Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678547 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by charliesyndrom: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2018
hyp3r:

You want to pay to get in? Nigeria is in trouble if people like you get in.
It's not me that spoilt the system, we met it like that. ..first class Accounting (4.83 GP), smashed the test and interview and I'm here yet to receive APL..how more corrupt could dis country be? same thing with my friend, first class Finance yet to receive. .All cos we dint know nobody and you are saying Nigeria is in trouble bla bla bla..you don't know how frustrating this is. .mtchw
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2018
charliesyndrom:

It's not me that spoilt the system, we met it like that. ..first class Accounting (4.83 GP), smashed the test and interview and I'm here yet to receive APL..how more corrupt could dis country be? same thing with my friend, first class Finance yet to receive. .All cos we dint know nobody and you are saying Nigeria is in trouble bla bla bla..you don't know how frustrating this is. .mtchw

My dad once told me...do nit join the multitude to do evil

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2018
hyp3r:

You want to pay to get in? Nigeria is in trouble if people like you get in.

Abegi... Is Naija not in far worse trouble? You think people don't pay to get jobs in this country? Shior

Not in support of request but this thing dey happen wella
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2018
More will testify says Marvel, for those that are still in, I think some patience will do... Where is Marvel?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LUGO(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2018
bunny007:
I'm from North Central, currently residing in Lagos, posted to HQ and I'm GT Mechanical Engineer

Congratulations are in order. Seems postings have been favorable thus far; within same geopolitical zones. I have not heard of anyone posted to the North yet, but I am guessing one would have to be from there to be posted there. Hopefully �
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2018
iman62588:
More will testify says Marvel, for those that are still in, I think some patience will do... Where is Marvel?

Positively banking on that...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FavorGrace: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Good morning Mr. Marvel. Please where are you?
iman62588:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2018
charliesyndrom:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Oga it's not about how brilliant or how well you performed in test and interview.. it's simply by God's favor. The job was never meant for you. Maybe something better is on the way.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2018
EazyMoh:
Allah ya tsinewa mai qarya! God punish liar!
Eazymoh, I send u a PM. pls respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2018
herlecks:
Oga it's not about how brilliant or how well you performed in test and interview.. it's simply by God's favor. The job was never meant for you. Maybe something better is on the way.
I never said (whether implicitly or explicitly) that it's not God's favour . Come on, I was just stating what happened like the other guy.

Thank you for the last part. I believe there's a reason for everything.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2018
I can see Mr Marvel. Any update for us?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Good morning guys,

Updates!!

APLs typed

Expect calls today or next week.

For the SH candidates with APLs not signed have been deceived.

Resumption is next week Monday.

The new batch may resume in September.

The recruitment will be officially over by October 1st, 2018. So, it’s not too late to do what needs to be done.

There are many people yet to be called. I honestly don’t know the reason for the delay.

More updates coming soon.
Have a nice weekend!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Marvel65:
Good morning guys,

Updates!!

APLs typed

The recruitment will be officially over by October 1st, 2018. So, it’s not too late to do what needs to be done.

There are many people yet to be called. I honestly don’t know the reason for the delay.

Have a nice weekend!
Thanks Marvel. Hope to be called this time by the grace of God.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Marvel is very correct
Marvel65:
Good morning guys,

Updates!!

APLs typed

Have a nice weekend!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2018
Marvel65:
Good morning guys,

Updates!!

APLs typed
This includes EH? We didn't hear from you on the union issue been resolved and what was the final outcome?

We pray so.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks Marvel65 for your updates. Kindly attend to the bolded.

Regards.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2018
I have a lot of things i wanted to say concerning this recent update from marvel but i don't want folks to come for my head. In any case, i wish us all the best going forward. Signing out.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Ajayghalee:
I have a lot of things i wanted to say concerning this recent update from marvel but i don't want folks to come for my head. In any case, i wish us all the best going forward. Signing out.

Bros, at this stage, say that which is needed to be said. This na real life ish not a Hollywood script assessment platform... Thank you bo$$
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2018
Ajayghalee:

Bros, this is a public forum. The floor is open to everyone who has info to share, regardless of whether they back up or counter what anyone may have said.
Abeg, talk your mind.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nobody wil come for your head mr man, just spill the beans and
Ajayghalee:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fumisko(f): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Have people started doing documentation?
And were is it to be done
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
fumisko:
Have people started doing documentation?
And were is it to be done

It is stated on your posting letter emailed to you .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
notindome:

Thanks Marvel65 for your updates. Kindly attend to the bolded.

Regards.

The most important thing has been discussed in their previous meetings. The next meeting is to get a progress report from DPR concerning the EH list. The union want to confirm if DPR complied. I’ve not had the time to follow up but I believe the meeting has been held. The Letters are for the next batch. I can’t tell whether EH was included or not.

My advise to those yet to be contacted is be close to your mobile phone within the next two weeks, take your mind off this recruitment and get occupied with other things, pray to the Almighty for a breakthrough and wait for the big surprise. You all may not hear from me till August 27th, 2018. I will return to congratulate the rest of you.

Good luck guys!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thank you for your time sir, we really appreciate the good work you have been doing
Marvel65:

The most important thing has been discussed in their previous meetings. The next meeting is to get a progress report from DPR concerning the EH list. The union want to confirm if DPR complied. I’ve not had the time to follow up but I believe the meeting has been held. The Letters are for the next batch. I can’t tell whether EH was included or not.

My advise to those yet to be contacted is be close to your mobile phone within the next two weeks, take your mind off this recruitment and get occupied with other things, pray to the Almighty for a breakthrough and wait for the big surprise. You all may not hear from me till August 27th, 2018. I will return to congratulate the rest of you.

Good luck guys!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
LUGO:

Congratulations are in order. Seems postings have been favorable thus far; within same geopolitical zones. I have not heard of anyone posted to the North yet, but I am guessing one would have to be from there to be posted there. Hopefully �
Northerner will be posted to North. Southerners to South. This is not military where hypocrisy is practiced.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Achilles17:

My dad once told me...do nit join the multitude to do evil
So if I link you to someone that can get you the job, you will reject? Hypocrite
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmm. There is hope. Don't give up. You can be called any moment from now

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FavorGrace: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mr.Marvel, thanks for the update. But permit me to ask if there is any help you can render?
Marvel65:

Good luck guys!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sauddie(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hi @Marvel65 , my cousin received his APL in Lagos but no email has been sent to him regarding his posting. His resumption date is 13th. How does he proceed? He is not on NL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sauddie:
Hi @Marvel65 , my cousin received his APL in Lagos but no email has been sent to him regarding his posting. His resumption date is 13th. How does he proceed? He is not on NL.

Tell him/her to call HR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Marvel65:

Good luck guys!

Thanks Marvel65. We wait to see how it turns out in the next 2 weeks. God's Favour to all successfuls.

This one we call it Casual leave from DPR thread abi? Enjoy your casual leave sir. Lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hyp3r: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
charliesyndrom:

I didn't ask for your grades. And I won't be surprised if you got it by every available means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P