Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681619 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
. . . .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Elbangeez how far na?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Its a go.. If from tomorrow to monday, you dont get a call/txt, i think your chances are less than 10%...if you have a helper call him today / tomorrow to know your status
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
bappahman:
Its a go.. If from tomorrow to monday, you dont get a call/txt, i think your chances are less than 10%...if you have a helper call him today / tomorrow to know your status

Nawawoo... It is well. In God almighty we trust. Its better they wrap it all up. Dpr is not the end of the world.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
bappahman:

Another table shaking info. Hmmmm. With the tables that have shaken today may God help us.

Let us pray,

Lord we give thee thanks for this moment in our lives, as we come to a close of this DPR recruitment fellowship with you for the past 2years, may your will be done on our positions, trust and faith in you as it pleases you. If we find favour in your sight, hear our hearts cry. Amen. Jesus I trust in you.

Cc Suchsland
Marvel65
Makonko
Nigerianonym
Elbangeez
Etinosa
Xtruzz
Ferguson

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Brother, I eagerly anticipate the end of this DPR recruitment saga. And by the power of God, may it end in favour of the deserving candidates.
Wishing everyone the very best.

notindome:

Another table shaking info. Hmmmm. With the tables that have shaken today may God help us.

Let us pray,

Lord we give thee thanks for this moment in our lives, as we come to a close of this DPR recruitment fellowship with you for the past 2years, may your will be done on our positions, trust and faith in you as it pleases you. If we find favour in your sight, hear our hearts cry. Amen. Jesus I trust in you.

Cc Suchsland
Marvel65
Makonko
Nigerianonym
Elbangeez
Etinosa
Xtruzz
Ferguson
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eluna(f): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2018
May we all testify last last.i cant wait.God is in control.
Hold onto your phones.let this chance no pass you bye because of negligence.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Eluna:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Eluna:

���
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Any news??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Elbangeez and ferguson anything for us. Marvel seems to be quite this week.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
see Mr tata( d integrity man) want to integrate MERIT LIST & FAIL LIST, Marvel solve it & give us the answer as we wait patiently....��
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Deykay:
see Mr tata( d integrity man) want to integrate MERIT LIST & FAIL LIST, Marvel solve it & give us the answer as we wait patiently....��

This is just buying more time. If u don't see it name in the so-called list u know u ain't successful. Which one will b fail list again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oga marvel sir please say somtin na... Lol

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
eyebee01:
Oga marvel sir please say somtin na... Lol

Every where just dey quiet. No testimony. No update. May God see us through....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sholly24:

Abi
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
@Onyiridike, seeing you viewing this thread.
How is work life at DPR?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Sholly24:

The silence is scaaaary��
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh....... spirit is passing.
Plz don't talk
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
wixzer:

The silence is scaaaary��
nothing is scary about the silence, the most important thing for you to know is that there is a second list. and at this point nobody can tell you when dpr will call the second list, it may be today,tomorrow, next year, next 2 years, nobody knows. but i believe it will be sooner than later. forget about DPR for now and focus on something productive because noboddy knows when the list will be released, unlike the first batch, this second list is not open to everyone. and marvel65 is the most reliable informant on this thread, and i believe what ever he says will come to pass, dude s well informed.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sheh na like dis we go dey dey? Nawa o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
elbangeez:
nothing is scary about the silence, the most important thing for you to know is that there is a second list. and at this point nobody can tell you when dpr will call the second list, it may be today,tomorrow, next year, next 2 years, nobody knows. but i believe it will be sooner than later. forget about DPR for now and focus on something productive because noboddy knows when the list will be released, unlike the first batch, this second list is not open to everyone. and marvel65 is the most reliable informant on this thread, and i believe what ever he says will come to pass, dude s well informed.
very reliable indeed. from 30th of September to infinity. watching and studying the tempo from one end . fix a date and get reactions. then fix again and again. new staff waiting for the next alert. it is well.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by owenwin: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
If you need a job or you have job vacancy to post visit yahjob.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
elbangeez:

What is secret about already done deed and keeping the rest in perpetual wait as a way of defending merit? That is bad to say the least, sorry to say that. Sadly it is the current and visible reality. The whole scenario is not a happy one, let me just pour out some sad emotions even though it makes no difference to the issue at hand.

It's not like hopefuls are not busy on something else. Just as posted by BrockSamson some posts back, this kind of treatment you can't understand by Mr SHAKUR. How we all decided not to do anything as little as demanding answers from DPR is unfortunate. It should be a collective effort not just left to individuals. All the talks of don't do anything to jeopardize your chances are all smiling in their Jobs already. Even if it's who and who Mr SHAKUR wants to employ in the DPR he can go ahead and Nigeria that we know, nothing will happen. I wonder what really the delay is about seen as upright, claiming integrity or protecting merit when the backdoor process has long taken place?
A whole government agency put the faith of candidates on the Yes and No of one man, Mr A. R. SHAKUR supposedly adjudged to be upright and just. May God be his judge.

