Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686250 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salveoP(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pdirac:
Has any Pharmacist been contacted for APL pickup?
My guy, we are still here ooo. Mayb d fortunate pharm is not on nairaland. I don zero ma mind tee tee.... all d best bro!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GodDey01: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is there any lagosian that have been called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Technocrat12: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
A quick one pls, can the acknowledgment page be submitted in abuja office? And can sm1 do it for a person? Thanks much.!

fachuba:

Sharp sharp jore. Lol. 13th is real
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
I hereby tender my resignation to nairaland.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asapcy:
I hereby tender my resignation to nairaland.

Not accepted.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wow. No testimony today. It is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color] Please sir, the medicals What are they really going to look at.

Ailment that may cost them huge money on you Ailment that may hinder your productivity because we are going there to wirk. E.g, hepatitis and also guide against high BP. NNPC Medicals have no sympathy.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Ailment that may cost them huge money on you Ailment that may hinder your productivity because we are going there to wirk. E.g, hepatitis and also guide against high BP. NNPC Medicals have no sympathy.

Boss, it seems we are closing our doors for today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by useful62(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
I congratulate those God has favoured.
And those yet to receive, I pray for greater heights in life.

Has anyone been contacted from osun state, especially engineer.

Thanks grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
pedroito:

I told you gys shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecheluv: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Marvel65:

Like you said, some may have lost their line or changed location. That’s the more reason DPR need to call. If an sms is sent to the mobile numbers that are inactive, DPR will assume sms has been received my the applicant and not know the number is inactive. The same goes for the email, what if the applicant can’t access his/her email due to forgotten password or locked account. So it’s best the all contact details are updated on the portal. They are not in a hurry to contact the successful ones.
@marvel supposing one miss the call frm Dpr , will the Dpr still call back? Becos I miss a call @ abt 9:38am frm this Glo line 08052*****88 yesterday up till now I can't place a call to the line, it saying it can't be reached. Kindly advice
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
@Marvel, how far? Any update concerning EH? When are they likely to start calling us....
Of the 103EH mentioned earlier, what is d % of SHC?

Ur kind response will b appreciated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
chideozi:

People whose roots are from the states you mentioned have been contacted but they were either residing in Lagos or PH or somewhere in the North.

But non who are resident in the mentioned states have been contacted. If you reside in the mentioned states and you have been contacted please let us know.

Thank You

Stop heating up issue..
Avoid saying what you are not sure of
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

I don't know any applicant from Kogi honesty. So I don't have any info. Sorry about that please
Ok thanks but wot about statistician in general not Kogi only. I mean do u know if dey have been contacted and can u help us confirm dat pls thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
kecheluv:
@marvel supposing one miss the call frm Dpr , will the Dpr still call back? Becos I miss a call @ abt 9:38am frm this Glo line 08052*****88 yesterday up till now I can't place a call to the line, it saying it can't be reached. Kindly advice

Quote number in full please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
pedroito:

How do you mean bro? Na wa ooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Xtruzz:

Thanks sir, but dpr has already causes us high bp
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
No show today.

Make I pack my bags dey go
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
No ma, i'm still waiting for miracle from Almighty grin grin,
but the call has not finished yet, more will still be contacted, we should excise patiednce.
Onyiridike:
Mai gida elbangeez how far? Have you been called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by juola(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
HRtechnique:

To what end is this?
Employees have one month notice to give or you pay in lieu of notice.

The only stumbling block is medicals. Once that is cleared you are as fine as a cat.

So no need to do what you said.
DPR is not a one man business.
I know someone who got a government job last year.He resigned immediately he collected his appointment letter. however,he has not being paid any salary since then. That is the reason for giving him such advise
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm quite certain E. H list has been released. Reason for the delay is what I don't know
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
If this recruitment was carried out on merit, why is the list of successful merit candidates being shrouded in secrecy?

I can categorically tell you guys that only the Chairman and probably secretary to the FCC have access to that list. Even the Secretary of the Petroleum Committee has not seen the list. Only the list of the recently employed junior staff is available and I saw it.

Unfortunately, my state commissioner has retired but all the three commissioners I met were all complaining about the secrecy of the entire process especially the graduate cadre.

Still lobbying though.....and I hope I can be lucky to have my name checked before the close of business today.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are right, but mind you some people are very close to the chaiman and secretary, and they saw the list.
naijainstinct:
If this recruitment was carried out on merit, why is the list of successful merit candidates being shrouded in secrecy?

I can categorically tell you guys that only the Chairman and probably secretary to the FCC have access to that list. Even the Secretary of the Petroleum Committee has not seen the list. Only the list of the recently employed junior staff is available and I saw it.

Unfortunately, my state commissioner has retired but all the three commissioners I met were all complaining about the secrecy of the entire process especially the graduate cadre.

Still lobbying though.....and I hope I can be lucky to have my name checked before the close of business today.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
elbangeez:
You are right, but mind you some people are very close to the chaiman and secretary, and they saw the list.

Gbehni.

The chairman has even started distributing the APL he collected for his people. Including E. H
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
When was that?
makonko:

Gbehni.

The chairman has even started distributing the APL he collected for his people. Including E. H
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ledgelessons(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
My own question is, what happened to social/management sciences applicants?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
elbangeez:

Haven't you been called yet?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

[color=#006600][/color] Good day sir, I know you have answer to this, does Akwa ibom have upto 10 slot in that list. Don't be offended please.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
chideozi:

People whose roots are from the states you mentioned have been contacted but they were either residing in Lagos or PH or somewhere in the North.

But non who are resident in the mentioned states have been contacted. If you reside in the mentioned states and you have been contacted please let us know.

Thank You
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color] Good day sir, I know you have answer to this, does Akwa ibom have upto 10 slot in that list. Don't be offended please.

Akwaibom? Give me some few hrs please. I'm not promising you anything though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lukedan75(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

don't think hepatitis can cost some1 d job.......in most cases Hbv patients don't even require drugs ,they only watch their diets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.