Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684312 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by femoor: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mailbab:
31 days to our APLs. Resumption is on 6th of May 2019
some people have been given appointment and have started documentation i know of a lady who has done documentation yesterday in Lagos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, that is how February ended! grin

The sharing is still going on, the hopefuls are still folding their arms and hoping; I guess thats why they are called hopefuls [pun intended] grin

Marvel if you are not going to delete yourself, atleast come and do your work. Tell the itchy ears it would surely happen in March grin

P.S: Make nobody vex for me, lets not fight. I am just happy tomorrow is Friday grin

peepydelano:
Thanks man, they are too serious on this thread.peace

For the first time, I agree with you. Let us all be jovial and enjoy DPR’s jokes grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
notindome:

Season 3 was lit. See as cinema full, tickets sold out. The Movie was so captivating that staying glued to the scenes was an understatement grin grin

The Endders: A Shocking February (Season 4) Is in the making, cast have moved to shooting location. Shooting have began. Watch out.

All the best to the Actors and Actresses, we are solidly behind you all. Regards.

Peace out.grin grin

Mr Movie Director! You should win an oscar! grin

A Shocking February was action packed! So many were shocked by how the show ended, asking questions that were left unanswered by the cabal. You should have seen the look on their faces, their surprise no get part 2 shocked

I hear the season finale is in March, I can’t wait grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
femoor:
i know of a lady that was given appointment about three days ago and had gone for documentation in Lagos yesterday

Hmmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=femoor post=76227237]
***i know of a lady***
Y not you instead of a lady?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
You mean after presidential elections or overall elections?

Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

A. DPR have a data base of successful applicants they want to call.

B. List of successful applicants where sent to FCC o

n the 24th of January 2019.

C. List of successful applicants where sent back from FCC to DPR head office on 19|02|2019

D. I got a feed back 21|02|2019 that calling will take place after the election

E. Some South African deligates from the Department of Minaral Resources where at the head office today so i couldn't get the exact date of APLs distribution but it may be close as portal have been updated.

Goodluck!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 2:10am On Mar 01, 2019
Can you guys just snub those ones who think they're funny?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Babagy832:

guy easy na as people said before end of March, you that have waited since December 2016 Just be patient a little.

aha oga Marvel68 and Aunty Xtruzz happy New month in advance

Ohh okay, March it is. The ones that were promised and the ones that bought are the people being credited with APLs grin

The hopefuls will receive their own share before end of March you say? alright then grin

Happy New Month Hopefuls

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ShadowM(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vanbravo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Skengman: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
ShadowM:
Has anybody heard about NNPC recruitment and how true is it?
NNPC Towers sent a rep to PHRC yesterday and they were informed that the NNPC recruitment portal will be open by next week.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
My chat with DPR staff, one of our recent DPR hopefuls who was among first batch

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mailbab:
My chat with DPR staff, one of our recent DPR hopefuls who was among first batch
he could be right and wrong, but i wouldn't be taking his word to the bank

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
He isn't informed. There is a second batch and contacting them is actually dependent on the outcome of the election because Buhari has plans for DPR in this second term. The exact time the second batch candidates will be called is unknown to anyone, it is actually top secret. The more reason why I personally don't buy the idea of the speculations; let's allow DPR do their thing.

DPR management, especially Shakur are not totally insensible. During the recruitment, they took note of some candidates who scored very high marks on merit and will be utilized for the plan Buhari has for DPR (which I mentioned earlier). They know most stakeholders' candidates don't deserve the job and will not be efficient and effective.

My advice: Get busy with your life as if DPR does not exist, let them call when they deem fit and stop waiting for speculations. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE knows when we will be contacted, not even the staff in Corporate service.

Mailbab:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
There is a second batch indeed! and there are those who have the information on the time they will be called.

Yes there are those who know.

Ebonybiuty:
He isn't informed. There is a second batch and contacting them is actually dependent on the outcome of the election because Buhari has plans for DPR in this second term. The exact time the second batch candidates will be called is unknown to anyone, it is actually top secret. The more reason why I personally don't buy the idea of the speculations; let's allow DPR do their thing.

DPR management, especially Shakur are not totally insensible. During the recruitment, they took note of some candidates who scored very high marks on merit and will be utilized for the plan Buhari has for DPR (which I mentioned earlier). They know most stakeholders' candidates don't deserve the job and will not be efficient and effective.

My advice: Get busy with your life as if DPR does not exist, let them call when they deem fit and stop waiting for speculations. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE knows when we will be contacted, not even the staff in Corporate service.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

This your info is baseless.

So if Buhari didn't win the election, what would be the fate of the second batch?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ShadowM(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Skengman:

NNPC Towers sent a rep to PHRC yesterday and they were informed that the NNPC recruitment portal will be open by next week.
I just sent you a PM.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

Please what are the plans Buhari has for DPR?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
PPPRA will be merged with DPR to form Petroleum Regulatory Council (PRC)....
Gec8:

Please what are the plans Buhari has for DPR?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
All these people who are forcing marvel to deactivate his account you are so selfish

Now that marvel has gone into silence mode, non of you can come up with any relevant information(even if u have any)

I knew most of us think that marvel is guessing about the outcome of this recruitment, but even if he is guessing, he tried thereby making the thread to be active till now. As we are all optimistic that the second batch will surely come.

let me use this opportunity to beg for marvel and Xtruzz to ignore whatever some of us are saying about them, considering the fact that there are also people who are coming here just to hear from you.

please continue with your good work

please nobody should quote me because I don't have time to argue or quarrel with anybody here.

possibly, one day one time we may be colleagues

peace!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Goderlist:
All these people who are forcing marvel to deactivate his account you are so selfish

Now that marvel has gone into silence mode, non of you can come up with any relevant information(even if u have any)

please continue with your good work

peace!