This country tells you openly "It's better to trust in human beings (stakeholders, godfathers) than to depend on God." Mr SHAKUR didn't need to keep the stakeholder candidates in perpetual wait to get their appointment letters, but the remaining, if any, deserve to wait endlessly, without knowing what to make of the process, while possibly in his heart laughs at the Infos that are been churned out week in, week out because it's not from him

Yes Marvel have done great, goes out of his way to get informations, but as long as he Mr Shakur does not say it should or would be, then we will continue with the Infos endlessly. Marvel has mentioned sometime ago that he really cannot understand why the delay, everything would seem ready but next thing nothing happens. Is it the Shakur himself dishing out dates and failing to comply intentionally? or people around just making up infos and passing them down as a cover for the flawed process?

Who would have taught at this time we can't say for certain about this recruitment concluding or not? Well I take my pains and blames to God because that is who I trust for this Job. Feel sad though, but helpless because nothing more I can do than wait. Congratulations to those who trusted their helper (stakeholder) and are smiling now, enjoy it paid off. Those who also trusted their stakeholder but have not smiled can take their blames to them. Life goes on.

Countless prayers have been said, prayers continue to be said, May God help us. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Since training has not commenced, there is still hope for us. May God see us through.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
True talk brother, just like the last recruitment, they had to contribute money and publish it in the front pages of newspaper requesting the distribution of their APLs b4 they were attended to. If that is the only way out then we have to start thinking in that direction, now that we still have the time.

This is because with time the whole merit candidates will be replaced with stakeholder's candidates and there is nothing u and I can do about it.
notindome:

What is secret about already done favouritism/nepotism and intentionally keeping the rest in perpetual wait in the name of defending merit? That is wickedness to say the least, sorry to say that. Sadly it is the current and visible reality. The whole scenario is not a happy one, let me just pour out some sad emotions even though it makes no difference to the issue at hand.

It's not like hopefuls are not busy on something else. Just as posted by BrockSamson some posts back, this kind of treatment is uncalled for by Mr SHAKUR. How we all decided not to do anything as little as demanding answers from DPR is unfortunate. It should be a collective effort not just left to individuals. All the talks of don't do anything to jeopardize your chances are all smiling in their Jobs already. Even if it's his dogs and goats Mr SHAKUR wants to employ in the DPR he can go ahead and Nigeria that we know, nothing will happen. I wonder what really it is about being upright, claiming integrity or protecting merit when the backdoor process has long taken place?
A whole government agency put the faith of candidates on the Yes and No of one man, Mr A. R. SHAKUR supposedly adjudged to be upright and just. May God be his judge.

This country tells you openly "It's better to trust in human beings (stakeholders, godfathers) than to depend on God." The honest SHAKUR didn't need to keep the stakeholder candidates in perpetual wait to get their appointment letters, but the expected small percentage merit, if any, deserve to wait endlessly, without knowing what to make of the process, while possibly in his heart laughs at the Infos that are been churned out week in, week out.

Yes Marvel have done great, goes out of his way to get informations, but as long as he Mr Shakur does not say it should or would be, then we will continue with the Infos endlessly. Marvel has mentioned sometime ago that he really cannot understand why the delay, everything would seem ready but next thing nothing happens. Is it the Shakur himself dishing out dates and failing to comply intentionally? or people around just making up infos and passing them down as a cover for the flawed process?

Who would have taught at this time we can't say for certain about this recruitment concluding or not? Well I take my pains and blames to God because that is who I trust for this Job. Feel sad though, but helpless because nothing more I can do than wait. Congratulations to those who trusted their helper (stakeholder) and are smiling now, enjoy it paid off. Those who also trusted their stakeholder but have not smiled can take their blames to them. Life goes on.

Countless prayers have been said, prayers continue to be said, May God help us. Amen.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Samsonik:
True talk brother, just like the last recruitment, they had to contribute money and publish it in the front pages of newspaper requesting the distribution of their APLs b4 they were attended to. If that is the only way out then we have to start thinking in that direction, now that we still have the time.

This is because with time the whole merit candidates will be replaced with stakeholder's candidates and there is nothing u and I can do about it.

That is if that has not been long done. At the moment we just need answers from DPR why the concluding process have gone in this direction. The Keep referring to the portals while people have resumed already.

We are not violently attacking DPR with guns, or machets, we just need answers to the reality on ground. We can put up an open letter to Mr Shakur about this. I suggested sometime ago we should start with Nairaland front page and then any dailys days after.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Funny how those who have gotten their APLs can't take out time to share even if it is a just a piece of info on the going-ons btw them and DPR.

Hian
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
peepydelano:
There should be reasons for the delay only if marvel65 can hint us about it

Hmm. Marvel65 is very much likely to be a DPR HR staff. I don’t want to be the pessimist but the vibe I get from Marvel65 is that the “rain” has started falling only that its not falling on any of us. If you know what I mean. Marvel65 himself seems to be surprised.

This has happened before remember. The first batch he told us the exact day APL started to “rain”, we all doubted him ‘cause none of us got wet; only to discover that that “rain” was never intended for us commoners smiley

Well I could be very wrong, let wait for Marvel65 to clear the air. Either way once this week is over, we would know our fate for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bababrando: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mr Marvel pls drop new update. If non let us still know. The house wants to read from you pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.