Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682967 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Take every post you read here with a pinch of salt. Yes, every!

This is a public faceless forum avoid trusting complete strangers with your details.

Believe it, when you see it! (especially posts from people that have issues staying true to their own words, is it what they post about other people’s business that would come to pass) grin

Unknownuser:

33% Merit. Now you're talking. As against the 90% merit some people were shouting at the beginning of the recruitment. 90% forr this Nigeria wey all of us dey. LOL.

If we even see up to 33%, we should definitely shout for joy grin

Some people and their uncontrollable urge to tell stories that touch, go make you wonder, wonder(x10), till you turn to wonderer grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Unknownuser:

33% Merit. Now you're talking. As against the 90% merit some people were shouting at the beginning of the recruitment. 90% forr this Nigeria wey all of us dey. LOL.

Don’t blame them. At that time, DPR reserved 200 slots for merit & allocated 100 slots to politicians (50), family & friends (50).

When the pressure began to build up, the DPR increased the number of slots by 300% for stakeholders in a bid to protect the 200 slots allocated to merit.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Our never satisfied hungry politicians at the top. . They wouldn't mind to collect the 600 slots and still ask for more angry angry. Yet, the deserving ones among won't reach 30%. Mtsww
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Uhhmm. In no way what Almighty God destined for you goes to other person. If it's ours it will surely reach us. This is all enough.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Itzdanrimi:
Uhhmm. In no way what Almighty God destined for you goes to other person. If it's ours it will surely reach us. This is all enough.

Very wrong sir grin

What Almighty God has destined for you, if you make no effort to take what is yours. You sit down, cross your arms and legs then you would definitely see how it would be kidnapped before your very eyes grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrockSamson:

Very wrong sir grin

What Almighty God has destined for you, if you make no effort to take what is yours. You sit down, cross your arms and legs then you would definitely see how it would be kidnapped before your very eyes grin grin
By strength shall no man prevail. The God's anointed, David never fought Saul for the throne. At God's appointed time, Saul committed suicide and gave way.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrockSamson:

Very wrong sir grin

I totally agree with u on this one. Almighty has destined for u to have food. But u don't sit at home waiting for it to enter yr belly automatically. . U have to go out and work for/ towards it bro wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Polchiz:

By strength shall no man prevail. The God's anointed, David never fought Saul for the throne. At God's appointed time, Saul committed suicide and gave way.

The King of Isreal was a position originally meant for God and it was God’s and His alone to appoint and give as he deemed fit. hence David’s inaction.

But when Jacob stole Esau’s blessing from their father, what did their father say was the solution? Esau was advised to brace-up and struggle to get back his rightful place grin

“....But it shall come about when you become restless, That you will break his yoke from your neck”

And don’t forget that same God put in place the law “whatever a man sow he shall reap” still said “Do not steal”. Meaning the man’s harvest can be stolen wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Marvel68:
Breakdown of 2016 DPR Recruitment!!!

Total staff employed (Master List) = 600
Merit candidates (200)
SH candidates (400)

Master list (Batch A & B)
- Batch A ( 300+)
- Batch B (200 +) in progress...

Congrats in advance!!

The figure you put here are fictitious. Ahmed Skakur in a video released last year April or thereabout said DPR would recruit 700 people which 116 were OND holders. 700-116 = 584 slots remaining. As at that time, OND holders had been called and resumed work.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrockSamson:

The King of Isreal was a position originally meant for God and it was God’s and His alone to appoint and give as he deemed fit. hence David’s inaction.

When Jacob stole Esau’s blessing from their father, what did their father say was the solution?

