Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681596 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Marvel68:

You should choose your words carefully.
better if you call his bluff
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Marvel my mail ooo. . Tnxx cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pls I don't have anything against any1 bh please brocksamsin what do u have against marvel?? Lets talk about it..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
peepydelano:
better if you call his bluff,dont engage him please because that's all he ever wanted.

I understand his frustration. I don’t intend to engage him. It’s obvious his emotions got the best of him. He should be calm & patient like the rest.
I wish him well.

“Weeping may endure for a night but Joy comes in the Morning”

Everyone will be ok.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
wixzer:

Marvel my mail ooo. . Tnxx cheesy

Seen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Marvel68:
You should choose your words carefully.

Is speaking the naked truth too much, I should water it down a little bit grin

peepydelano:
better if you call his bluff

Nice one peepydelano! A much better idea. Lets get merit folks their slots so it can be proven that I am just a troll. Hasn’t DPR sold/traded almost everything. Ask Marvel, Why the hold-up and so many empty promises for the remaining less than 30% of the total that was “promised” to team merit. How should this be more difficult than issuing special candidates APL, Weren’t they reserved for merit folks ever since or that was a lie! grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Marvel68:

You are well informed.
Yes Marvel. I have moved on since but yesterday the call received rekindle my hope once again. However, I will keep myself busy doing other productive works expecting to receive call from DPR for my appointment pick-up hopefully before 31/12/2019.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
hopeful2018:

Yes Marvel. I have moved on since but yesterday the call received rekindle my hope once again. However, I will keep myself busy doing other productive works expecting to receive call from DPR for my appointment pick-up hopefully before 31/12/2019.

That’s ok.
The DPR obtained approval from the FCC last week. You will hear from them.
Congrats in advance!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Marvel68:

That’s ok.
The DPR obtained approval from the FCC last week. You will hear from them.
Congrats in advance!

Man, these your lies are getting too much.... reduce them....

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=Mailbab post=76923098]

No lies.....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mailbab:

You are completely out of the loop.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
The PAE(Peepydelano Active Ear) Ship has retired after failing to reach its destination grin

The MarveTruzz ship has began another voyage. Let's go there before the world ends. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
What all of us should be focusing is praying and remaining calm. Not all of us will be there for sure and for the lucky ones,

Congrat in advance.

I wish you know what I knew regarding Dpr recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2019
DonShearer:
What all of us should be focusing is praying and remaining calm. Not all of us will be there for sure and for the lucky ones,

Congrat in advance.

Then share with us

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2019
If Dpr will will contact the merit candidates by calling ‘em, this is going to be the first time of them doing so. Dpr use to go door to door and give their merit candidates APL. I knw a merit candidate in my neighborhood who secured this job last time they did it. It was shocker for him as he had already loses hope because all SH candidates were there a year ahead.

What if they do thesame this time around

They just have their own ways of giving people surprise.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Mailbab:

grin grin guy you are spoiling the fun
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Someone said some EH was called, and you guys swallowed it, no one knows who was called? I still refuse to believe my man marvel is not aware he is been played. I strongly believe most supporters are group of cartel changing their names here. Well, NNPC applications is almost over, let's try them too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2019
1There was serious debate within DPR hierachy on wether to
a.conduct a fresh recruitment to employ another set of GT and EH
b. Or to place advert and employ ssce holders and secreterial staff.
c. Or to select from the pool of last interviewed batch of GT and EH
2.they aggreed on selecting from the pool of the last batch
So to say, the second batch is sacrosanct but the process is just starting and i dont believe any EH candidate has been called

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Babagy823:

So to say, the second batch is sacrosanct but the process is just starting and i dont believe any EH candidate has been called

Clap for yourself. But I thought someone said all appointment letters has been printed out with names, left to be dispatched? Lol. Funny people. It's good to keep a positive mindset, but it's better to give room for negative eventuality so when falling, you won't clap your back against the ground. Goodluck people. wink wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2019
EH merit? You might be right, but that no EH called yet? Hmmnn inquire again...
Babagy823:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Believe it or not some EH were called. .

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by viktog(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=Babagy823 post=76935306]

This was debate of many months ago....if u know, this process would have been concluded Dec/Jan, but sth kept it. Well, let's keep watching.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2019
What do you know?
DonShearer:

Congrat in advance.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tell us what you knw now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Babagy823:

The selection was done two months ago.
Some special EH candidates were called days after the approval was obtained.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.