Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683408 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mr. Xtruzz please what is going on. Are they still fighting on the Experience Hired issues[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
From what I just heard, not up to 40% of the GTs have been contacted for APL pickup. If true, then the calls will still be made.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
So this is how DPR wants to play us, especially the EH.
Because at this rate, due process / merit would scarcely get anyone in. I'm praying for a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
The tail end of this recruitment is marred with fraud, nepotism, corruption, obscurity and cheat.

I still call for protest..... DPR recruitment is not merit based

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I don't access to the list of successfuls and i don't think anyone here has access either. If the list was opened like 2013 recruitment it would have been leaked right from when it got to FCC. Even some people here were sure they would see the list the moment it hits FCC office but up till now, has anyone confirmed seeing the list with prove? Also, i want to ask about this so called "stakeholder list" and "merit list " so you really think 2 lists titled with those would have been drawn up officially and submitted to FCC? I believe there is only 1 official list and it carries all successful candidates (merit and stakeholder combined) question then is how do you determine the names for stakeholders and those on merit? I'm pretty certain everyone took the test and interview and even those that didn't take the interview with us that their sponsors came in late were still invited for another set of interviews. Some people were interviewed up until January so there is definitely a trail that they went through due process.
Lastly, if there is any grievance about this recruitment either by the masses or stakeholders that didn't get their way, they can only take up such with FCC. The moment the COC was issued, DPR cannot be held accountable for any malpractice. FCC is basically the one that will fight any grievance which i why you should know FCC wouldn't have issued COC if their own list wasn't satisfied.
I'm only stating the facts to know in order to make informed decisions. I honestly still think people will get this on merit. Merit may be slim but trust me there must be a margin for merit however, how do you prove those that got it on merit or by sponsors only from this nairaland group?
I wish everyone the best. I hope more people from here get their letters too. Everyone that has provided the platform with concrete info these past years and got their APLs earned it because to get those infos, we were basically sitting on our contacts necks throughout the process, phase by phase, pressing buttons. It doesn't mean we didn't put in the work druring the test and interviews too so please don't make anyone feel bad for getting APL ahead of others. I pray we all have reasons to celebrate soon whether for DPR or another coy.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ignatius1999:
Mr. Xtruzz please what is going on. Are they still fighting on the Experience Hired issues[color=#006600][/color]

In response to your question;

More testimony will soon role into this platform. GT & EH.
Both party are trying to round up NEGOTIATIONS.
N/B, If your name's arn't in the current list, it's still veŕy possible to make it.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
nigerianonym:
So this is how DPR wants to play us, especially the EH.
Because at this rate, due process / merit would scarcely get anyone in. I'm praying for a miracle.

We need God intervention especially EH. May God help us ooo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
@Xtruzz, can't DPR just take the 103 EHs and place them at a level that doesn't affect anyone's promotion?

Even SS5, I go take. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

N/B, If your name's arn't in the current list, it's still veŕy possible to make it.

Do have the current list?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by delightall(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
what baffles me the most is that all these wururu, nepotism and partiality are going on under the watch of Mr. president. Initially, we thought the commoners will be accorded equal rights and opportunities looking at how the masses supported him against the elites but this man has gone there only to forget us. It has been so before but it only got worsen under this administration as it shows no interest in recruiting sons and daughters of nobody to high profile organization.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

is portal update, SMS or email be sent next to successful candidates or calls will continue which one
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
I picked my APL at Kaduna Zonal office around 2:00pm. The Head corporate affairs of the Zone is generous and encouraging. He said more will be called this week and next.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sagsabag:
I picked my APL at Kaduna Zonal office around 2:00pm. The Head corporate affairs of the Zone is generous and encouraging. He said more will be called this week and next.

I have PM you.
Plz can we talk. Am GT environmentalist. Microbiology
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sagsabag:
Congratulations sir

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Xtruzz:

Thanks sir. I pray God to favour me .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Please what do you mean @ the bolder?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dulkebe: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
dulkebe:

Please how do I get to the Kaduna zonal office from kawo bridge? Am kinda new in Kd
Find NIPEP or OKADA to take you to Gobarau road or NNPC Zonal inspectorate office. Inside is the DPR office
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Onyiridike:

Congratulations sir
Thank you Onyi anxiously waiting for your own in God's willing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
maluga:

I have PM you.
Plz can we talk. Am GT environmentalist. Microbiology
I already replied your invitation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dulkebe: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
%%%%%%%%%%%%
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AngryRebel: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
delightall:
what baffles me the most is that all these wururu, nepotism and partiality are going on under the watch of Mr. president. Initially, we thought the commoners will be accorded equal rights and opportunities looking at how the masses supported him against the elites but this man has gone there only to forget us. It has been so before but it only got worsen under this administration as it shows no interest in recruiting sons and daughters of nobody to high profile organization.
Na now ur eyes dey clear? Vote for change again in 2019,let them add to ur sorrows.... Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
AngryRebel:
Na now ur eyes dey clear? Vote for change again in 2019,let them add to ur sorrows.... Rubbish!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uridadole: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
AngryRebel:

Tell us please how to vote so that all things will be done strictly on merit in this country. I know how it was in 2013 so don't talk about the then government if you want merit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color]Thanks sir. I pray God to favour me .

Don't worry, you have prayed, It will be done. Just exercise a little patient.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color]Thanks sir. I pray God to favour me .

Amen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Don't worry, you have prayed, It will be done. Just exercise a little patient.

Boss, please update the house on current status
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
jidex4life:
is portal update, SMS or email be sent next to successful candidates or calls will continue which one

Be ready for all. It's entirely management decisions.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
[b][/b]
Xtruzz:

Be ready for all. It's entirely management decisions.

Hello,

Do you by chance happen to know how many GT Geologists were taken? Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Muhd89: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Flare89:
[b][/b]

Hello,

Do you by chance happen to know how many GT Geologists were taken? Thanks.
8 or 9

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.