Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686346 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2018
fachuba:
Hmmm! See the way the host just shoved the recruitment question. Seems like he was instructed in that regards already
poor us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
I was d person that called but no positive respond as regard to this recruitment.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Deykay:
I was d person that called but no positive respond as regard to this recruitment.
So what then did they discus?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=TDultimate post=68867072]
So what then did they discus?

I wasn't listening to the radio program, I only used the phone number that someone posted here to call them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Captain777:
Hey Kabir.
Thanks for the call on behalf of all of us. I was listening to the radio when you called, but sadly the presenter dodge the question and simply refer you to check their website without even allowing the host to respond.

Si mugu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Captain777:
Hey Kabir.
Thanks for the call on behalf of all of us. I was listening to the radio when you called, but sadly the presenter dodge the question and simply refer you to check their website without even allowing the host to respond.

I was listening too. The guy (host) wasn't fair to us. He should have at least allowed the guest to respond to the question, except if they had already planned to shun questions concerning the recruitment. And who told him that we don't know what is on the website. He's not even aware of how many times we visit the website everyday. smh

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2018
DPR APL distribution is reliably from the third week of July, 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2018
Dockie21:

Another one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2018
shawlar:

Abeg which village you come from, make we know whether na village wey get correct jazz..

If not.... undecided undecided undecided

Ekpoma, still in doubt undecided?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
WengerMustGo:

You are a donkey.
Until we get to december
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tamashini: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dockie21:

Now third week again? embarassed cry
Oh God when will all this end? cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dockie21:

Well, with the way this recruitment is being handled, I won’t be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
WengerMustGo:

You are a donkey.
stop calling him donkey ...we all matured here so u better learn how to tlk.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SmartgridReborn(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
So last week I told you guys 25th June is not feasible and some people here were writing long grammar. I understand we are all anxious, but there's nothing we can do but wait.

After making some calls this morning for an update, I was told nothing is coming out this week. So better keep yourself busy. Though Mr Tata hasn't call the shot yet, his body language says Alot about next week.

You guys should start expecting emails from Sunday, 1st July. There are just about 6 people working on all this recruitment brouhaha, and they are very professional and hardly reveal what's going on. That's Dpr for you. Lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Time for neverdowns own contribution , we hav heard fromm marvel, tami,and smartgrid ..oo i forgot ferguson, NEVERDOWN no jsut dey view oo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
What of Legend90
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Captain777:
Dear xxkape.
Long time bro. Abeg I want to ask you, Has the list left FCC for DPR?

Because dis people are confusing me from the pit of the hell
buhahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Bluemalam:

Ekpoma, still in doubt undecided?

In doubt....?? Of Ekpoma people..??
How na...?? Ah hail ooo

But why is a 'Malam' from Epkoma..?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
In other words, you got your 1st of July date from people that are reading Alhaji Shakur's body language...
Sorry, but count me out; that is how some people were reading PMB's body language that year and here we are now...

NO WAY!!!!

SmartgridReborn:
So last week I told you guys 25th June is not feasible and some people here were writing long grammar. I understand we are all anxious, but there's nothing we can do but wait.

After making some calls this morning for an update, I was told nothing is coming out this week. So better keep yourself busy. Though Mr Tata hasn't call the shot yet, his body language says Alot about next week.

You guys should start expecting emails from Sunday, 1st July. There are just about 6 people working on all this recruitment brouhaha, and they are very professional and hardly reveal what's going on. That's Dpr for you. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
SmartgridReborn:

Interesting facts. Thanks for the update

Firstly, there are only 2 persons working on it.

Two possible dates were provided which I had posted. DPR will never send a notification to successful candidates to pick up APLs on a weekend rather business days except for aptitude test and interview invites.

Mr Tata is so unpredictable, one can not tell from his facial expression or body language to know his next move.

Let’s hope the dates won’t be shifted again.
Good luck guys!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
@Marvel.... Please don't they have a time table for this recruitment. Are there nothing in place for the on boarding of the new recruits

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinzeMike(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Most of the messages here are just based on speculation, falsehood and personal deductions. Annoyingly, this is mentally draining. Can we stop playing with people's emotions...I respect tamihawtt's contribution one can sense she doesn't have a reliable date hence, her reason for giving an ambiguous response.

To start with, if you guyz claim you have info. that letters have been typed then you should tell us when we are suppose to resume as staff of DPR, as this must be spelt out in the letter.

Typing, posting and distribution of letters don't linger this long.

My piece of advise that we remain calm and focus on our respective hustles until APLs show up.

May GOD show us mercy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
PrinzeMike:
Most of the messages here are just based on speculation, falsehood and personal deductions. Annoyingly, this is mentally draining. Can we stop playing with people's emotions...I respect tamihawtt's contribution one can sense she doesn't have a reliable date hence, her reason for giving an ambiguous response.

To start with, if you guyz claim you have info. that letters have been typed then you should tell us when we are suppose to resume as staff of DPR, as this must be spelt out in the letter.

My piece of advise that we remain calm and focus on our respective hustles until APLs show up.

May GOD show us mercy.

Not every single thing u see on dis NL u keep to heart.. u can simply ignore, jump and pass dtc.. but these comments or speculators are what keep d thread moving..
Staying mute/idle follower is not a difficult thing..
I laugh!! People have got angry, deactivated their monike, taken raging decisions but still came back because the truth is we cannot really do without the thread until dis recruitment is ended.
I remember how people begged when dis thread was temporarily closed...
So my bros chill!!
Anything u don't like overlook!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
TDultimate:

Not every single thing u see on dis NL u keep to heart.. u can simply ignore, jump and pass dtc.. but these comments or speculators are what keep d thread moving..
Staying mute/idle follower is not a difficult thing..
I laugh!! People have got angry, deactivated their monike, taken raging decisions but still came back because the truth is we cannot really do without the thread until dis recruitment is ended.
I remember how people begged when dis thread was temporarily closed...
So my bros chill!!
Anything u don't like overlook!!
daz verry correct bro,adleast we need dem weda true, false or high blood pressure raising
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
PrinzeMike:

May GOD show us mercy.

With due respect sir, swerve sad
If not for these updates here, I would have missed my interview.
I appreciate the time and efforts of those who keep this thread alive by feeding us with updates.
May we be among the successful ones. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
pedroito:
@Marvel.... Please don't they have a time table for this recruitment. Are there nothing in place for the on boarding of the new recruits

MDAs recruitment ideally isnt suppose to take this long but along the line a lot of issues and unforeseen events take place that drags it. When you remember what the 2013 intakes went through, you will be grateful to God that this present recruitment was properly managed by Mr Tata. You should have seen this coming. They are doing their best to ensure everything goes fine.

Just be patient with them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
PrinzeMike:

May GOD show us mercy.

It’s ok. Just take it easy. No one is a demi god on this thread. Everyone is providing what he/she knows whether true or false. It left for you to use what has been provided on this platform to do your findings and come back with results. We are all here to help eachother. I was once a beneficiary on NL, that’s why I’m giving back, so does everyone else.

It’s well. Everything will be ok in the end.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bluemalam: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
shawlar:

In doubt....?? Of Ekpoma people..??
How na...?? Ah hail ooo

But why is a 'Malam' from Epkoma..?? grin grin

Because Shawlar is probably judging a book by its cover smiley

Back to the matter.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.