Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,318 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684087 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2018
xtruzz please provide updates
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
chideozi:

Those residing close to PH has been contacted. We have heard of Akwa-Ibom, Calabar, and Bayelsa. But nothing yet from those residing close to Warri and Owerri Zonal offices.

@Marvel over to you
The Akwa iBom guy that Testify yesterday resides in Lagos not Akwaibom
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sulaidon(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Pls dose going for their letters today shld help snap d section of acctant GT. Thank and congratulations. We dey follow for back.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cellin: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Laduet:
Has any legal officer been contacted?
please you guys should answer abeg. Does anyone know someone who has collected?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Marvel65:

They will contact you guys. The list was just released yesterday. 103 EH on the list.

Yes, but much people may not testify today though Ahmed Rufai Shakur is still in Abuja and Director was in KD all through yestarday. He may be in North Central Zonal office any moment from 1. Pm today.. All hopeful should be patient with the management of DPR. Just as Marvel65 has said, those in Merit list are irreplaceable. patient, prayers and phone calls are the key at this critical stage.

We shall meet at the induction venue.
Good luck and GOD bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
@ Oga Marvel and Neverdown, please I will like to know the ratio of GTs to EH that were called for interview. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Misswoods(f): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Yes, but much people may not testify today though Ahmed Rufai Shakur is still in Abuja and Director was in KD all through yestarday. He may be in North Central Zonal office any moment from 1. Pm today.. All hopeful should be patient with the management of DPR. Just as Marvel65 has said, those in Merit list are irreplaceable. patient, prayers and phone calls are the key at this critical stage.

Ghen Ghen.......... Which one is much ppl may not testify? It is well o. Maka just try go chop breakfast. I can't come and kill myself by myself.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vanbravo(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Pls has any Human Resources applicant for GT been contacted?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Misswoods(f): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

Yes, but much people may not testify today though Ahmed Rufai Shakur is still in Abuja and Director was in KD all through yestarday. He may be in North Central Zonal office any moment from 1. Pm today.. All hopeful should be patient with the management of DPR. Just as Marvel65 has said, those in Merit list are irreplaceable. patient, prayers and phone calls are the key at this critical

Ghen Ghen.......... Which one is much ppl may not testify? It is well o. Maka just try go chop breakfast. I can't come and kill myself by myself.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
pedroito:

So it is loosely to say that is only EH that is remaining

Xtruzz were you in Kaduna to see the Director
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Xtruzz:

Thanks sIr, please I know you have genuine information, please the call that was made yesterday was it according to stateS or they picked at random.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

One guy testified yesterday from Akwa Ibom and he's a chemical engineer, any hope for any electrical engineer from Akwa ibom. GT. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2018
lolablacq:
Pls has any Human Resources applicant for GT been contacted?
I don't think they have contacted any non-science, so we should be patient

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
AbusM1:

I don't think they have contacted any non-science, so we should be patient

I am sure they have contacted some accountants

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color] Thanks sIr, please I know you have genuine information, please the call that was made yesterday was it according to stateS or they picked at random.

In response to your question:

The signed APL were shared amongst some few staff to make the calling. However, the call was placed according to how Tata (as you gyz may call him) brought it out. Those whose phone number were switched off was kept aside for recalling. EH list is not posted anywhere around the HQ.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
pedroito:

I am sure they have contacted some accountants
yea dry have and I hope is not all

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

In response to your question:

The signed APL were shared amongst some few staff to make the calling. However, the call was placed according to how Tata (as you gyz may call him) brought it out. Those whose phone number were switched off was kept aside for recalling. EH list is not posted anywhere around the HQ.
Please can we loosely say that they have finished contacting all GTs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ATUEGBU2: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pls any chemical engr/engr going to pick up his/her letter today should do us a favour of stylishly snapping the list containing chemical engr/engr. If impossible, should help us get total no of engineers that made the final list or ask if they re done with engineers. Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ignatius1999:
One guy testified yesterday from Akwa Ibom and he's a chemical engineer, any hope for any electrical engineer from Akwa ibom. GT. Thanks.

There is still hope for all discipline please.

I urge you gys in a very strong possible terms to submitt the name's of those two major players in this recruitment to GOD almighty. Go into fasting and prayers with their name's and they will remember us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
pedroito:

Please can we loosely say that they have finished contacting all GTs

No.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sholly24:
Pls any chemical engr/engr going to pick up his/her letter today should do us a favour of stylishly snapping the list containing chemical engr/engr. If impossible, should help us get total no of engineers that made the final list or ask if they re done with engineers. Thanks in anticipation.

Bad advice.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xtruzz:

There is still hope for all discipline please.

I urge you gys in a very strong possible terms to submitt the name's of those two major players in this recruitment to GOD almighty. Go into fasting and prayers with their name's and they will remember us.
Are you trying to say in your previous post that no successful candidate will be contacted today since Mr. Tara is not on seat and probably didn't bring out any names to be called today.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
@Xtruzz can we deduce that until Mr. Tata go back to Lagos, no more calls will be received?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm thinking maybe they're trying to clear yesterday's crowd before they start calling again

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Onyiridike:

Are you trying to say in your previous post that no successful candidate will be contacted today since Mr. Tara is not on seat and probably didn't bring out any names to be called today.

Let's keep hope alive sir.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Onyiridike:

Let's keep hope alive please.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jjino4u: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is the resumption date sacrosanct? I wish to tender my resignation Letter today but want to be very sure resumption date would still be 13th August. I will love to hear from anyone with useful info.

NB. How,where and when should we drop acceptance letter?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
eyebee01:

@fachuba I think u are from kogi... Please wot can u say abt Kogi applicants seems nobody from dia has testified here since yestrda. And dos who applied as statisticians Thanks for ur response
So far, I don't think any statistician has been called.....I am also for statistics

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.