Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684964 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2017
mattyboy007:

How real is dis company dey call me ysterday for an interview on Monday sumone plz help
bros pls this is a thread on DPR, only info on DPR recruitment is welcome here. If you got an invitation and need more insight to it, it's advisable you open a thread on it and not bringing bug into this thread.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mattyboy007(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2017
popex:
bros pls this is a thread on DPR, only info on DPR recruitment is welcome here. If you got an invitation and need more insight to it, it's advisable you open a thread on it and not bringing bug into this thread.
Thanks.
Oga i know all dis.. And i also apply fr d DPR.. Jst wanna let u knw it was here i saw dis same vacancy n applied n i dnt tink is a crime to ask if anyone knws abut it as am sure sum oda ppl on here may hv applied also.. Tanx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 48noble(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2017
popex:
Thanks.
mattyboy007:

Oga i know all dis.. And i also apply fr d DPR.. Jst wanna let u knw it was here i saw dis same vacancy n applied n i dnt tink is a crime to ask if anyone knws abut it as am sure sum oda ppl on here may hv applied also.. Tanx

kwantinu fwting it keeps this thread alive

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 48noble(m): 4:26am On Apr 25, 2017
today is a new day

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UkOYENJNR: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2017
lets kontinue to hope dat one day DPR invites(Test or Interview) will b sent.....Baba God is still on d throne
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2017
popex:
God, in your mercy, I shall be among the successful applicants in this race of DPR recruitment. Your divine favour shall work for me. AMEN. I said this with faith and if you have faith reply with Amen. #AbrahamBlessingsAreMine.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufhaji(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please any latest
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wot is happening to their site cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Structuralman: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
popex:
God, in your mercy, I shall be among the successful applicants in this race of DPR recruitment. Your divine favour shall work for me. AMEN. I said this with faith and if you have faith reply with Amen. #AbrahamBlessingsAreMine.

Amen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dwhyte(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
No update on DPR still.... Shuoooooo, na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Who has tried logging in his dashboard?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2017
kenkels:
Who has tried logging in his dashboard?
I have
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
My ppl, a friend & colleague of mine @ work informed me this evening that his class mate while in school who now works with DPR Lagos office told him that the delay we r xperiencing in this recruitment is as a result of NASS not passing the 2017 budget. I asked him if the recruitment is part of this yrs budget & he said yes according to his friend.
The Senate planned to pass the budget in March but cudnt & shifted to end of April still as @ 2day nothing of sort happened. But if u hav followed news 2day, u will understand that the Senate leader ensured that everything will be ready by next week & the budget will be sent to the president for assent. He stated that the govt is currently running on last yrs budget & that the grace will expire Friday next week (5th May). He went on & mentioned that unless the budget is passed within that time the govt will be heading 4 a partial shutdown as it cannot be able to fund capital vote & only 60% of the recurrent vote.
Lets hop all these to be true & comes to pass as promised. Fingers crossed & patiently waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Why my own still on pending successful submission?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
meetgaya:
Why my own still on pending successful submission?
Has anybody's own changed?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 48noble(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Crystalng:

pending Senate budget approval
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 48noble(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Crystalng:

pending Senate budget approval
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by delivryboy: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
It appears I can no longer log into the DPR website, it came up with "Whoops, looks like something went wrong" and the "Fatal error Extension in EventServiceProvider.php line 8" anyone seen such yet?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
delivryboy:
It appears I can no longer log into the DPR website, it came up with "Whoops, looks like something went wrong" and the "Fatal error Extension in EventServiceProvider.php line 8" anyone seen such yet?
Yes o i too noticed that ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2017
GMB4REAL:
My ppl, a friend & colleague of mine @ work informed me this evening that his class mate while in school who now works with DPR Lagos office told him that the delay we r xperiencing in this recruitment is as a result of NASS not passing the 2017 budget. I asked him if the recruitment is part of this yrs budget & he said yes according to his friend.
The Senate planned to pass the budget in March but cudnt & shifted to end of April still as @ 2day nothing of sort happened. But if u hav followed news 2day, u will understand that the Senate leader ensured that everything will be ready by next week & the budget will be sent to the president for assent. He stated that the govt is currently running on last yrs budget & that the grace will expire Friday next week (5th May). He went on & mentioned that unless the budget is passed within that time the govt will be heading 4 a partial shutdown as it cannot be able to fund capital vote & only 60% of the recurrent vote.
Lets hop all these to be true & comes to pass as promised. Fingers crossed & patiently waiting.
may the Amighy Allah(SWT) make us among those to be employed in this recruitment and make us successful in life here and hereafter ameen

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 9:58am On May 01, 2017
yusufbala2010:
may the Amighy Allah(SWT) make us among those to be employed in this recruitment and make us successful in life here and hereafter ameen
AMEN
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samedlash: 11:24am On May 01, 2017
Ameen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
Lol,.people are resuming work(newly employed) in other sectors including FCC but the budget passage is for all right?...forget,naija is gone tey-tey

please dnt ask me how i know undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
Crystalng:

If you have been following this thread you have found others has changed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2017
meetgaya:

If you have been following this thread you have found others has changed

None has changed, only a particular person testified to that and was even said to be the work of photoshop, no other person has said his has been approved ever since. It was at the initial stage of registration that some profiles changed to "approved" but has long been reversed to "pending"

Please, don't cause panic for some people here, we're all watching and waiting with keen interest.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by solidgold(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2017
Picture no load again for my own dpr page o. Abeg who has the same issue, make dem no go do mago mago for my page oooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hiculis(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2017
How fa my ppl?? Any latest
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 12:31am On May 06, 2017
Hiculis:
How fa my ppl?? Any latest
we are still waiting for the positive outcomes by the grace of almighty Allah

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SomBaby(f): 7:07pm On May 06, 2017
If you are having trouble accessing the site even with changing password...No need to panic as I too experienced such for some months until I decided to try other browsers... Opera mini did it for me...So u can download the browser and try it... With your dpr original details

Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mohsaaf: 7:07am On May 09, 2017
Seems their site is off again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.