Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3731592 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2019
No calls today. Check back next week grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2019
11:46am

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2019
Lol. You see why I have always countered all these his unending speculations. Sadly I am affected too cos I have been hugging my phone anywhere I go. This torture you are giving us Marvel ain't fair o. Diaris God o!!!

AbusM1:
11:46am
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Lol. You see why I have always countered all these his unending speculations. Sadly I am affected too cos I have been hugging my phone anywhere I go. This torture you are giving us Marvel ain't fair o. Diaris God o!!!

cheesy as the: this week failed.. aswear I was about asking u weda u knew something that made u against our belief yesterday. .With this u r post, I just dey luff. .. We are sailing dsame ocean b dat. . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damilola142: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
eddymontana123:
Guys brace up for 2019 NNPC Recruitment. The portal will soon be opened and will last for about 2 weeks. Good luck to you all
@eddymontana can I have ur contact playing or ur email address would love to give u a call
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lol. I really don't know anything o. I am as optimistic as any hopeful here. I just don't like the fact that he will raise our hopes sooooooo high and then nothing happens. Is he not tired ni I still stand by my words that he was planted here by DPR, cos I don't get it.

[quote author=wixzer post=76676866][/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Lol. I really don't know anything o. I am as optimistic as any hopeful here. I just don't like the fact that he will raise our hopes sooooooo high and then nothing happens. Is he not tired ni I still stand by my words that he was planted here by DPR, cos I don't get it.

But this time he is not the only one that gave the yesterday, today and next week issue. I think it's DPR that has not been consistent. . . . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hehehe. I know right. They should all stop then. Abi

wixzer:

But this time he is not the only one that gave the yesterday, today and next week issue. I think it's DPR that has not been consistent. . . . undecided

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Testimony time!!!!!!!!!
ANYONE?
NO!!!!!!!!

Okay, maybe next week then. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
damilola142:

@eddymontana can I have ur contact playing or ur email address would love to give u a call

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Marvel68:

The DPR will contact the successful candidates from today to pick up APLs next week. It’s no news!

I don't know if It can be said at this point and time that we may have come to the end of a Marvelistic Journey (apologies to extremist and diehard Marvellians grin grin)?

But we must give due recognition to the Ship's captain's effort and committment. The Marvel (65&68). You have stayed on, navigated through the firewalls of the DPR to reveal despatch plans, hacked communications signals of the unit but the CIA enabled communications system of the DPR shows to be unhackable in the long run grin grin. You have tried, done well, you are deeply, deeply appreciated.

We are now onboard the PAE (Peepydelano Active Ear) ship cruise grin which is taking us across The Next Week seas. Let's go there. I call on all Marvellians, Failure spotters, Fencers let's sail together. Stronger together grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
JWhite2Deep:

I don't know if It can be said at this point and time that we may have come to the end of a Marvelistic Journey (apologies to extremist and diehard Marvellians grin grin)?

But we must give due recognition to the Ship's captain's effort and committment. The Marvel (65&68). You have stayed on, navigated through the firewalls of the DPR to reveal despatch plans, hacked communications signals of the unit but the CIA enabled communications system of the DPR shows to be unhackable in the long run grin grin. You have tried, done well, you are deeply, deeply appreciated.

We are now onboard the PAE (Peepydelano Active Ear) ship cruise grin which is taking us across The Next Week seas. Let's go there. I call on all Marvellians, Failure spotters, Fencers let's sail together. Stronger together grin grin

I'm with you on this. We should be hunky-dory on this cruise. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 5:34am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=wixzer post=76678016]

Story to the gods, if not that these people were paid to confused hopefuls, they would have stopped this false predictions of next week every time.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=favourite1980 post=76697168][/quote]
You say people. It will surprise you that they all could be just one and only one person grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2019
favourite1980:
Story to the gods, if not that these people were paid to confused hopefuls, they would have stopped this false predictions of next week every time.

Have you counted the number of “next week” in Marvel’s posts from five months ago. For you and I to even get people to have a healthy skepticism towards Marvel was an herculean task. They would attack you like you are their problem which doesn’t bother me after all a healthy skepticism is a sign of intelligence, you can’t force that on people.

For those that were jumping up and down backing up the people promoting Marvel, I told you guys right; the promotors would definitely collect their APL and leave you here.

As much as a part of me believes Marvel is trying to stall till the portals close, There is nothing to do then keep the hope alive, Y’all should add a little more patience to the megaton of patience we have had. If no Merit appears, there is always a lesson to be learnt; We go dey alright las las. Keep the hope alive.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=Unknownuser post=76699148]
Hmmm, maybe after this I wld have to observe until..

