Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3687297 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Marvel65:
Hello guys,

I trust everyone is doing well.

The next batch will be called second week of October. (R)

A few applicants have confirmed their names.

More names were added to the list. Their letters are ready as well.

Everything is going to be finalised this week.

Another top management staff (DD) @ HQ just retired. TMC meeting was rescheduled for next week.

APLs will be distributed to zonal offices by first week of October.

200+ staff have resumed.

You guys should be patient with them. They are working around the clock to ensure everything is done accordingly. Don’t be afraid, the pressure group has been settled. Check your portals for updates from next week, you never know.

Good luck to everyone!
Thank you Sir for your usual encouraging updates. This has indeed rekindle our hope. May the Almighty reward you in abundance.
Best Regards.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sholleybo: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
our hope is in God

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abuharith: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
thanks Mr. Marvel, you are indeed a great fellow!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Marvel65:

If you know you know grin grin grin grin

We have been promised 90% merit for the second time.

O Lord as we don’t know any Governor, Senator, Perm Sec nor have even the slightest connect to check our names; Baba help us. Lord you know wetin me and you don talk make e manifest.

Its so funny how the high and mighty get the goods and the commoners are forced to put their faith in “God” for their share even when they meet the criteria lol.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamidi21(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good evening house, pls what does screen shot image below means.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
lamidi21:
Were u invited for the interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamidi21(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ghostofspata:

Were u invited for the interview?
No
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
lamidi21:
No
Imagine......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
lamidi21:

It means they are no longer accepting applications
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2018
BrockSamson:

O Lord as we don’t know any Governor, Senator, Perm Sec nor have even the slightest connect to check our names; Baba help us. Lord you know wetin me and you don talk make e manifest.

Its so funny how the high and mighty get the goods and the commoners are forced to put their faith in “God” for their share even when they meet the criteria lol.
Trust in God and never ever depend on your own strength. The Almighty loves his children and he is always there for them when they call to him.

God answers prayers, If he says YES it’s because it will come with no sorrow and No because he is protecting you from something.

When ever you are faced with challenges, just know that the Almighty wants your faith to be tested, strengthen your desire for him and prepare you for something bigger in the future.

You have prayed and done your best in the exercise, so then leave the rest to him.
Give thanks to God and believe you have received that breakthrough.
Don’t let anyone discourage you.
Keep calm, stay positive and focused.
Where there is life, there is hope.

October will surely be a month to remember.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 3:37am On Sep 21, 2018
Marvel65:

October will surely be a month to remember.

Amen grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emeritus007: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2018
2el:

Heard some people paid as much as N2Million for that job....
hmmmm.... disgraceful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2018
BrockSamson:

Baba, na Oluwa we get oooo...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
simplynace:

Baba, na Oluwa we get oooo...

Na wetin we get oo cheesy cheesy

I can’t help but ponder though, this exactly why the high and mighty would stay “high and mighty” and the commoner continually be a commoner in this Country.

Last last God will not come down and stop the people in power from taking bribe, buying and selling “favours” and doing “permutations and combination with the list”. Right now it looks like the whole of social sciences has been handed over to stakeholder candidates. All my friends that applied for social science positions have formatted DPR from the brain and moved on. The one that stressed himself to try check list claims that 80% of the names belong to people from a particular geographical area that is affiliated with Mr President cheesy cheesy If na God dey HR in flesh many hardworking sons & daughters of nobodies would be smiling now grin

I don’t need to see the list to know that 95% of the stakeholder candidates weren’t the best in the interview/test and there would be someone who performed better than them in their state/role that won’t be employed yet they have resumed grin

I am a Christian but also an unrepentant realist, some people would translate that if their names were replaced or “lost in transit” into God not wanting them to work in DPR. Big fallacy! cheesy

I do believe in the power of Prayers but what does the Good Book say about when a hungry man comes to you. Is it prayer that would fill his belly. Lets us all do what is right then our prayers would be uplifting grin

Make I no start sef before they go wan comot my name cheesy. Make we take our religion-based placedo siddon wait the final list grin

October will surely be a month to remember grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
BrockSamson:

Na wetin we get oo cheesy cheesy

I can’t help but ponder though, this exactly why the high and mighty would stay “high and mighty” and the commoner continually be a commoner in this Country.

