Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685624 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2018
Pls any news on Anambra list?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SparkleAce: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2018
nigerianonym:

I know of four of us on nairaland, and no one has testified just yet.
Do you know of anyone who has? Be them on nairaland or not.

None. Haven't met any though throughout the interview period.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 2:49am On Jul 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Xtruzz:

I tried to inquire about your question. They only told me what you know. I'm so sorry for the delay.
please how many Akwa Ibom people are currently working in dpr. Thanks sir.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 5:24am On Jul 20, 2018
Most of these questions are not the really important! Asking question such as "how many Abj, or Kwara or Enugu" etc doesn't matter at this point and it doesn't give you an edge. It's even sounding selfish to me.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 5:27am On Jul 20, 2018
neverdown999:
Most of these questions are not the really important! Asking question such as "how many Abj, or Kwara or Enugu" etc doesn't matter at this point and it doesn't give you an edge. It's even sounding selfish to me.

It’s so funny..
Some will even be asking for anybody from Kwara that has collected as if all hopefuls are on NL.
You people should calm down n don’t give yurSelf HBP.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 5:33am On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 5:36am On Jul 20, 2018
@xtruzz sir please any info on Kogi
would b appreciated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 5:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Ferguson0709:

It’s so funny..
Some will even be asking for anybody from Kwara that has collected as if all hopefuls are on NL.
not all hopefuls are, but a good representatuon are and it's not out of place to ask, secondly questions are meant to suit ones purpose not your end or any odaz, lastly I wish us success. Ameen and peace.. Any kwaran please ? that has gotten pls acknowledge

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2018
neverdown999:

Yes oo the most important question is what is the current situation in DPR regarding the recruitment. Pls update ASAP
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2018
As a natter of fact almost one or two persons from every state has collected, each list of successful candidates has 40 names on it, and they are scrambled across every discipline and state, only the list of people to be called is released by shakur, thats why you hear people testifying from every angle. Nobody knows the reason why the list is made like that, but its very likely all candidates on the same page are likely to be posted to the same region, the calling has just started so don't give yourself unnecessary pressure because many people are going to be called, ignore all my previous posts, this is the clarification I got yesterday

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2018
neverdown999:

dprpikin:

Funny though, but funnier is the situation that a list of successful candidates is out, yet candidates are finding it difficult to ascertain whether they are successful or not. Isn't that ironic? Where in a reasonable clime is such obtainable?

Ferguson0709:

It’s so funny..

I really don't understand you guys. A recruitment where FCC plays a key role in in ensuring all states are well represented, a recruitment that uses the current employee data per state to determine the numbers per state that should be recruited yet you all see a problem with asking questions pertaining number of persons recruited per state. Pls, kindly be well guided.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2018
HRtechnique:

Looks like children asking questions.

Adult no vex... Be guided young man

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2018
elbangeez:
As a natter of fact almost one or two persons from every state has collected, each list of successful candidates has 40 names on it, and they are scrambled across every discipline and state, only the list of people to be called is released by shakur, thats why you hear people testifying from every angle. Nobody knows the reason why the list is made like that, but its very likely all candidates on the same page are likely to be posted to the same region, the calling has just started so don't give yourself unnecessary pressure because many people are going to be called, ignore all my previous posts, this is the clarification I got yesterday

Any update concerning EH list. Any idea about the current number.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2018
elbangeez:

No one is disputing "many people are going to be called"; the question is 'who are these people going to be?' Someone here who went to pick up his letter confirmed that the names are written with pen, PEN!. Bro, that level no pure

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gfan(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2018
nigerianonym:

I know of four of us on nairaland, and no one has testified just yet.
Do you know of anyone who has? Be them on nairaland or not.
three of my friends from Taraba have collected their APL, 2 Mechanical and 1 Electrical Engineering
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2018
simplynace:

Adult no vex... Be guided young man
Thank you hate... Let d adults see reason
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=simplynace post=69539779]

Adult no vex... Be guided young man[/quoteLol meant to say Jare
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2018
iman62588:
Thank you hate... Let d adults see reason

Don't you think the word "Hate" is a strong word?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Gfan:
three of my friends from Taraba have collected their APL, 2 Mechanical and 1 Electrical Engineering
Interesting
Congrats to them
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2018
elbangeez:
And so the numbers of Non science GTs is seemingly insignificant or the ones that have been contacted aren't on Nairaland
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2018
simplynace:

Don't you think the word "Hate" is a strong word? You should know how to respect someone else's opinion and never see an opinion different from yours as HATE.

The kind adults wey dey here
already corrected dat.. A typo error
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2018
iman62588:
already corrected dat.. A typo error

Seen bro... Cheers baba
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
simplynace:

No one is disputing "many people are going to be called"; the question is 'who are these people going to be?' Someone here who went to pick up his letter confirmed that the names are written with pen, PEN!. Bro, that level no pure
this is what happened, people were called from Lagos to go to abuja to collect their APLs, the APLs were mailed to abuja together with the names of the owners of the APLs, the list is nothing serious because no zonal office has the original list, the original list is in Lagos on oga shakurs desk. The merit list is sealed, if you are in you are in and it will not be changed. The candidates that will likely be replaced are the stakeholders candidates, thats why their aponsors were quick to collect their APLs for them as delay is dangerous.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
simplynace:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
simplynace:

Seen bro... Cheers baba
Lol....thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2018
simplynace:

I really don't understand you guys. A recruitment where FCC plays a key role in in ensuring all states are well represented, a recruitment that uses the current employee data per state to determine the numbers per state that should be recruited yet you all see a problem with asking questions pertaining number of persons recruited per state. Pls, kindly be well guided.

The question you should ask yourself is are people asking this questions to challenge Dpr or for their selfish and personal gain?
99% of hopefuls asking people for the list just want to check for their own names and not to know if due process is being followed or not.
All I’m saying is for people to calm down. We will all eventually see the list and the successful will be called. People are just showing a lot of desperation.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
And so the numbers of Non science GTs is seemingly insignificant or the ones that have been contacted aren't on Nairaland
this recruitment is Engineering and other courses, Engineering got like 60-70% of all the slots, some positions got like 20 slots to be shared across the 36 states, if you applied for HR.......hmmmm

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2018
elbangeez:
this recruitment is Engineering and other courses, Engineering got like 60-70% of all the slots, some positions got like 20 slots to be shared across the 36 states, if you applied for HR.......hmmmm
Guy,only Shakur get license to shake this table o grin grin grin
It's very obvious now.
Allah ya sa muna cikin masu sa'a dai cheesy.
I'm a Public Affairs GT btw

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Guy,only Shakur get license to shake this table o grin grin grin
It's very obvious now.
Allah ya sa muna cikin masu sa'a dai cheesy.
I'm a Public Affairs GT btw
Ameen Mallam
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2018
elbangeez:
this is what happened, people were called from Lagos to go to abuja to collect their APLs, the APLs were mailed to abuja together with the names of the owners of the APLs, the list is nothing serious because no zonal office has the original list, the original list is in Lagos on oga shakurs desk. The merit list is sealed, if you are in you are in and it will not be changed. The candidates that will likely be replaced are the stakeholders candidates, thats why their aponsors were quick to collect their APLs for them as delay is dangerous.
very true. Infact, I had an interesting encounter yesterday at the Chairman FCC's office yesterday.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2018
elbangeez:

Ohkay...

It could also be that the names are written with pen after been copied from the offer letters to be given out.

We go dey alright las las

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P