Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684157 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Gec8:

I'm neither any of those. I just hate you and what you stand for. - anonymous or not. Simple.

Thats great, going forward think carefully before quoting any of my posts because you might have to repeat those words to my face in the “physical world”.

The personality you have exhibited on this trend just gave a snap-shot of the real you.

Your lack of sound judgment, inability to rise above your petty sentiments has caused the entire merit clan this great loss. You were one of those that allowed your personal confusion and failure to think through sway others to inaction. Your actions infused in them false hope we relentlessly tried to dispel. You were a grievous liability to the thousands of merit folks that came to this trend.

Even if we don’t know your real name yet, this is who you are and who you would always be.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2019
BrockSamson:

Thats great, going forward think carefully before quoting any of my posts because you might have to repeat those words to my face in the “physical world”.

The personality you have exhibited on this trend just gave a snap-shot of the real you.

Your lack of sound judgment or inability to rise above your petty sentiment has cause the entire merit clan this great loss. You were one of those that allowed your personal confusion and failure to think through sway others to inaction. You were a grievous liability to the thousands of merit folks that came to this trend.

Even if we don’t know your real name yet, this is who you are and who you would always be.

There's absolutely nothing to think about before quoting any of your quotes that are fraught with feeble ideologies. I'd do it to your face over and over again in this earth that you and I are in.

At least, unlike you, I'm not here being as selfish as hell while ostensibly claiming to be fighting for the merit folk.

Who even gave you the mandate to do so? Who the f*ck are you? Why on earth do you feel you are better deserving of the job than the Ebuka Femi Abdulrahman that got it? You are a bloody menace to this thread and your mode of conduct totally defeated what over genuine purpose -if any - that resided within you.

I'd also say I have a way better discerning capability than you. I know when to question the hand that feeds me information and I know how to rightly do so without besmirching them - unlike you. The only person who has caused the, according to you, 'merit clan' a loss is yourself - for being impetuous on all levels. Blame your damn self

I labelled you as Brockswhatever because honestly I don't give a rat's ass of who you are or what you stand for. My previous reply to you further accentuates my stance, and this is what it will be perpetually.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Eaasyy guys. . Kindly shield your swords oo!! Please comtinue attaching each other through pm. Nairaland got u covered grin grin we r here waiting for testimonies not yr accusations angry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2019
All these grammar banters just to prove the recruitment has ended?
I must commend DPR for being smart with their calculated attempt to nullify every of the masses plan to stage a protest, it worked to the latest grin
Time to dust off, and move ahead. There are just many routes to the success destination, only if we remain resolute. @dozylala, you really deserve ur carrot grin, docility has got to die amongst the youth if we will eat from the nation's cake.
Aureviour!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2019
Gec8:

Who even gave you the mandate to do so? Who the f*ck are you? Why on earth do you feel you are better deserving of the job than the Ebuka Femi Abdulrahman that got it? You are a bloody menace to this thread and your mode of conduct totally defeated what over genuine purpose -if any - that resided within you.

Did i tell you i was fighting for myself on this trend or did i ever mention it i needed this job. Unlike you who thought only about yourself i have numerous brilliant friends that applied for this job whose slots were traded.

You have no information nothing yet you kept on yapping about the value of Marvel’s info. What exactly were you even fighting for, you didn’t get in, you weren’t even a stakeholder candidate as regards the job. Same way you applied for DPR, you are applying for NNPC only to tank the boat. Goodluck with your NNPC application, you don’t even know the half of it lol.

Truly words are cheap, no amount of words would change the fact that we were just very unfortunate to have someone like you. O you just pray our paths never cross.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2019

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2019
peepydelano:
PAE 😂,planted and paid also 😂

what is d meaning of dis?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2019
BrockSamson:

Did i tell you i was fighting for myself on this trend or did i ever mention it i needed this job. Unlike you who thought only about yourself i have numerous brilliant friends that applied for this job whose slots were traded.

You have no information nothing yet you kept on yapping about the value of Marvel’s info. What exactly were you even fighting for, you didn’t get in, you weren’t even a stakeholder candidate as regards the job. Same way you applied for DPR, you are applying for NNPC only to tank the boat. Goodluck with your NNPC application, you don’t even know the half of it lol.

