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
We are now in the 'PM' era.

Okay.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:

Good evening
I just sent you a mail no
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Any hacker in the house grin? Food don done oh cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Megalyf:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bsc Anatomy, MSC Anatomy from Aguata Anambra state. Applied for the position of environmentalist. There is field in anatomy which anthropology which relates to the position which I intended to run my PhD. This was my answer when I was asked how they relate. As at the time of the interview, I was rounding off my MSC project which I told the interviewers and the asked when I will be through I said Jan 2018 which by Gods grace came to pass. @marvel what do you think is my fate?
nwanne Madu ��thought I was the only one from Auguata God ll see u through bsc pub admin Msc development studies applied for public affair officer EH.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:

you're welcome. I beg to differ though. the day APL comes out is all that matters. whether typo full the letter or not. but seems no one can get that date right. till then we do what we do best. some of us may remember how it was for nysc posting and primary assignment... it is till you see the letter. and now the stakes here are way higher.

tomorrow someone may wake up and say the recruitment has been cancelled thanks to petroleum industry bill or that stakeholders have frustrated Saint Tata's efforts; and everyone will jump and start agreeing with him. and for good reason too. why? because crowd mentality is a fickle thing. MMM comes to mind.

it is well. let's hope for the best...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Those of us that don't even know DPR Janitor, na to wait till when everything is finished.

Hammer, where art thou??

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:

Pls on a coded level how can u epp me check?

let's talk on : adakoleagbenu@yahoo.com

tanx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109