Let me tell you sth, I know of a guy who was completely prepared many months ago to resume this wrk - like to start the next day, yet he is to be called even as of today. Last month, he submitted application in one oil and gas industry, and this week he applied that of NNPC. I admire his spirit cuz one of the big lessons I learnt about life is what an elderly woman told me many years ago, 'never ever look DESPERATE and HOPELESS'.
Honestly, I wouldn't say that those who have been patiently waiting for this to come for the past 2yrs are still desperate, but saying that the likes of Fergusson, Peepydelano, Xtruzz, Marvel and the rest of us who have been advocating for continuing patience, notwithstanding are just 'one person planted and paid' to deceive our fellow colleagues here. Such impression only shows how this condition has severely affected our sense of judgement.
I wouldn't try to make u change ur opinion, cuz I'm sure that there are just such individuals that unless the food touches the tip of their tongues, they would never believe that there has been smoke in the kitchen all the while. However, I know that what you would say in the end is just, 'so this has been there all this while?'
God bless everyone of us!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=kings91 post=76701575][/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=kings91 post=76701575][/quote]
Wow, Wow, Wow.
Wetin just dey pain me be say, now that the predicted time has changed as usual, DPR will have to re-print APLs again. What a waste of printing letter headed papers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2019
BrockSamson:

Have you counted the number of “next week” in Marvel’s posts from five months ago. For you and I to even get people to have a healthy skepticism towards Marvel was an herculean task. They would attack you like you are their problem which doesn’t bother me after all a healthy skepticism is a sign of intelligence, you can’t force that on people.

For those that were jumping up and down backing up the people promoting Marvel, I told you guys right; the promotors would definitely collect their APL and leave you here.

As much as a part of me believes Marvel is trying to stall till the portals close, There is nothing to do then keep the hope alive, Y’all should add a little more patience to the megaton of patience we have had. If no Merit appears, there is always a lesson to be learnt; We go dey alright las las. Keep the hope alive.

I get you bro. It quite unsettling. But what I know for sure is that THE END IS HERE. Just wait and see. It won't take long anymore.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2019
I completely disagree. DPR doesn't owe any of us anything as to how they decide to handle their employment talk less of them having the will to pay people here to deceive us endlessly. I also don't agree to the fact that over 10 people on this thread can be a single person, and we have been so dumb that we could it figure it till now. At least there ought to have been a loose thread somewhere. As some of us r hopefuls like everyone else, May b they are just eager to pass anything they hear to is as we always demand for how far, any news, what is happening....etc. .. and thats y the net week issue never ends grin but i dont think they are soo desperate to stoop that low. Please let's give each other the benefit of doubt we only know what is going on in our own lives. ... las las.. i pray e go better smiley Cheers cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2019
Unknownuser:

Wow, Wow, Wow.
Wetin just dey pain me be say, now that the predicted time has changed as usual, DPR will have to re-print APLs again. What a waste of printing letter headed papers.

Even if they will print and reprint on daily basis, that one no b our issue Bro. They have budgeted for that one already grin. Our own is just for them to stop and distribute like that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2019
wixzer:

Even if they will print and reprint on daily basis, that one no b our issue Bro. They have budgeted for that one already grin. Our own is just for them to stop and distribute like that.

Na true you talk sha, money dey. wink wink wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
peepydelano:
PAE 😂,planted and paid also 😂

Meaning?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Good Evening guys! for the sake of our well being, I ask that we either move on or put this DPR recruitment at the very back of our minds. It's been almost a year! I remember March 2018 when we were getting speculations for Calls to be made to pick our letters, this is March 2019 and by month end, the final batch will be going for their Training. I wish us all the very best going forward. The best is yet to come, surely.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ajayghalee:
Good Evening guys! for the sake of our well being, I ask that we either move on or put this DPR recruitment at the very back of our minds. It's been almost a year! I remember March 2018 when we were getting speculations for Calls to be made to pick our letters, this is March 2019 and by month end, the final batch will be going for their Training. I wish us all the very best going forward. The best is yet to come, surely.

Thanks, you have done noble... On to the next big thing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Ajayghalee:
Hello sir , what do you mean by "final batch will be going for training" no more calls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2019
peepydelano:
PAE 😂,planted and paid also 😂

ya?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Ajayghalee:

Not only will the last batch be going for training this month, they (all new entrants) have collected two upfront payments for 2018 and 2019 and every other emolument that should be accorded to staff as at now, so I'm wondering why people are still hoping for one imaginary list from somewhere. Nothing kills a man faster than 'false hope'. You guys should move on and try your luck elsewhere
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2019
Gec8:

Not only will the last batch be going for training this month, they (all new entrants) have collected two upfront payments for 2018 and 2019 and every other emolument that should be accorded to staff as at now, so I'm wondering why people are still hoping for one imaginary list from somewhere. Nothing kills a man faster than 'false hope'. You guys should move on and try your luck elsewhere

Sometimes i seriously wonder if you are bi-polar or you are just very confused.

So this is what you have to say after oscillating back and forth, believing Marvel/Xtruzz then not believing them and then finally believing them again undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2019
BrockSamson:

Sometimes i seriously wonder if you are bi-polar or you are just very confused.

So this is what you have to say after oscillating back and forth, believing Marvel/Xtruzz then not believe them and then finally believing them again undecided

I'm neither any of those. I just hate you and what you stand for. - anonymous or not. Simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.