Last last God will not come down and stop the people in power from taking bribe, buying and selling “favours” and doing “permutations and combination with the list”. Right now it looks like the whole of social sciences has been handed over to stakeholder candidates. All my friends that applied for social science positions have formatted DPR from the brain and moved on. The one that stressed himself to try check list claims that 80% of the names belong to people from a particular geographical area that is affiliated with Mr President cheesy cheesy If na God dey HR in flesh many hardworking son & daughters of nobodies would be smiling now grin

I don’t need to see the list to know that 95% of the stakeholder candidates weren’t the best in the interview/test and there would be someone who performed better then them in their state/role that won’t be employed yet they have resumed grin

I am a Christian but also an unrepentant realist, some people would translate that if their names were replaced or “lost in transit” into God not wanting them to work in DPR. Big fallacy! cheesy

I do believe in the power of Prayers but what does the Good Book say about when a hungry man comes to you. Is it prayer that would fill his belly. Lets us all do what is right then our prayers would be uplifting grin

Make I no start sef before they go wan comot my name cheesy. Make we take our religion-based placedo siddon wait the final list grin

October will surely be a month to remember grin

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will learn to know Gods will for you, which is good, pleasing and perfect.

Good luck to you!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Marvel65:

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will learn to know Gods will for you, which is good, pleasing and perfect.

Good luck to you!

Thank You

I truly appreciate your effort, honestly.

I am sure DPR is the will of God for me and everyone else with really good scores on the test & interview, just like it was “God’s will” for the stakeholder candidates that got the job and didn’t even write test grin

You would make a great fire-fighter grin (na joke I dey oo cheesy). I suspect you have a very important Job/Position in DPR though.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by zlatan(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Marvel65 post=71366846]Hello guys,

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thanks @ Marvel.

This your statement is one thing I ways hold onto, even though I am out of an official job, yet I still trust God for a better one to come.
I rather concentrate on bigger opportunities, focusing on scholarship and international awards, while waiting for the outome of DPR, as I must make good use of my grade, qualifications and skills.

What will be will be, God is faithful to his own, and last last everything will be alright.

To other fellow hopefuls, just trust God and continue to intensity your search, you will surely get the best.

Marvel65:

Good luck to you!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbe15: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Marvel65:
Hello guys,

Everything is going to be finalised this week.

Another top management staff (DD) @ HQ just retired. TMC meeting was rescheduled for next week.

APLs will be distributed to zonal offices by first week of October.

200+ staff have resumed.

You guys should be patient with them. They are working around the clock to ensure everything is done accordingly. Don’t be afraid, the pressure group has been settled. Check your portals for updates from next week, you never know.

Good luck to everyone!

Hello @Marvel65 , I have PMed U for a very important issue, please respond,

thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2018
Mrwise016:
Tnx bro

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION;

As it is, I can't recall the total number of persons our perm sec has employed in our office. Even to the level of hiring her nice with fake BSc cert which was later discovered from the institution she claimed to have attended.

Finally, Perm Sec in FMST is very influential over NASRDA. They attend meetings together.

MY RECCOMMENDATIONS TO YOU.

1. Get close to the secretary to the Perm Sec. Make him or her your friend. Very important.

2. Keep the PA to the Perm Sec very close to your self too. Very important.

3. Always visit the Perm Sec in his office.
Do all these and you will make their list in NASRDA or any other.

4. Weekly remindal text to the Perm Sec and the secretary because instructions to compile his/her list may take place anytime.

BEST OF LUCK.

Good luck in advance to those that would still make the list.

Check my signature for more lucrative jobs in Nigeria.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbe15: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
kbe15:

Hello @Marvel65 , I have PMed U for a very important issue, please respond,
thanks
@marvel65, I couldn't receive ur e-mail, please respond.
thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkkking: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
newsnjobs:

Good luck in advance to those that would still make the list.

Check my signature for more lucrative jobs in Nigeria.

kkkking:
Marvel I'v se t u a Pm please reply

He has made it clear he doesn't respond to PMs. Don't waste your time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P