“....But it shall come about when you become restless, That you will break his yoke from your neck”

And don’t forget that same God put in place the law “whatever a man sow he shall reap” still said “Do not steal”. Meaning the man’s harvest can be stolen wink
My point is that there is a limit to man's effort. For instance, you cannot fight people in position of authority (Kings, directors, president and ministers).
The King's heart is in the hand of the Lord; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases (Prov 21:1).
You didn't fight them before you were shortlisted for test and interview. Those who didn't make it to the interview may know how to fight better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrockSamson:

You're becoming a f*****g nuisance on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Polchiz:

My point is that there is a limit to man's effort. For instance, you cannot fight people in position of authority (Kings, directors, president and ministers).
The King's heart is in the hand of the Lord; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases (Prov 21:1).
You didn't fight them before you were shortlisted for test and interview. Those who didn't make it to the interview may know how to fight better than you.

I get your point but its a pity the Youths of this nation don’t know the power they wield either. We the Lazy youths are truly lazy, thats why DPR can dare to not only serve stakeholders first but give them over 70% of the slots.

Do you think same could happen when Obasanjo, Buhari, Abiola etc were in their youths and they would sit and watch grin

And you have ever wondered why things run smoothly in Godless nations while the most religious wallow in poverty and every ill imaginable undecided

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
They should contact the final batch now, if not still the stakeholders will hijacked the remain slots.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
notindome:

Season 3 was lit. See as cinema full, tickets sold out. The Movie was so captivating that staying glued to the scenes was an understatement grin grin

The Endders: A Shocking February (Season 4) Is in the making, cast have moved to shooting location. Shooting have began. Watch out.

All the best to the Actors and Actresses, we are solidly behind you all. Regards.

Peace out.grin grin

What-A-Season!!! A Shocking February was explosive, a masterpiece series. Cinema tickets sold out. It's a franchise, one of the best series you can ever see. We are looking forward to the finale,

The Endders: After the Polls (Season 5)

It's a must watch. Out in cinemas soon, watch out.

Peace Out. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
AbusM1:
They should contact the final batch now, if not still the stakeholders will hijacked the remain slots.

Mr Ladan made it clear to them that the 200 slots was reserved for merit candidates.
You don’t have to worry.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wonder how patient the 200 merit candidates have to be before demand go release the 'guarded' list. On one hand is March, on the other April. . .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Marvel68:

Mr Ladan made it clear to them that the 200 slots was reserved for merit candidates.
You don’t have to worry.

Any speculated date for the calls?

I want to travel and I'm afraid my line will be off

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Marvel68:

You don’t have to worry.

This information is irrelevant, We weren’t there when Mr Ladan gave you and “them” this assurance for merit candidates. We can’t as well ask Mr Ladan if this is true, you being here is just to portray DPR in good light (looking at your track record you haven’t post one single original information about merit APLs that is true).

Before we know it’d be a year since the first batch of stakeholders got their APLs that actually a cause for worry. So many intelligent minds that merit this job are waiting, they and their families need this employment far more than those it is being shared to through crooked channels.

If you feel the need to post information about merit APLs, post information that can be verified and give a specific timeline then we are sure you know what you are talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2019
BrockSamson:

This information is irrelevant, We weren’t there when Mr Ladan gave you and “them” this assurance for merit candidates. We can’t as well ask Mr Ladan if this is true, you being here is just to portray DPR in good light (looking at your track record you haven’t post one single original information about merit APLs that is true).

Before we know it’d be a year since the first batch of stakeholders got their APLs that actually a cause for worry. So many intelligent minds that merit this job are waiting, they and their families need this employment far more than those it is being shared to through crooked channels.

If you feel the need to post information about merit APLs, post information that can be verified and give a specific timeline then we are sure you know what you are talking about.

Marvel68 please ignore this post.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2019
wixzer:
Wonder how patient the 200 merit candidates have to be before demand go release the 'guarded' list. On one hand is March, on the other April. . .

When elections is over and March is gone, you’d hear “It is too hot in Nigeria, we will share merit APL come winter” grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
BrockSamson:

When elections is over and March is gone, you’d hear “It is too hot in Nigeria, we will share merit APL come winter” grin grin
Brock come to think of it, Marvel does not only share info regards DPR, he does at ExxonMobil too, is he also there to put Exxon mobil to good light? please i think you should stop discounting his info.. i for one believe him so as many others..

