Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681810 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
elbangeez:
Have you seen your reference number?
I just saw mine angry angry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
michaelismenten:
https://twitter.com/NepotismEnd

Please check here

ABUJA ZONE 163 50.46%

KANO ZONE 044 13.62%

LAGOS ZONE 083 25.70%

PH ZONE 033 10.22%

Isorait

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
realone2012:

I am GT but I saw my number on the list, please what can I do now?

You wait. I'm quite certain you will be contacted.

Congrats.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
makonko:

You wait. I'm quite certain you will be contacted.

Congrats.
Oh my,
With what I have been seeing here, I am no more optimistic.
I really hope you're right bro.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kuch1: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please how authentic is that list? I just saw my reference number BUT I haven't even been receiving calls with unknown numbers talk less of expecting it to be DPR. May Allah make it easy for us all. I cannot even pressurise myself again. If your name is on the list now is the time to intensify your prayers, daily ohh, at night, your mother shd include you in her prayers. Wife, children. May God bless us with this. Ameen Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Postulates: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
As seen on NepotismEnd's twitter posts.

Batch 1

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Postulates: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Batch 2

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Postulates: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Batch 3

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Postulates: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
End of NepotismEnd's serial posts.

Goodluck!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
And that was how I was cheated.... Ref. No starring @ me there.

Thursday morning (8:30) is the time, endeavour to be there b4 then.
Dress-code (White vest on jean trousers). The printed vests are just 150 for d first sets of people to come there.
Venue : DPR HQ @ Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island
NOTE : A written notice is being forwarded to the Nigerian Police Force to inform them of our planned PEACEFUL PROTEST!
Please, please and please turn up... The world will watch the rot in our nation on Thursday
#Our_mumu_don_do

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Marvel65:

8 slots were allocated to your state, 6 given out to stakeholders and 2 merit. I believe the other 2 had strong backing.
Pls do you have any information about jigawa with regard to GT
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Uaresarah: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
The list has been pasted for everyone to see, yet people are still asking "please do you have any info about *insert state*
If your name is not on the list, please go and rest, or contact your godfather who might have replaced someone's name for yours
If your name is on the list...na there i no know how to advice you
lemme go and call my god father
God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by victoremah(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Donelli:

ABUJA ZONE 163 50.46%

KANO ZONE 044 13.62%

LAGOS ZONE 083 25.70%

PH ZONE 033 10.22%

Isorait

the so claimed "Merit List" tells that na Abuja Zone sabi book pass na. We in PH Zone no sabi. PH is in trouble. SH List no favor us, Claimed Merit List no favor us. grin . This 5% population sha.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
dozylala:

Dress-code (White vest on jean trousers). The printed vests are just 150 for d first sets of people to come there.
NOTE : A written notice is being forwarded to the Nigerian Police Force to inform them of our planned PEACEFUL PROTEST!
Please, please and please turn up... The world will watch the rot in our nation on Thursday
#Our_mumu_don_do
Good move but will the docile Nigerian youth ever turn up?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
As expected, my number is not on d list. Up for better opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aasadiq: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
I'v seen about 330 names on d list. Is d list complete?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
dozylala:

#Our_mumu_don_do
Good move but I advise we wait for other people like Marvel65, Xtruzz, e t. c to corroborate or debunk the list before we swoop into action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Onyiridike:

Good move but I advise we wait for other people like Marvel65, Xtruzz, e t. c to corroborate or debunk the list before we swoop into action.
I don't think the list authenticity needs any debunking.
Because I don't see how someone will sit down and randomly generate a list of candidates and call it merit list.

I maybe wrong tho, but I know most likely, I am not.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
I don't know y but this might also be the so called "new list" that the names have been replaced. Come to think of it how many of our peeps here have seen there names on it... hmm.
It is well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princely83(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Guys cheer up, DPR has really changed since the inception of this regime. Don't put all your hopes there....God has some wonderful plans for you all. Just move on with your life if you don't get the job. Better days lie ahead. There are better jobs out there compared to DPR. God will surely fix you guys, just have faith and keep pushing. Your testimony is fast approaching......Your time of breakthrough is coming in which no man can steal.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GuyMan50: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
wixzer:
I don't know y but this might also be the so called "new list" that the names have been replaced. Come to think of it how many of our peeps here have seen there names on it... hmm.
It is well

I know no gateman in DPR and I saw my reference number. If anything, they are trying to tamper with this very list.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Xtruzz, i see you sir. Care to comment on the authenticity of the above list?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
GuyMan50:

I know no gateman in DPR and I saw my reference number. If anything, they are trying to tamper with this very list.
You don't need to explain anything to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
U don't have to explain anything to anyone... its just an observation. It might be right or wrong...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
They will tell you the list is fake. Just watch! They will tell everyone to disregard any published list that didn't come directly from DPR!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
At this juncture, lets just move on with our lives. Its a dead end.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tetragramaton:
They will tell you the list is fake. Just watch! They will tell everyone to disregard any published list that didn't come directly from DPR!

Nigeria our country. . So help us God.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
elbangeez:
At this juncture, lets just move on with our lives. Its a dead end.
Injustice must be fought unless the list is not authentic.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Onyiridike:

Did you see your code there?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
All these names were replaced by stakeholders candidates. I thank God for everything, i don move on.
Onyiridike:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eluna(f): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
makonko:

Yes I concur.

Please who has access to the SH list?
any information on sh list?who knows?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mr marvel ur response at this point will be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.