Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682354 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by i2m360(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
nobody has testified from my state. Pls any news for Niger state?. Someone is advising me to go to FCC and check the list. could this be real. I need help O. I applied for GT Public Affairs. @marvel and Neverdown

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Sholly24 I sent u a PM, also a kwaran
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Any hope still left for common man?
The merit candidates of this recruitment is Less than 15% which is far lower than any pass mark. Hence, We can conclude that DPR recruitment is not merit based and as such call for protest.

Two years of wasted hopes, optimism and faith in DPR . I was mostly disappointed by their antics at last

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2018
If I’m to be sincere, from all indications, it seems this recruitment has been concluded. DPR has called the “people” the want. It is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lukedan75(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2018
pillgist:
If I’m to be sincere, from all indications, it seems this recruitment has been concluded. DPR has called the “people” the want. It is well.
Hmmmm....may God help us...naija my country
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uridadole: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2018
pillgist:

I heard this too but the guy that hinted me was not sure and he could not say anything about EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2018
The truth of the matter is, from the onset of this present government it has been engulfed with sentiments and nepotism. Boycotting federal character in all aspects of appointments not just this recruitment, but also in federal government appointments. The present government tend to favour people from one particular zone.
Let's assume not everybody that applied for this recruitment is on nairaland, but the fraction on this platform goes a long way to determine if this recruitment is merit based or not let alone following federal character in the final selection process. From all indication this recruitment has come to an end, but question is, as future leaders should we keep our arms akimbo and watch things continue like this.
I thought by now, we should be thinking on how to get the truth about this recruitment by asking alot of questions. Why was there no sms or emails sent to successful ones? Why hasn't the potals been updated as stipulated on their website that the portal will be used to the very end, why are they calling people in batches. Also why is so many states not fairly represented and many more questions coming to my mind.
Conclusively, let's put our heads together as learned and articulate youths and think of what to do next. This nonsense has to stop in this country. Thanks all
pillgist:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Good morning guys, I can see some comments were deleted. Hope the promise Neverdown made wasn't what was deleted?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2018
habakukjss3:
Any hope still left for common man?
The merit candidates of this recruitment is Less than 15% which is far lower than any pass mark. Hence, We can conclude that DPR recruitment is not merit based and as such call for protest.

Two years of wasted hopes, optimism and faith in DPR . I was mostly disappointed by their antics at last

I think its becoming clearer and clearer now. A recruitment they said had 300 merit candidates and still we heard stakeholders took 6 out of available 8 in some states and almost all d slots in some states. So what are we talking about here

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
DPR Close this stuff let's have our rest
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Neverdown999, please we still waiting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikyl: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Guyz move on it is over i have it on good authority that DPR recruitment is a scam 70% of those called are from the north some merited southerners names was even substituted for northeners.

This is Nigeria my country where lions eat leaves and goats and cows feeds on fat meat

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2018
mikyl:
Guyz move on it is over i have it on good authority that DPR recruitment is a scam 70% of those called are from the north some merited southerners names was even substituted for northeners.

This is Nigeria my country where lions eat leaves and goats and cows feeds on fat meat

That's a BIG fat lie @ bolded.

But the recruitment is not yet over.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Lol! Here we go again, BLAME THE NORTHERNERS!
Instead of you to direct your grievances to your commissioners in FCC who used up most of your posts for SHC like what Marvel mentioned about Enugu state, some of you are here blaming the northerners.
You have not seen the list to conclude it's made up of more northerners in the first place. And to say merit candidates from the south were replaced by northerners is just ridiculous and stvpid!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2018
smh!!!!!! I don't no how anybody could be so sure and confident that merit will be 80%. no federal government recruitment in the history of Nigeria has ever given the masses 80%. none. it has now dawn on all of you abi. I waited this long because I new that nothing has changed and it has absolutely nothing to do with buhari. this is how Nigeria has been from time in memorial. protest will not do anything. you will shout and carry placard and still coil back to your shells. was at DPR office yesterday in Lagos. from what I saw, all the letters have been given out. as people were coming to submit their acceptance letter. I went with someone and I was only allowed to the eight floor by virtue of who I was with. the security you meet at the lobby said that so many people have come lying that they got a call from dpr and only for them to get to the 8th floor and start asking for a list to check their names. so they wont even allow you check name. anybody that is privy to that list is a strong insider. resumption is on 13th and was told they will get a mail or call about their posting before 13th.

lastly. there is no future in Nigeria. start thinking of how to check out of this country and don't look back. this recruitment was about 10% merit and some states had no merit . other courses were dashed to people.

please do not send me a mail. I won't reply.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Setaje:
smh!!!!!! I don't no how anybody could be so sure and confident that merit will be 80%. no federal government recruitment in the history of Nigeria has ever given the masses 80%. none. it has now dawn on all of you abi. I waited this long because I new that nothing has changed and it has absolutely nothing to do with buhari. this is how Nigeria has been from time in memorial. protest will not do anything. you will shout and carry placard and still coil back to your shells. was at DPR office yesterday in Lagos. from what I saw, all the letters have been given out. as people were coming to submit their acceptance letter. I went with someone and I was only allowed to the eight floor by virtue of who I was with. the security you meet at the lobby said that so many people have come lying that they got a call from dpr and only for them to get to the 8th floor and start asking for a list to check their names. so they wont even allow you check name. anybody that is privy to that list is a strong insider. resumption is on 13th and was told they will get a mail or call about their posting before 13th.

lastly. there is no future in Nigeria. start thinking of how to check out of this country and don't look back. this recruitment was about 10% merit and some states had no merit . other courses were dashed to people.

please do not send me a mail. I won't reply.
This is nothing but the truth. Same thing happened in Abuja office. Because of that anybody that claimed to have being called was first sent to a different office where they'd ask your name and quickly check a small list (not more than 20) of candidates called to pick up their letter on that particular day an from that particular office. It's after confirming you are truly called that they direct you to the office where to pick up your letter. As of last week (the official week for merit candidates letter pick up) more than 50 candidates have collected from Abuja alone. That's roughly 200 putting PH, KD and the HQ pick up points.
What annoys me is trying to blame it all on northerners even though we are all victims in this together. Unless we unite and confront our common enemy, we can't effect any positive change.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uridadole: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Any info on EH. Are they done too?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ahmadmohd(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
ALHAMDULILLAHI ALA KULLI HALIN,

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 360degreess(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2018
@mikyl.....recruitments have been this way in nigeria decades ago..its about connection.if u have connection regardless of where u come from u will have the job..so stop blaming the northerners 4 ur frustrations and lack of success..Go get connection.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Some people did you more harm than good on this thread. Move ooooooonnnnn!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Iyajelili:
Some people did you more harm than good on this thread.
Move ooooooonnnnn!!!

I swear. You just read my mind.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Nawa o. Is this how they will leave us in the dark?
We don’t know if they have finished calling GTs, we are not aware if they have started with EH. Just different news from different angles.
NIGERIA
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmadmohd:
ALHAMDULILLAHI ALA KULLI HALIN,

Bros, spill it out naaaa, is it call or letter u got?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Merit Candidates...

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P