One thing about opinions is that they are so cheap, everyone of the 7 billion people on earth in their right thinking mind has one including mad people (Someone just corrected about assuming that only people in their rational minds have opinions).

I am glad you aired yours and no offense was taken. Here is mine: people that are listening/trusting in Marvel for months now thinking he is on their side are very stupid. This is a faceless forum have you ever stopped to ask yourself, who Marvel is and why he keeps lingering here and sharing stories that get merit people no-where if he doesn’t have vested interest.

All the information Marvel has provided for months on this trend where did it get you, did APLs for merit folks come out? But it stop APLs from being promised out and sold to the powerful, rich and politically-connected?

For months, you have been hearing today, tomorrow, next week, next month. With due respect, If you are not very stupid you should know something is amiss; Maybe Marvel is trying to stall the folks here.... Instead you would rather have these stories even if nothing would come out of it for you so far you don’t have to take any action by yourself or use your brain.

All the people that provided you info have collected APLs and they left you here, more would still collect and leave you give it time. Don’t worry when its over you would surely know, you don’t need Marvel for that. Well thats my opinion, I hope I didn’t offend you in any way; you know how fickle opinions can get.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Marvel68:
You don’t have to worry. I will keep my word.
My job is done & there’s nothing more to say.

I’m glad some made effort to confirm the second list.
Like you said, “Allow DPR do their thing”
Those that need more information can PM me.
Everyone will be ok.
Cheers!

Marvel68:
It’s ok. If nothing happens by February, I will leave this thread for good. It’s a promise!

For your information, nobody is forcing “Marvel” to do anything. He is acting his own script, of his own volition he said this and didn’t do it, thats free will.

If his “kind of information” (that hasn’t gotten merit people anywhere till date) is critical to your sustenance, have you tried sending him a PM? (Its just a thought)

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Now that he has left the thread can we rest?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
peepydelano:
that atiku boy called brockwhateva shld leave too as he promised to do after his letter, marvel kept his words,so do same

Marvel’s moniker that i can still see kept his word lol Just give him time to re-boot. You would hear from him soon. If your need for stories that touch is urgent send him a PM. This man i am sure you can read and write, I don’t know why you vehemently try to make me doubt this fact grin

Plus I don’t understand your obsession with Akitu, like less than 2% of sensible Nigerians my vote was for Kingsley Moghalu. Someone that had a plan and enough IQ for execution. If i can go back in time knowing the outcome of that election i would vote for him again grin

As my guy i would make you this offer (unlike some people “My word is my bond”). Spot where i expressly posted that i was going to delete myself and i would wire 40k to you first thing tomorrow morning.

I do enjoy our banters here, let not forget that backyard talk we supposed to have when this is over wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Now that they have all chased marvel away can they provide us with their own so called "authentic information"?

BrockSamson:

For your information, nobody is forcing “Marvel” to do anything. He is acting his own script, of his own volition he said this and didn’t do it, thats free will.

If his “kind of information” (that hasn’t gotten merit people anywhere till date) is critical to your sustenance, have you tried sending him a PM? (Its just a thought)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jan9:
Now that they have all chased marvel away can they provide us with their own so called "authentic information"?

cheesy cheesy like all his information has aided your cause in anyway lmao. Your lovely Marvel is still very much around trying sending him a PM and if he deletes his account he is most probably tired of his own stories grin

You are even following Marvel68, As at 9:32pm you posted this you; how many seconds did you need to verify whether Marvel68 had actually deleted his account before posting this. Now that is the problem with most of you (Zero personal reasoning, that is even if any form of reasoning takes place at all) grin

Note: Some people keep affirming my opinion grin grin

Here is an authentic information for you that your mind would disregard because it is not as sweet as the beans from Marvel. if you weren’t promised a slot and you didn’t have the influence/opportunity to buy/get one, you can as well forget about this recruitment. The “second batch” is far from the “merit list” purported. Only very very very few lucky people are on it by merit (you noticed i used three “very” right) wink.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mtss....

Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Frankworld: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2019
Note: Some people keep affirming my opinion grin grin

Here is an authentic information for you that your mind would disregard because it is not as sweet as the beans from Marvel. if you weren’t promised a slot and you didn’t have the influence/opportunity to buy/get one, you can as well forget about this recruitment. The “second batch” is far from the “merit list” purported. Only very very very few lucky people are on it by merit (you noticed i used three “very” right) wink.

Brocksamson or whatever your name is... Now u made ur intentions known... Your personal attack at marvel has been to chase him away so that you can come and parade yourself as an authentic information sharer.. So funny how people fight for irrelevant power and presence.

My fellow hopefuls please lets get our minds occupied with something else. I spoke with my guy in the first batch yesterday and he confirmed the 2nd batch but hour and date not certain. this is my 2nd comment in 2yrs plus here. I just felt like voicing out to Brocksamson that it is never worth it attacking marvel on this platform... @Brocksamson, this is not an attack on your person but an advise.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Frankworld:

Note: Some people keep affirming my opinion

Brocksamson or whatever your name is... Now u made ur intentions known... Your personal attack at marvel has been to chase him away so that you can come and parade yourself as an authentic information sharer.. So funny how people fight for irrelevant power and presence.

Looool

Replace Marvel as the sharer of information that has no relevance to merit APLs right, it is juicy position grin

The Person that drew my attention to this post said: Samson, come and see this mumu grin ..... Bros you sef dey see how you dey broadcast yourself in a faceless public forum.

BrockSamson:

Note: Some people keep affirming my opinion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.