Truly words are cheap, no amount of words would change the fact that we were just very unfortunate to have someone like you. O you just pray our paths never cross.

On the contrary, I want our paths to cross oh, i'm itching for it to be honest.

Wait - if you don't need this job, then are you that jobless to come here and be a nuisance on a daily? Ironically speaking, are you that jobless? Your friends are not alone, a lot of more brilliant individuals than them had their slots traded but you wont hear anything about it, then its you, who 'doesn't want the job', that is fomenting confusion here. I hear you - Mr Freedom Fighter.

There's no quote from me where I gave credence to Marvel's info, this is what differentiates me from you - discernment. I look before I leap.

Ah ah, I thought you'd take a leaf from the pages of some of your confederates to label me a 'stakeholder candidate' when things go awry. Why disappoint?

It's clear to every sensible person to know that applying for NNPC is the only sensible thing to do seeing that DPR looks unlikely by the day - You cant be that daft. If you're accustomed to crying over spilled milk, trust me, the next man may not.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2019
As in ehn!!! And they succeeded. Well let's see what this week will bring.

Eagle1990:
All these grammar banters just to prove the recruitment has ended?
I must commend DPR for being smart with their calculated attempt to nullify every of the masses plan to stage a protest, it worked to the latest grin
Time to dust off, and move ahead. There are just many routes to the success destination, only if we remain resolute. @dozylala, you really deserve ur carrot grin, docility has got to die amongst the youth if we will eat from the nation's cake.
Aureviour!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2019
This is just a sign of the End.

I am happy for that. Pls guys continue fighting biko.

... And stay close to your phones grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2019
That is their way of reacting to the endless wait and the failure of the various 'speculations' . Whether it is ideal or not, me I cannot say grin grin grin grin

peepydelano:
Has it gotten to this. very childish
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2019
I honestly hope so. Cos me sef don tire

makonko:
This is just a sign of the End.

I am happy for that. Pls guys continue fighting biko.

... And stay close to your phones grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2019
Gec8:

On the contrary, I want our paths to cross oh, i'm itching for it to be honest.

It's clear to every sensible person to know that applying for NNPC is the only sensible thing to do seeing that DPR looks unlikely by the day - You cant be that daft. If you're accustomed to crying over spilled milk, trust me, the next man may not.

I can see that you haven’t still grown any sense, still grappling in the dark as always lol.

@the bolded I was hoping you would say that. I have an idea. Lets picks someone we both don’t know. I nominate “peepydelano”.

Send him an email with your name and address. Once i have confirmation from him that he has received your info i would send him mine. You would also help him confirm the supplied info is correct (i would too) then he would send one parties info to the other. What about that.

@peepydelano I have sent you a PM, kindly respond.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
BrockSamson:

I can see that you haven’t still grown any sense, still grappling in the dark as always lol.

@the bolded I was hoping you would say that. I have an idea. Lets picks someone we both don’t know. I nominate “peepydelano”.

Send him an email with your name and address. Once i have confirmation from him that he has received your info i would send him mine. You would also help him confirm the supplied info is correct (i would too) then he would send one parties info to the other. What about that.

@peepydelano I have sent you a PM, kindly respond.

When you send him your full names, location and phone number so that you can be tracked also affix a passport photograph so I ca put a face to the details. Once he gives me feedback of this information, we'd proceed from there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gec8:

When you send him your full names, location and phone number so that you can be tracked also affix a passport photograph so I ca put a face to the details. Once he gives me feedback of this information, we'd proceed from there.

Passport done. With the snaky attitude you have exhibited on this trend, you would have to go first sir. Cuz I wouldn’t want you backing out with my details in Mr Peepydelano’s able hands. Even without this oo i would make efforts to locate you, have no worries about that. It is just faster this way.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gec8:

Passport done. I didn’t need your phone number for anything nevertheless i can send mine if you want it. With the snaky attitude you have exhibited on this trend, you would have to go first sir. Cuz I wouldn’t want you backing out with my details in Mr Peepydelano’s able hands. Even without this oo i would make efforts to locate you, have no worries about that. It is just faster this way.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
peepydelano:
lol.i am the wrong person for this.I don't fight people and I don't get involved ,peace does it for me.you all should calm down.

