Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686103 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by henrymeny: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello house, I am a Lawyer by training with 3 years post call experience especially in litigation, please I am in need of a job in a law firm or any organisation that may require my services. I reside in Abuja. Thanks. My no. 07051684923
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2018
Today is Monday. The first working day of October 2nd week. May we hear success stories from DPR soon. Amen
#remain_prayerful_and_hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2018
Thank you so much. With God all things are possible and may we be among the favoured ones. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2018
dprsauce:
Check your portal now! Check now!!
This is highly immature of you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abuharith: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
2nd week loading.............................................................................................!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Marvel, plz say something.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kalealaro:
Marvel, plz say something.
he's done with his job here. 1st October is already gone.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
he's done with his job here. 1st October is already gone.

He said from 2nd week. Allow this week to end. 3 more days to go grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Voicemail
I still remain hopeful sha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why is it that I normally see some of us that has collected their Apl online, but they are not saying anything. There is God o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Loverheart(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congratulations to everyone awaiting confirmation, I am saying this by Faith cause I believe some will share good testimonies here... Meanwhile, Am also in need of employment also. I have a Bsc in Economics
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2018
iman62588:
really ? Hahahaah, still waiting and hopeful, seems you visiting the thread means u actively active and not moved on too.Lmao

Oga dis your reply na technical knockout. Funny you. grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2018
dprpikin:

Oga dis your reply na technical knockout. Funny you. grin
Lol please upgrade it to knock out.Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Allah gamu gareka.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Xtruzz I can see you, say something please. If they are done let us know
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2018
habakukjss3:

Who your cv help? How will it help secure dpr employment.. I
I wonder o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2018
Xtruzz please give us updates. God bless you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Where is oga marvel? Please say somtin even if it is over sir lets know since daz d worst dt can happen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Seriously, updates have been rolling on. Check NOW!! REFRESH YOUR PAGE!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
The recruitment isn’t over, let no one deceive you.

Mr. Tata hasn’t touched the office this week.

Last week, those that failed to report were replaced and the names were added to the new list.

The HR staff are waiting for the go-ahead from Mr Tata.

Please I repeat again, try to move on if you feel the exercise has been concluded and don’t discourage others.

May the grace of God be with you all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Marvel65:

Last week, those that failed to report were replaced and the names were added to the new list.

Please I repeat again, try to move on if you feel the exercise has been concluded and don’t discourage others.

Bomb dropped....So,no post about it is over or not..If it is over,please move on.....We will wait

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Justme83: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Marvel65:

God bless u my broda for d update.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecheluv: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Marvel65:

Pls marvel what of those that miss a call from Dpr on 16th July, since then the line is program in such a way they can't be reached, I personally went to abj office and was told my letter is't there, pls such people what will happen to them. I have been sending massages upon massage to that line no response, will they still get in touch with those persons? Thanks
Please I

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=kecheluv post=71960854][/quote]

If you haven’t picked up your APL or reported on or before October 1st 2018, your name will be replaced.
They are through with the first batch.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecheluv: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Marvel65:

If you haven’t picked up your APL or reported on or before October 1st 2018, your name will be replaced.
. You told us here, when we are complaining about missing a call or not hearing them well you told us that we are still going to be contacted, but they never did pls how can u help me to check my detail with them. Am very confuse now. Thanks n remain blessed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Marvel65:

Is this week still sure for the calls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
kecheluv:
. You told us here, when we are complaining about missing a call or not hearing them well you told us that we are still going to be contacted, but they never did pls how can u help me to check my detail with them. Am very of confuse now. Thanks n remain blessed
How sure are you that the call was from DPR?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecheluv: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
phillip4re:

How sure are you that the call was from DPR?
. The call came in on the 16 July at abt 9:38 am, here is the number 08052882588 when I pick the call it wasn't clear then I end the call with the hope of calling in other not to wast the caller airtime, but the line never went thro till date it keep saying the customer you are calling can not be reached at the moment. Immediately I rush to check naira land and there was testimonies every where.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babawuro11(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
kecheluv:
. The call came in on the 16 July at abt 9:38 am, here is the number 08052882588 when I pick the call it wasn't clear then I end the call with the hope of calling in other not to wast the caller airtime, but the line never went thro till date it keep saying the customer you are calling can not be reached at the moment. Immediately I rush to check naira land and there was testimonies every where.
Guy you are not sure whether it is DPR or not. Let's keep the hope live as we await for DPR contacts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.