Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683100 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2018
@Marvel65,

What is the update on the EH list verification and reduction process? Is the list ready and if Yes, have they concluded contacting the successfuls on the new EH List?

Two persons have confirmed here that after getting access to check the list their names are no more on the list, but was on the leaked list.

@Dozylala,
What happened to the planned Protest? or have you been called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by calculuspaul07(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Pls house, I found my number among the number in the tweet list share by NIGERIANONYM, pls where can I go to check for it , I did my interview in Lagos pls help me out.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Cynthigirlie: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2018
I try as much as possible not to comment on this thread... But the amount of wrong info I see here is alarming.. Like seriously where do you people get ur info from and people here will believe anything coz of the state they are in.. Okay the truth is that everyone has been contacted.. Any body contacted after now,is coz they cudnt reach the person earlier... I think everyone should try and move on..i know it isn't easy but you guys should understand we were thousands they had to pick from.. Everyone cudnt Hav been selected.better opportunities wud come.and we will all be alright.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by calculuspaul07(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
Those list they display here are dey successful list

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Close2Thee: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2018
I'm sorry but I think people can at least ask where the list came from.

Did someone with access to reference numbers just sit somewhere and assemble the list?

Even @Marvel65 who seems to be the most informed here didn't outrightly dismiss the list. He didnt endorse it either though.

Its just unfortunate that the person that originally posted the list has gone silent both here and on twitter. Why?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Cynthigirlie:
I try as much as possible not to comment on this thread... But the amount of wrong info I see here is alarming.. Like seriously where do you people get ur info from and people here will believe anything coz of the state they are in.. Okay the truth is that everyone has been contacted.. Any body contacted after now,is coz they cudnt reach the person earlier... I think everyone should try and move on..i know it isn't easy but you guys should understand we were thousands they had to pick from.. Everyone cudnt Hav been selected.better opportunities wud come.and we will all be alright.
This was a successful attempt at saying nothing!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2018
eyebee01:

Dat wil b too bad.... Did u also apply as statistician?
Yes boss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2018
realone2012:
This was a successful attempt at saying nothing!

I guess she's trying to advise we all move on.
Everyone has been contacted officially.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2018
nigerianonym:

Okay. She is sounding very much like those SH candidates.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ugokrix10: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2018
nigerianonym:

Everyone has not been contacted, I have it on a reliable source yesterday. Just that if you get the job now, KNOW IT THAT GOD JUST GAVE IT TO YOU AND YOU OWE HIM BIG THANKSGIVING. Because the guy said politicians are trying to use this recruitment to settle their followers, but all hope is not lost YET.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2018
ugokrix10:

Everyone has not been contacted, I have it on a reliable source yesterday. Just that if you get the job now, KNOW IT THAT GOD JUST GAVE IT TO YOU AND YOU OWE HIM BIG THANKSGIVING. Because the guy said politicians are trying to use this recruitment to settle their followers, but all hope is not lost YET.

Notice I said OFFICIALLY in my comment? Of course people will continue to get called up even in the coming weeks, but they would be people with strong SH backing. But then again, with God things are possible, especially to them that believe.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2018
Cynthigirlie:
you better not tell them to move on, they have tagged u as a stakeholder candidate already...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Cynthigirlie: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2018
realone2012:
Okay. She is sounding very much like those SH candidates.
so becoz u think am a sh candidate you allowed hate blind you so you cudnt understand what I was trying to say?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2018
You are very correct, everyone who thinks he is on merit list should move on. But those that have strong stakeholders can still get the job EVEN WITHOUT APPLYING FOR THE JOB
Cynthigirlie:
so becoz u think am a sh candidate you allowed hate blind you so you cudnt understand what I was trying to say?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Has anyone that had his/her interview on the second week of december (11th to 15th) being called? This is because most testimonies have read here have been those that had theirs the first week (4th to 9th).
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2018
elbangeez:
You are very correct, everyone who thinks he is on merit list should move on. But those that have strong stakeholders can still get the job EVEN WITHOUT APPLYING FOR THE JOB

In as much as I want this job, I was praying for u to get this job bcus u deserved it. I now understand u wel. Try to press d botton harder
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DogmaNation: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2018
cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2018
balisco:

In as much as I want this job, I was praying for u to get this job bcus u deserved it. I now understand u wel. Try to press d botton harder
lmao grin grin where can i see the button to press??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2018
elbangeez:
lmao grin grin where can i see the button to press??
Think deeply ex and current politician around u either directly or indirectly bcus u ave d clues already
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2018
Cynthigirlie:
What is there to understand in what you're saying? This is what everyone knows!
whether people are called or not, at the end of the day, we all will eventually move on.
We are already surviving without DPR nah!

And I didn't specify that you're an SH candidate, I said 'sounding', and that's very "speculatory". So unless you're, I see absolutely no reason why you should pick on that.
So I am probably right then. It was like a set-up for you, and you fell for it. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Misswoods(f): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Sholly24:

Has anyone that had his/her interview on the second week of december (11th to 15th) being called? This is because most testimonies have read here have been those that had theirs the first week (4th to 9th).

I doubt that. It's as if they forgot about us totally.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Misswoods:

Hmmmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibmbaya(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Had my interview on the 13th of Dec, was contacted on Wednesday. Getting my letter next week. EH - System Analyst.

[I am author=Misswoods post=69748459]

I doubt that. It's as if they forgot about us totally. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Xtruzz:

I understand your view point and i also feel your grievances. One thing you should note Is, there is an act that establish DPR. Slotes for Ex directors are incorporated in the act. Their slotes are quite diff from slotes allocated to that state.

I seriously doubt if there is any such clause in the DPR act which gives room for nepotism like you suggest. Nepotism, in any form is criminal in nature and it can not be written in any law

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Cynthigirlie: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
realone2012:
whether people are called or not, at the end of the day, we all will eventually move on.

And I didn't specify that you're an SH candidate, I said 'sounding', and that's very "speculatory". So unless.
you're, I see absolutely no reason why you should pick on that.
So I am probably right then. It was like a set-up for you, and you fell for it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Cynthigirlie: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Whatever makes you sleep at night.. It's rily okay
realone2012:

And I didn't specify that you're an SH candidate, I said 'sounding', and that's very "speculatory". So unless you're, I see absolutely no reason why you should pick on that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ken6ix: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Congrats SM.G. REACH ME ABUJA TOO!!

SmartgridReborn:
All praises and Glory to Almighty Allah.
I received a call in the morning to come and pick my appointment letter on Friday @Abuja.

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Applied for Mechanical engineering.
Graduate Trainee.

My reference number is not on the said list on twitter.

Wishing everyone the best of luck. And to the successful once, see you @the induction.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Congrats, pls how many years of experience do you have and did you find your ref number on the leaked list? Pls respond. Thanks

ibmbaya:
Had my interview on the 13th of Dec, was contacted on Wednesday. Getting my letter next week. EH - System Analyst.

[I am author=Misswoods post=69748459]

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
My privilege to post was revoked for some days! I'm back now, hoping I don't get kicked out again.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
neverdown999:
My privilege to post was revoked for some days! I'm back now, hoping I don't get kicked out again.
Hope so, welcome back. Please any update?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
neverdown999:

Yes, same here. Back too.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
neverdown999:
you are welcome, may God bless you, my man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.