You have nothing to worry about. Just confirm our details one way the other (national passport or driver’s license) then send to both parties afterwards.

Kindly reply my PM.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
BrockSamson:

Passport done. With the snaky attitude you have exhibited on this trend, you would have to go first sir. Cuz I wouldn’t want you backing out with my details in Mr Peepydelano’s able hands. Even without this oo i would make efforts to locate you, have no worries about that. It is just faster this way.

The only reason I want all your details in my possession is that you've shown the multitude on this thread that you're a p*ssy - when you drafted that sorry letter for publication but never had the guts to publish, so I want your details all complete in my palms before I proceed, that way I'd know you must've grown some balls.

Please locate me oh, I ain't hard to find.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hahahhahaha this is usual and normal here. After prediction follows a fight then resolution and again another prediction thatz de cycle..
peepydelano:
lol.i the wrong person for this.I don't fight people and I don't get involved ,peace does it for me.you all should calm down.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=Eagle1990 post=76760631]
I truly had wished I didn't say anything again until people like you are evidently proven wrong, but what I see here makes me worry how many of us here are easily mentally affected by what people say.

1) this process hasn't ended, when the time comes u too will know.
2) The department isn't interested in using NL to manipulate people so they don't make protest, that is a childish thought if u believe so
3) What's going on with the 1st batch has little or nothing to do with the 2nd batch (in progress)
4) Whoever wants to move on should move on, stop dragging other people with you

It's gud you submit applications other places if you see while you keep checking here (ie if still interested)....but the end truly is here.
It nobody's business where and when u submit applications, even though u are still hopefully waiting for this one.
God bless everyone!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
As e don dey hot for here now you go soon see comments like,

something...something...something.. Congrats in advance!! grin grin

something...something...something.. Mark my words

or the most annoying one,

Next week! grin grin

We die here on this PAE ship cruise grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gec8:

The only reason I want all your details in my possession is that you've shown the multitude on this thread that you're a p*ssy - when you drafted that sorry letter for publication but never had the guts to publish, so I want your details all complete in my palms before I proceed, that way I'd know you must've grown some balls.

Please locate me oh, I ain't hard to find.

You are correct!

I have initiated contact with peepydelano (I don’t know him from Adam and i am sure you don’t too), please proceed with the aforementioned when you are ready.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
BrockSamson:

You are correct!

I have initiated contact with peepydelano (I don’t know him from Adam and i am sure you don’t too), please proceed with the aforementioned when you are ready.

I'm very ready, he has to give me all information of you I have earlier alluded to, which I must verify, before he has mine. Because of your tendency to go cold-turkey, I just have to.

No worries. Just be ready for what is coming for you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
GCON39:
Hahahhahaha this is usual and normal here. After prediction follows a fight then resolution and again another prediction thatz de cycle..

Shey you sef don reason am abi? I don talk am before e be like joke but na so e be.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=kings91 post=76762112][/quote]
If you as much as quote me one more time, I will ensure you get a ban... Just don't start me up.
Our mumu neva do? undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmnn... I just dey observe.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Marvel68 please rescue some people here from hallucination, Marvel68 say something.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2019

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gec8:

I'm very ready, he has to give me all information of you I have earlier alluded to, which I must verify, before he has mine. Because of your tendency to go cold-turkey, I just have to.

No worries. Just be ready for what is coming for you.

You have nothing to worry about. Leave the whole verification to him. National passport, driver’s license or voter’s card should do (they have name and address). I would even send him all three on my path). I am sure he would deliver.

If not peepydelano, you are at liberty to pick anyother person at random from this trend provided it is certain we both don’t know the person. Don’t hesitate its a fair rule more like an escrow service and i am sure you are not afraid of a cold-turkey. Let get on with it and avoid more rants so we don’t derail the trend.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=Eagle1990 post=76762234]
And what do you think I stand to loose if you do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50