Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681990 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Good morning, @Neverdown999. Were you given a gag order? What's happening with you? I hope all is well.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2018
bunny007:

Thanks!
Yeah, I saw my number on that list. I'm female btw.

Congratulations Ma!

We can conclude that the leaked list is INCOMPLETE rather than doctored. My opinion.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2018
Marvel65:

Yes!
please Marvel65 what's happening to Bauchi, how many EH and GT please, Bauchi has been quite. Marvel65 please.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FavorGrace: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Hi, Marvel. Please any info about HR- EH? There doesn't seem to be any testimony even for GT- HR. Kindly help with this info please. Thank you.

Yes, expect calls till 2nd week of August. Just remain calm. You will be ok. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2018
BKR001:
Neverdown, please say something naa, regarding the merit list

He can’t say anything for now, His posting privilege has been revoked.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sempe123: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2018
How come no body from anambra state has testified of haven been called.Is it that all called anambrarians are not on this forum?na waoo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Myfanstastic12: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2018
FavorGrace:
Hi, Marvel. Please any info about HR- EH? There doesn't seem to be any testimony even for GT- HR. Kindly help with this info please. Thank you.

Yes, expect calls till 2nd week of August. Just remain calm. You will be ok.
Base on my observation, HR candidates were interviewed mostly on the last day. Since the calls started rolling, there hasn't been any indication that the merit ones got a call. So to me is like they might be going base on the way the interview was done and also people with address from far distance are being called first before coming down to those closer.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2018
sempe123:
How come no body from anambra state has testified of haven been called.Is it that all called anambrarians are not on this forum?na waoo

I have not heard. I sent you a mail plz respond.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2018
FavorGrace:

My contact is hr. Gt. One of the first to collect. Resuming on the 13th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2018
FavorGrace:

My contact is hr. Gt. One of the first to collect. Resuming on the 13th. Stake holder sha!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Those that have collected are lucky, the remaining merit candidatses list has been replaced with SH candidates, dont let anybody give you a false hope nothing is going to happen again, Move on with your lives and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2018
elbangeez:
Those that have collected are lucky, the remaining merit candidatses list has been replaced with SH candidates, dont let anybody give you a false hope nothing is going to happen again, Move on with your lives and have peace.

I think I agree with you, brother. Someone just helped me confirm that my name is NOT on the list.
I know an EH like myself, from my state who just collected APL, but he's never worked professionally. His brother is a former senator and a DPR director pressed for him.
I give glory to God all the same.
It's time to move on, like you said.
Good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bolton08(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Tetragramaton:

My contact is hr. Gt. One of the first to collect. Resuming on the 13th. Stake holder sha!

I'm confused somehow. Is it that some have 13th as resumption date while others have 20th?
20th is stated on the letter.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FavorGrace: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Can you assist with checking please?
nigerianonym:

I think I agree with you, brother. Someone just helped me confirm that my name is NOT on the list.
But I know an EH like myself, from my state who just collected APL, but he's never worked professionally. His brother is a former senator.
Good luck to everyone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2018
elbangeez:

You will receive your APL. You'll see.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2018
nigerianonym:

I know an EH like myself, from my state who just collected APL, but he's never worked professionally. His brother is a former senator.
Good luck to everyone.

Pls can your contact help confirm for someone else? If you don't mind can I PM you?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
FavorGrace:
Can you assist with checking please?

I really would have loved to help, but I don't want to be a bother to him. He'd been on it for almost 2 weeks now. He had to contact someone in Lagos. To start sending details to him again, would be somehow.

I'm sorry, I really would have loved to help.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
notindome:

Pls can your contact help confirm for someone else? If you don't mind can I PM you?

I really would have loved to help, but I don't want to be a bother to him. He'd been on it for almost 2 weeks now. He had to contact someone in Lagos. To start sending details to him again, would be somehow.

Best of luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JFADIPECONSULT: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Please for GH that have collected their APL, pls mail me on jfadipeconsult@gmail.com letz connect on whatsapp
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
nigerianonym:

I know an EH like myself, from my state who just collected APL, but he's never worked professionally. His brother is a former senator and a DPR director pressed for him.
Good luck to everyone.
Please can your Person help another person checked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikyl: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2018
nigerianonym:

Best of luck.

Please was your reference number in the leaked list, I also gave my details to a dpr stuff who works in PH he also had to make call to lagos and hopefully i will know my fate before next week
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
mikyl:

Please was your reference number in the leaked list, I also gave my details to a dpr stuff who works in PH he also had to make call to lagos and hopefully i will know my fate before next week

Yes, my reference number was on the leaked list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by may240717: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
nigerianonym:

Good luck to everyone.

Also the same situation with me. Don’t know what to do as I wasn’t on the master list either. But my reference number was on this leaked list. And quite a number of people have confirmed they saw their number on this list and were called or had already picked up APL. The thought of my name replaced or removed is even more painful. I sent you a PM.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=may240717 post=69718311][/quote]

I feel your pain. Having come this close and get your spot taken in such a manner.
Stakeholders are gradually replacing merit candidates with their people.
God will comfort us.

God bless.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Has anyone from Anambra been called? If so Pls indicate.

@ Marvel, any news about Anambra cos I have not seen anyone testify from Anambra state.

Pls ur response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Frankworld: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
FRUSTRATING SCENERIO, I SAW MY REFERENCE NUMBER ON THAT LEAKED LIST BATCH 3. GT. CHEMICAL ENGINEER.

BUT I HAVE A GOD THAT IS IN CONTROL. I BELIEVE THAT THE FUTURE IS BRIGHTER WITH OR WITHOUT DPR.

nigerianonym:

I feel your pain. Having come this close and get your spot taken in such a manner.
Stakeholders are gradually replacing merit candidates with their people.
God will comfort us.

God bless.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2018
K

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2018
elbangeez:
My brother i will not recieve anything, and im not praying bad for my self. I saw my name on FCC list with my koro koro eyes but my name was substituted from master list at DPR, i just confirmed my name was not on DPR list yesterday and the person that helped me check told me many names were substituted from the list. The people that got called on last monday were the most luckiest because the list was later changed paving way for more stakeholders candidates. Nothing good will ever come out of this country i tell you, its not about northerners or southerners having the biggest influence, i am a full blown hausa man but i dont have any body to help me thats why i am here ranting. Politicians have held us to ransom and only God will help a common man. My advice to young folks like me, if you have a way to leave this country for good just fly out and never look back, you will have nothing to regret.

Allah shi kyauta
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Close2Thee: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
hmmm, I hope the DPR have a very reason for this haphazard pattern they have chosen to reach out to candidates. It is sure to take a toll on the mind.

I for one believe Merit candidates will not be shortchanged even if you haven't heard from them still. @Marvel65 will do well to further allay fears

@elbangeez I understand your frustration and I understand the pain behind most of your comments. But I cant quite understand you saying you will not receive your APL, thats unjustifiable.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Close2Thee:
hmmm, I hope the DPR have a very reason for this haphazard pattern they have chosen to reach out to candidates. It is sure to take a toll on the mind.

I for one believe Merit candidates will not be shortchanged even if you haven't heard from them still. @Marvel65 will do well to further allay fears

@elbangeez I understand your frustration and I understand the pain behind most of your comments. But I cant quite understand you saying you will not receive your APL, thats unjustifiable.

I told him so
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sempe123: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
maluga:

I have not heard. I sent you a mail plz respond.
i have responded

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.