Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681103 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
adakoleagbenu:

Pls on a coded level how can u epp me check?

let's talk on : adakoleagbenu@yahoo.com

tanx
Ahaaaa I catch u grin
Coded guy cool

Wooow finally I made it. The first to hit the 600th page grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wizgrandpa:

Lol

This man is just drilling for page 600 cheesy cheesy

Baba drill for APL instead naa cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
clarydamsel:
nwanne Madu ��thought I was the only one from Auguata God ll see u through bsc pub admin Msc development studies applied for public affair officer EH.

We are Families. I am happy to meet my Fam here. But not Aguata. I am Orumba North.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slywind2000: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:

I’ve given a clue in my previous post. People on this thread have questions that needs answers. I just did the needful. Some persons have checked their names on the list, I suggest you do same and worry less about a specified date. The date you seek will not make any difference.

Thanks

Pls can u drop ur email, I want to pm you. Mine is slywind2000@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
where are my imolites
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Onyiridike:

You are wrong
I knw. Jst kidding miss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
600 pages already, and we are not even sure of the day APL will be sent out.
Hope we are not heading to 1000 pages.

The waiting is really affecting. How I wish I can know my faith (whether successful or not) so that I will know the next decision to take.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
frobeinus:
where are my imolites

Nwane kedu cheesy
I rep. Aboh Mbaise LGA..and u?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
You guys have started dropping your email addresses on this public faceless platform and later come here to disturb people's peace on who was mailed by DPR and what not.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Harddiskng:

Lol

This man is just drilling for page 600 cheesy cheesy

Baba drill for APL instead naa cheesy

LOL... Bros the only connect wey I get na mtn. Except if you want epp me

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvels confidence clearly shows he's sure of what hes saying... although we don't have d connect to help us check our name we can only pray it's concluded as fast as possible..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oya Tami we r still waiting o!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Those that have sent me PMs, im sorry I can’t reply for certain reasons. The info I have provided here is enough to be used to your advantage. Please I would advise you stop dropping your emails on this thread. Thanks

To those that have confirmed their names on the list,
Congratulations!! to the newly employed DPR staff.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64:

I’ve given a clue in my previous post. People on this thread have questions that needs answers. I just did the needful. Some persons have checked their names on the list, I suggest you do same and worry less about a specified date. The date you seek will not make any difference.

Thanks

@ Marvel64. Please kindly help me understand how this FCC thing works. I will cite a scenario here.

1. Let say they,DPR allocated 18 slots for Physicist/Geophysics post in this recruitment, are you saying the 18 slots will be shared amongst the 6 geo-political zone, with each having three each?

2. If for example SW has 3 slots for the above position, will the highest scoring candidate in that zone who applied for the said position be considered for the post, regardless the rank of highly others from his/her state score? Or is it that the highest scoring candidates as against the slot slated for the state, determines which field is eventually picked?

3. If my no. 2 is not the case, can you please enlighten me on how it is done.

Thanks as I await you comment and clarifications.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mekay2017(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
I think Marvel64 is actually Tamihawtt in disguise. Anyway, the info Marvel64 is doling out is highly appreciated. Whether the info turns out to be true or false, I still say thank u to him/her for giving the hopeless ones hope.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Marvel64 remember say u promise us say Tami go meet us today....
Remember ur word is ur word!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tami z online, wish she can say something as earlier promised by marvel
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
We dat see u o

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tami z online, wish she can say something as earlier promised by marvel. by d way hw many imolites dey game
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

I left NL but was lowkey still in your lives somehow...LOL i read here sometimes and been on the watsapp grp as well.

First of all, I'm not here to water down anyone's views or debate about anything. I have read posts over the weekend and been keeping up and heres my take and what i know...
The reason we were asked to come for interview with original copies of documents and were 1st accredited before having a one on one with the interviewer is for the sole aim of matching what you say you have to your application as well as be interviewed based on it.
The moment the interviewers marked you, their scores where uploaded on the laptop in front of them immediately. GT had points for masters and additional certification but if employed they are employing you solely based on your 1st degree and as such will be placed on level 8(you can confirm this when you receive your APL). I'm saying all these to let you know the marks uploaded is then auto added to test scores and average is the only biz DPR has with you from then on( everything is over to COMPUTER) Over 4k ppl were interviewed so nobody will be checking your 1st degree/wat you applied for to give you APL (all that was the judgement of your interviewer's scoring. They won't score you well if they believe your degree does not match the role you applied for). Everything after interview was based on cross referencing scores against Federal xter policies(computer work i.e snapnet e.g top 5 scores in delta state etc). A whole lot of people had above 80% average so trust me when i say the competition was very stiff. 70% will take the grace of God unless your state ppl had lower average.
Western states LOL I'm sure yu guys are like competing on 90% average sef( kidding o)
No one, i repeat no one has been contacted yet. They have everything they want from you if not in your portal, they got it from you at interview.
Now to the issue of COC. To the best of my knowledge, COC has been issued, i realise people who have contacts at FCC are not aware of this and i can only assume there's also politics in FCC like every other coy. I believ even the committee assigned may not have had a formal deliberation on it i.e they may not have even set their eyes on the list but the COC has been issued. You need to know the list will not even reach FCC if the chairman's list had not be satisfied (be honest with yourself, he def had his own candidates too which will be a list that will also include candidates of those working around him too).
You don't have to agree with me pls. I'm only sharing what i know. I believe letters are being typed already and i will know more once work resumes back. Shakur travelled early last week for the muslim hols but i kno he had a group of people working on it and honestly nothing can happen unless he returns after the holidays (sad but true)
All is def completed on FCC part, DPR already sorted level placements of EH once the COC was issued, its all left to them to get the APLs ready and contact successfuls. I'm hopeful we would hear from them this month.
Pls i don't share what i don't hear directly from the source which is why i don't mention dates unless i hear an affirmative date.

