Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682182 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2018
This d week marvel said we should b checking our portals.. God Almighty help US oo

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2018
iman62588:
This d week marvel said we should b checking our portals.. God Almighty help US oo

I don't think the portal will be used again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2018
makonko:

I don't think the portal will be used again
ok but why?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2018
...the Portal is still relevant, though can't say it will be a means of contact sha...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Endeavour:
...the Portal is still relevant, though can't say it will be a means of contact sha...
i feel it will be because it has been stated on their site, dat all correspondence will b via portal,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Honestly, I don't know how I reentered here.

Now old wound wey don dey heal don reopen smallcry cry

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
hammer2010:

Hammer u should have stayed in retirement o... It would have been better for your health... Anyways.. welcome

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
hammer2010:

Don’t tell me you applied for a Social Science Position grin

By now you should have heard from one or two of the ones with strong 5G connections, they have gotten their letter, some no even write test grin

At this point whether we pass test & interview, E no too matter even if you get 99% in both sef. They talk say make we go Pray grin

Na People wey pray pass go share the remnant from the Stakeholder candidates Table. As me no get anybody, me don dey fire high down on my MFM styled Prayers. God pass them cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
hammer2010:

You're highly welcome Sir!!! grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
This one the creme de la creme of this thread don de surface... Hope all is well?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Marvel sir, we in the week you mentioned sir, any hope on portals being updated.. Thank you in anticipation

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FixNaija(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
AIZubair:
You're highly welcome Sir!!! grin
My able gatekeeper... it's been a while

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
FixNaija:

My able gatekeeper... it's been a while
Yes Sir!
I retired. I'm now an observer...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by toluh(f): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good day all. Please, how do I get to Workforce office at Gbagada from Lekki Phase 1?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FixNaija(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
peepydelano:
una don dy appear small small,next week it is

Hehehe some of us as DPR come de dance awilo, na so we come port to another FG network ooo. Bases on say DPR money na bloc, we gat check to see how far ���
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CLEMADS: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Marvel have achieved huge success as a social media agent to DPR to divert their mind from protesting into believing that batch B will emerge.

iman62588:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
CLEMADS:
Marvel have achieved huge success as a social media agent to DPR to divert their mind from protesting into believing that batch B will emerge.

i still don't believe he is a mole planted by DPR, however it goes May Allah favor us

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2018

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time - Abraham Lincoln

Patience, the moment of truth is almost at hand; we shall all Marvel at the truth God’s will grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Keep checking your portal for updates this week through next week.

Ensure Email address and phone number registered on the portal is active.

Remember I told you guys about a top management staff DD Head S&E that retired last week. You can confirm this from the DPR website. It was updated yesterday.

When the second batch resume, the portal will be shut down and regret mails will roll in.

I always tell you guys that the information I post on this thread is subject to debate. It’s left for everyone to accept or ignore. If you feel it’s over, it’s best you move on.

To those that have confirmed their names, I say congratulations in advance.

Kudos to @ Xtruzz, Babagy823, Tamihawt (R), Walush, Onyidirike, Neverdown, Legend90 and others for your immense contributions on this thread.

My next post on this thread will be about the successful ones.

Good luck!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Marvel65:

Remember I told you guys about a top management staff DD Head S&E that retired last week. You can confirm this from the DPR website. It was updated yesterday.

When the second batch resume, the portal will be shut down and regret mails will roll in.

I always tell you guys that the information I post on this thread is subject to debate. It’s left for everyone to accept or ignore. If you feel it’s over, it’s best you move on.

Kudos to @ Xtruzz, Babagy823, Tamihawt (R), Walush, Onyidirike, Neverdown, Legend90 and others for your immense contributions on this thread.

Good luck!

May God's Favour be with all of Us. We look forward to success stories.

@Nigerianonym, how are you doing? It is well with all of us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Scott09: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for the updates Mr Marvel, i remain hopeful...

But please can anyone here help confirm my name too, i will be glad. Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aquilazng(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pls I have two family men looking for Driving Job. Pls if you have direct links help a family Pls. You can contact 08086653749 for 'em. Life isn't rossy for some people Pls show love by sharing this. They need our help.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
notindome:

Marvel my Man. You have been great friend, thanks for your efforts.

May God's Favour be with all of Us. We look forward to success stories.

@Nigerianonym, how are you doing? It is well with all of us.

I'm doing okay, brother. I trust you are alright. Been following the thread silently. Soon enough we'll get closure on the matter, and by the grace of God, it will end in favour of most of the deserving candidates.
It is well with us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Marvel65:

Good luck!
No info posted by Marvel is subject to date on this recruitment Saga, I remember wen he posted that somepple already collect theirs since slot of pple came for him like wolves only to find out that it's true at the tale end, guys like appreciate this guy/lady whoever he or she is and pray to b favored... Allah Lord of the world favor me on this recruitment

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Marvel65:

Good luck!
Thank you very much Marvel, you're a brother indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)