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2019
iman62588:
Brock come to think of it, Marvel does not only share info regards DPR, he does at ExxonMobil too, is he also there to put Exxon mobil to good light? please i think you should stop discounting his info.. i for one believe him so as many others..

I am not on ExxonMobil trend so I don’t know about the information he is sharing there. As for this trend, he hasn’t give people much to believe in.

I believe based on evidence/fruition, which has been zero on this trend but i am also not stopping others from believing as they please.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see - Benjamin Franklin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Mr Marvel, is this month still feasible?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2019
BrockSamson:

Psst,

You, in particular, are not MORE DESERVING of this DPR job than any other person who has gotten his/her letter, or any other person who is here patiently waiting.

This epistle is feeble, shallow and has portrayed your wave length of thought as a very STUPID person.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2019
herlecks:
Mr Marvel, is this month still feasible?

(DD)Head, CS said APLs will be dispatched after the elections. He didn’t give a specific date.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Marvel68:

(DD)Head, CS said APLs will be dispatched after the elections. He didn’t give a specific date.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Marvel68:

Thanks for your patient endurance with the display of folly thus far on the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
How I really wish you get the Job so it cool make up for this your rants and emotional trauma... As if you are the only one who did not or would never get the job! Haba! and most times people like you don't even have the requisite qualifications...

I pray you get as much as i pray i do too so you could be cured of this malady

BrockSamson:

cheesy cheesy like all his information has aided your cause in anyway lmao. Your lovely Marvel is still very much around trying sending him a PM and if he deletes his account he is most probably tired of his own stories grin

You are even following Marvel68, As at 9:32pm you posted this you; how many seconds did you need to verify whether Marvel68 had actually deleted his account before posting this. Now that is the problem with most of you (Zero personal reasoning, that is even if any form of reasoning takes place at all) grin

Note: Some people keep affirming my opinion grin grin

Here is an authentic information for you that your mind would disregard because it is not as sweet as the beans from Marvel. if you weren’t promised a slot and you didn’t have the influence/opportunity to buy/get one, you can as well forget about this recruitment. The “second batch” is far from the “merit list” purported. Only very very very few lucky people are on it by merit (you noticed i used three “very” right) wink.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jan9:
How I really wish you get the Job so it cool make up for this your rants and emotional trauma... As if you are the only one who did not or would never get the job! Haba! and most times people like you don't even have the requisite qualifications...

Emotional trauma faa shocked

Brother e never reach like that oo, I tender my apologies. We do what has to be done whether comfortable or uncomfortable to be to where must be reached.

Of late me sef don notice that once its time for me to have a deliverable and the person just mentions “soon” or start to tell stories and mentions “hope”; chai. My angryman go just activate Na DPR cause am oo grin

Please go and unwind, it is Friyay. Abeg no carry am for mind oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Smh, some guys are nuisance to this thread wallahi. Why cant everyone believe what he want to believe and allow us have rest? If you believe it over then move on. And if you bleieve something is going to happen again like we do, then have faith and patience to wait.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 2:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Babagy823:
Smh, some guys are nuisance to this thread wallahi. Why cant everyone believe what he want to believe and allow us have rest? If you believe it over then move on. And if you bleieve something is going to happen again like we do, then have faith and patience to wait.

People growing impatient is only natural and everyone is entitled to voice his/her opinion.

You calling them “nuisance” is improper, people have lives to live. So to you the people that posted that they want to travel or have other decisions to make which is being delayed by DPR are nuisance because they are not seemingly as patient as you are or don’t have the same faith you have in a set of people that abandoned normal process and shared 400 out of 600 slots through back-yard channels. That is a form of intolerance, every one can’t be you!

This is a public forum created for every human in the world to air their individual opinion and of course people would definitely believe what they want to believe (without verification and even things against common sense) that has been the norm since the beginning of the world, if their posts irritates you: IGNORE IT

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.