Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678392 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
epic5:

Even MC Hammer don get source. Fada Lawd carry me along ( grin

I no blame you angry

Shey I no reach get source undecided others wey get source, how many heads dey untop der neck

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
So na to get source dey regin. I need me some source! !!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
kenex4ever:
So na to get source dey regin. I need me some source! !!!

Bro, no need for that at the moment. We've already gotten sources at strategic quarters; viz: DPR, FCC, N/A, MPR, and recently, Snapnet.

However, just so you don't feel like you aint bringing anything to the table, you may help the house source for a source at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. Since this is the most used terminal for traveling, your source can be updating us with the movements of Mr Tata et al.

Godspeed on that bro smiley

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
hammer2010:

Bro, no need for that at the moment. We've already gotten sources at strategic quarters; viz: DPR, FCC, N/A, MPR, and recently, Snapnet.

However, just so you don't feel like you aint bringing anything to the table, you may help the house source for a source at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. Since this is the most used terminal for traveling, your source can be updating us with the movements of Mr Tata et al.

Godspeed on that bro smiley

So I should basically be tracking his movements to n fro.

Lol, I will have to install a tracking device into his body, I will do it, just to make d good people of DPR group nairaland chapter happy n informed.

So my people, seek no more for the date because my tracker will extract d exact date from his thoughts n you guys will b d first to know
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Today is Friday, the 29th of June, 2018 - a speculated date for the APL alerts to roll in as offered by Marvel.

It is 3 days till the 2nd of July, and 4 days till the 3rd of July, 2018.

Good morning folks. It is well smiley

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 5:01am On Jun 29, 2018
New time keeper on point. Hopefully we'll hear good news

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2018
DPR has constantly defiled every speculation and sourcing in this thread; so, it is only common sensible to just ignore all forms of info regarding APL circulation date in this thread and continue ur life journeys as though DPR never exist, while keeping hopes alive. It will come when it will. After all, I got the invite 4 the interview when I least expected.
It's well...and it is sure that the end is near!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Bluemalam:
Today is Friday, the 29th of June, 2018 - a speculated date for the APL alerts to roll in as offered by Marvel.

It is 3 days till the 2nd of July, and 4 days till the 3rd of July, 2018.

Good morning folks. It is well smiley

Thank you bluemalam for the update. Hopefully today is d day.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Azijo:
DPR has constantly defiled every speculation and sourcing in this thread; so, it is only common sensible to just ignore all forms of info regarding APL circulation date in this thread and continue ur life journeys as though DPR never exist, while keeping hopes alive. It will come when it will. After all, I got the invite 4 the interview when I least expected.

Then y do u always come to this thread ? What r u coming to check?
Why don't u just forget dpr and continue ur life as u have said.
Why don't u leave us alone if we like d thread and d information.
Please advice urself.. we r not complaining about d information here.. if u leave us in this thread dpr will still call u when all is set.

17 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2018
Azijo:

Why u come dey tell us na.
Wetin carry u come here in the first place?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2018
@Marvel64 please can you predict or better still get information on the upper limit date for the release of appointment letter.
For instance, the passage of budget was delayed but even senators know that they cannot delay it beyond June since the 2017 budget expired in June. Also, the interview was delayed but Tamihawtt and others made us to understand that it must take place before the end of the year 2017.
I believe these guys must have a timeline.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Neverdown howfar anything for us?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Good one
Onyiridike:
@Marvel64 please can you predict or better still get information on the upper limit date for the release of appointment letter.
For instance, the passage of budget was delayed but even senators know that they cannot delay it beyond June since the 2017 budget expired in June. Also, the interview was delayed but Tamihawtt and others made us to understand that it must take place before the end of the year 2017.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Onyiridike:
i believe it shouldn't pass next week. If anything is left to be done, i believe it will be tidied this weekend.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Pheww! What a relief atleast we are close, very close
Tamihawtt:
i believe it shouldn't pass next week. If anything is left to be done, i believe it will be tidied this weekend.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2018
Tamihawtt:
Thank you ma
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deborsky(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2018
pls help check this number on true caller 01 236 9000 . thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Heritage Bank.

deborsky:
pls help check this number on true caller 01 236 9000 . thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deborsky(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2018
OK thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Captain777:
Heritage Bank.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2018
cry Why
did this Banks suddenly decide to call DPR hopefuls at this trying times... a ah!
I missed such call some weeks ago, when I saw it I was like cheesy cry so finally finally
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
dprpikin:

Honesty, I tire for them. Just yesterday a guy called me telling me he was from First bank. He called my BVN digits and asked of my ATM card, that he wanted to correct one thing or the other. I told him the atm card was not handy, but would be available in the evening,which he said I should call him back whenever I'm with it. At that point I knew the guy was a lousy and unskilled criminal.

How can one work on a matter as serious as a BVN outside the official hour? Moreover, a bank would have demanded one visits any of their branches to resolve such issue, if it exists.

However, my greatest concern is; how did they get my BVN?

This is the number that called me 08132852482. Pls, somebody should help check the true caller ID.

Oga be very careful wo

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by izulagambu: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmmm! Hmmmmm!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
dprpikin:

Thanks for your quick response. How did you get that app that runs the check?

It is Truecaller, you can download it from the store
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hello guys,
@Tamihawtt, Marvel, Smartgrid&others,
Please can someone confirm to us about the APLs at zonal offices and are currently distributing to field offices?
Someone told us this morning about that

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
BKR001:
Hello guys,
@Tamihawtt, Marvel, Smartgrid&others,
Please can someone confirm to us about the APLs at zonal offices and are currently distributing to field offices?
Someone told us this morning about that

Plz marvel can you help us confirm this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
We are now in the Era of checking out numbers on truecaller grin grin.
This thread has it all, from the good, bad, the ugly, funny, awkward, not so funny,foolish, sensible, senseless, motivational, pessimistic and even irrational posts etc
The list is even non exhaustive, but the thread would be nothing without the applicants, informants, rumor mongers, fake news correspondents, time keepers, lurking guests and even on some occasions, curious bypassers etc
God help us all in the end
Where is AIZubair? "ka san an ce aski sai ya kai gaban goshi ya fi zafi" come and continue your job o, I'm assuming bluemalam is just doing internship grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
We are now in the Era of checking out numbers on truecaller grin grin.
This thread has it all, from the good, bad, the ugly, funny, awkward, not so funny,foolish, sensible, senseless, motivational, pessimistic and even irrational posts etc
The list is even non exhaustive, but the thread would be nothing without the applicants, informants, rumor mongers, fake news correspondents, time keepers, lurking guests and even on some occasions, curious bypassers etc
God help us all in the end
Where is AIZubair? "ka san an ce aski sai ya kai gaban goshi ya fi zafi" come and continue your job o, I'm assuming bluemalam is just doing internship grin
no bluman is our new timekeeeper...ka bar yallabai ya huta.

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P