Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679513 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
BrockSamson:

Anointed Ororo dey your head grin Congrats to you too grin grin

Naso my personal person @ Brocksam .,I received in d name of Allah(SWA)

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
wixzer:
Nawao. .looks like people are knowing their status in one way or the other grin

Notindome & BrockSamson don’t know their status yet but still congratulations to us grin

Stakeholder Candidates Merit Candidates are currently in the last DPR boat heading to promise-land, we’ll all get there grin ...... God-forbid an alternative that will end up not favoring anybody at all.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
BrockSamson:

Notindome & BrockSamson don’t know their status yet but still congratulations to us grin

Stakeholder Candidates Merit Candidates are currently in the last DPR boat heading to promise-land, we’ll all get there grin ...... God-forbid an alternative that will end up not favoring anybody at all.

Ameen my guy! We will also sail soon by God's grace. After all, the first house built in a town isn't the most fancy wink grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
BrockSamson:

LOL.... See as you dey share anointing like say na you inherit Elisha grin grin. Abi Mordecai don drop some hints on how to tackle the Hamans on our path grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
NigerianAvenger:
LOL.... See as you dey share anointing like say na you inherit Elisha grin grin. Abi Mordecai don drop some hints on how to tackle the Hamans on our path grin grin

No time my brother. Whether merit dey or no dey we go everly know.

I know 7 people that interviewed with me for same role in Lagos (they too collected contacts of other people in the batch), till now none of them has heard “peem” because no connection if not for this trend we wont even get to know the only person we knew that got the job, of which the letter was hand delivered to her house grin Are we not human beings too, don’t we deserve to be congratulated grin

Me don start to congratulate everybody wey i know oo. NigerianAvenger I can see your APL in your hands, congratulations to you gringrin

Matthew 11:12
from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Una still wan full another page wt grammar and not testimonies?

Shortly, everyone will be fine
../...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
kings91:
Una still wan full another page wt grammar and not testimonies?

Shortly, everyone will be fine
../...

Congratulations to you grin

You sef open don go through stress to open NL account just to con write grammar.

Shortly, we hope you can count on your support to convert all these plenty grammar into action if Shakur crowns all the failure and disappointments we have experienced from the beginning with one last big failure and disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
This silence is not making sense grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
wixzer:
This silence is not making sense grin

That's because nothing will Is happening grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=wixzer post=75003061)
Making pretty sense
./..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
peepydelano:
congrats to everyone.

/.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anything from anyone so far? Marvel your boys dey wait for u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2019
kings91:

/.

Is this a countdown or what?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Hajiya hadiza08 I sight u,waiting dey na,any good news?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hadiza08: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wallahi no news yet. Let's hope for the best outcome.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
hadiza08:
Wallahi no news yet. Let's hope for the best outcome.

Ameen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Xtruzz how na! !
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
The truth of the matter is that DPR is given out APLs everyday. How many APLs do you think will remain by now?? If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Mailbab post=75082327]
Great no of the statements made here always start wt the 'truth'

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Guys I met dozylala yesterday, remember him?
The stick and carrot guy.... I shaa gave him a piece of my mind. A very useless somebody

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2019
Eagle1990:
Guys I met dozylala yesterday, remember him?
The stick and carrot guy.... I shaa gave him a piece of my mind. A very useless somebody

Haba! *In 2baba’s Voice* hin self be human being oo. I respect him though, atleast he took ACTION.

I am not in support of his deed but lets face it, most of the people trying to scratch and bite him never showed up for that protest. If you did then you have a right to be angry. If the protest yielded fruits that benefited all, i’m sure none of the people hiding beyond their phone screens and elongating this thread unnecessarily would have a problem ripping the benefit.

My only concern for him is that, I feel DPR hasn’t even given him his APL as promised. Thats basically what you get when you try to cut deals with dishonest and unfaithful people.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
For posterity...

'Learn how to interact with people on social media. Some of your "friends" here are probably as old as your father, mother, aunt, uncle, brother and sister. Some of them are the CEOs and MDs of your dream company. Some of them could be the catalyst for a life long professional and personal transformation. Treat everyone with dignity and respect they deserve (and even the ones you think they don't deserve). Under no circumstance must you resort to abuse, name calling, caustic comments, slandering and others.
Don't be in the bad book of your future interviewer because of Buhari and Atiku. Appreciate diversity, respect other people's opinions and political inclination.
Instead of saying "People that support Atiku/Buhari are senseless", why not put it as " I don't understand why people still support Atiku/Buhari"?
You don't have to respond to every unpleasant, opposing, disgusting post. You have the option of scrolling down/up or even "unfriend" such person. You have no moral obligation to correct everyone's mistake and people are not under any obligation to echo your views about a subject matter.
I know of a friend that literally aced an interview for an important position because the interviewer knew him from Facebook. Imagine if he had been utterly disrespectful to the person while enjoying the relative anonymity that the social media gives.
Social media is not a battle ground where you should fight people. Remove people that you don't like from your "friends list". Avoid passing negative comments and if you must correct any anomaly, you can always inbox the person in a very calm, matured and persuasive manner.'

Be cautious, the internet never forgets!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
iman62588:
Days are passing by...i hope in this last batch a lot of us will be succesful. Ameen.....Marvel are we still counting on the Jan/Feb dates

shocked shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
January has come, and it's almost gone. Still, nothing. It is well. We will be here to know what happens next.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2019
Hmm. The difference between China and Nigeria is the [/b]mindset[b] of its people. China people believe in scientific research, implementation and execution. While Nigeria people believe in hope, optimism and prayer. I can clearly see our mindset playing here. It's a pity. NIGERIA IS FINISHED WITH THESE SET OF MINDSET
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
peepydelano:
this week through next it is.Goodluck and if you don't get called,dnt be sad,better days ahead.

One week down.. just one more to go grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:22am On Jan 27, 2019
peepydelano:
yes Oga last week and this week sme sh candidates were called and all things bin equal,the merit list shall be attended to this week.

Ameen my guy. cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JobZad: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2019
JobZad:
A Typical Job Seeker would spend hours daily going through various job websites and forums looking for new vacancies that he or she is qualified for.

This becomes tiring after some time...

Imagine an Automation System that does the Search for you and notifies you when it finds JOBS that match your desired preference.

Interesting Right!!!

If you ever imagined that, then you just imagined jobzad.

jobzad is a system that allows you set job preferences (job title and location) and sends you whatsapp, email and telegram notifications when it finds any job(s) matching your preferences.

Job hunting just became easier! smiley smiley smiley

Our system fetches timely Job Vacancies in Nigeria.

Be the First to Get Notified, Remember the earlier the better the Better the Chances!

Visit https://jobzad.com/subscribe now to get notified, all you need to do is JUST SUBSCRIBE!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
peepydelano:
may this week brings forth good news.dem top shot r gathered in Abuja Nw for pet summit

27th Jan, 2019 - 30th Jan, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.