All I've typed is all i know for now(pls don't flood my email, pls don't bombard me with questions) I will get back once i hear anything new after work resumes. No, i don't know if my name is on the list (LOL)
Stop worrying about local govt, merit, etc. If its yours, no one can take it from you. Afterall there is nothing you can do anymore aside hope for the best.

Also, its same tamihawtt, i contacted HRtechnique, Acmillan(you never replied) and StanUC yest!

I wish y'all the best! But you people should go on holiday na! Lol

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kadiaupdates(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Get more jobs on padivibes.com

Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

https://padivibes.com/2018/06/17/accountant-jesuit-memorial-college-jmc/

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks Tami,I can see smartgrid reborn

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
P.S I DON'T KNOW MR MARVEL. I'M GUESSING HE SAW THE DATE MY MONIKER WAS REGISTERED AND KNEW I WOULD HAVE POSTING PRIVILEGES TODAY BEING A WEEK AFTER REGISTERING. THAT IS PROBABLY HOW HE WAS ABLE TO GUESS RIGHT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tami much love!!!

U didn't contact me..
Dats corruption!!
Lolz

Tami welcome..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tamihawtt:
Hello everyone,

I left NL but was lowkey still in your lives somehow...LOL i read here sometimes and been on the watsapp grp as well.

First of all, I'm not here to water down anyone's views or debate about anything. I have read posts over the weekend and been keeping up and heres my take and what i know...
The reason we were asked to come for interview with original copies of documents and were 1st accredited before having a one on one with the interviewer is for the sole aim of matching what you say you have to your application as well as be interviewed based on it.
The moment the interviewers marked you, their scores where uploaded on the laptop in front of them immediately. GT had points for masters and additional certification but if employed they are employing you solely based on your 1st degree and as such will be placed on level 8(you can confirm this when you receive your APL). I'm saying all these to let you know the marks uploaded is then auto added to test scores and average is the only biz DPR has with you from then on( everything is over to COMPUTER) Over 4k ppl were interviewed so nobody will be checking your 1st degree/wat you applied for to give you APL (all that was the judgement of your interviewer's scoring. They won't score you well if they believe your degree does not match the role you applied for). Everything after interview was based on cross referencing scores against Federal xter policies(computer work i.e snapnet e.g top 5 scores in delta state etc). A whole lot of people had above 80% average so trust me when i say the competition was very stiff. 70% will take the grace of God unless your state ppl had lower average.
Western states LOL I'm sure yu guys are like competing on 90% average sef( kidding o)
No one, i repeat no one has been contacted yet. They have everything they want from you if not in your portal, they got it from you at interview.
Now to the issue of COC. To the best of my knowledge, COC has been issued, i realise people who have contacts at FCC are not aware of this and i can only assume there's also politics in FCC like every other coy. I believ even the committee assigned may not have had a formal deliberation on it i.e they may not have even set their eyes on the list but the COC has been issued. You need to know the list will not even reach FCC if the chairman's list had not be satisfied (be honest with yourself, he def had his own candidates too which will be a list that will also include candidates of those working around him too).
You don't have to agree with me pls. I'm only sharing what i know. I believe letters are being typed already and i will know more once work resumes back. Shakur travelled early last week for the muslim hols but i kno he had a group of people working on it and honestly nothing can happen unless he returns after the holidays (sad but true)
All is def completed on FCC part, DPR already sorted level placements of EH once the COC was issued, its all left to them to get the APLs ready and contact successfuls. I'm hopeful we would hear from them this month.
Pls i don't share what i don't hear directly from the source which is why i don't mention dates unless i hear an affirmative date.

All I've typed is all i know for now(pls don't flood my email, pls don't bombard me with questions) I will get back once i hear anything new after work resumes. No, i don't know if my name is on the list (LOL)
Stop worrying about local govt, merit, etc. If its yours, no one can take it from you. Afterall there is nothing you can do anymore aside hope for the best.

Also, its same tamihawtt, i contacted HRtechnique, Acmillan(you never replied) and StanUC yest!

Pls can you clarify the bolder?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thank you Tami...we really miss you.

Plz Tami my portal is still on editing mode after the update hope is normal.

Once again we'll come back dear

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tamihawtt:
Hello everyone,

Welcome back, thanks for this interesting information.
99.9% correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tamihawtt:
Hello everyone,

Hi Tammy,
I saw your email and I promptly replied and I have been checking incessantly to see you get back to me.

Please check and reply. No mischief.

Hi everyone, I can confirm its her.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol...Nairaland DPR Celebrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Somehow somehow, I just happened to have Tami phone contact, though never had called her and still won't... It just amazing and now from her post today it was confirmed.

Anyways I wish us all success in life

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.