Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683300 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Marvel68:

The selection was done two months ago.
Some special EH candidates were called days after the approval was obtained.

Marvel, what's the source of your information, why is it always failed and inconsistent??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by rhasonel: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Our Client in the Real Estate Management requires the services of a Facility Officer and Secretary on the island and mainland respectively.
Requirements
* First Degree in any discipline.
* Must be between the ages of 23 to 39 years of age
* Minimum of one year working experience in line with the position applying for.
* Facility Officer must reside on the island and Secretary Mainland.

Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to hr@firstrhasonel.com on/before 27th March, 2019.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mailbab:

Marvel, what's the source of your information, why is it always failed and inconsistent??

There’s nothing inconsistent about my post.
Refer to my previous posts.
If you recall, I told you all that the merit list was reviewed by the top management committee in the last week of January, 2019. Only few were selected from the merit list. Some didn’t believe me at that time. People are just getting this info.
The only information provided that has failed is the contact dates for APL pick up. Don’t blame me for this.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Marvel68:

If you recall, I told you all that the merit list was reviewed by the top management committee in the last week of January, 2019. Only few were selected from the merit list. Some didn’t believe me at that time. People are just getting this info.
The only information provided that has failed is the contact dates for APL pick up. Don’t blame me for this.

You know our concerns are centred around when the calls will come in... Is there a probable timeline for this?
I need this job for God sake, and will be more than happy to get a closure on this exercise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 3:11am On Mar 25, 2019
Portal is not accessible.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OJB5556666: 5:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Polchiz:
change your browser, just accessed mine.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Polchiz:

Mine is accessible. Retry.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Marvel68:

@ the bolded
What exactly does this mean
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Polchiz:
is it now accessible
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2019
DonShearer:
If Dpr will will contact the merit candidates by calling ‘em, this is going to be the first time of them doing so. Dpr use to go door to door and give their merit candidates APL. I knw a merit candidate in my neighborhood who secured this job last time they did it. It was shocker for him as he had already loses hope because all SH candidates were there a year ahead.

What if they do thesame this time around

They just have their own ways of giving people surprise.

This is conflicting with d present situation of things. I believe there were merits in d first batch called. How negligible d no is is what I dont know with d way it was done. And with recent updates, d no of merit hopefuls keep dwindling
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Sholly24:

This is conflicting with d present situation of things. I believe there were merits in d first batch called. How negligible d no is is what I dont know with d way it was done. And with recent updates, d no of merit hopefuls keep dwindling

Initially, it was believed that the 2nd batch we are anxiously awaiting is for "merit candidate", but with the current trend and news around, there seems to be nothing involving merits in this. Its kinda playing out like the 1st batch.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=DonShearer post=76934697

Direct phone contact and told where to pick up or through someone

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Now that there is time, and if you haven't applied to other places e.g like the NNPC, better do so.

If you have strings to pull, PULL THEM. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in having people who can influence things and using them, at least the DPR experience would've taught you all.

Point is, move on and find peace.

The DPR ship has sailed long ago.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Check your mails everyone!

Gec8:
Now that there is time, and if you haven't applied to other places e.g like the NNPC, better do so.

If you have strings to pull, PULL THEM. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in having people who can influence things and using them, at least the DPR experience would've taught you all.

Point is, move on and find peace.

The DPR ship has sailed long ago.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

What do you have in yours? I don't have anything new in mine
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

Kilode? Are they sending mails?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

Are you for real? Or just messing with us?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

What's in yours?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Not cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
@Sholly24. Poor man picking must see food chop oo. It can’t be possible for SH to have it all for themselves, some of us will be called and anybody who get it among us, from the bottom of my hrt and happy for him/her. So my sister keep your spirit high and never lower your prayer.

It may be you or me or both of us time to shine.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please lets have feed back ooo anything?
Ebonybiuty:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
DonShearer:
@Sholly24. Poor man picking must see food chop oo. It can’t be possible for SH to have it all for themselves, some of us will be called and anybody who get it among us, from the bottom of my hrt and happy for him/her. So my sister keep your spirit high and never lower your prayer.

It may be you or me or both of us time to shine.

Its actually bro. I like your spirit! But we seriously need closure on this dpr matter. Thank God I didnt put anything serious on hold for dpr while d wait last

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Any of the recently contacted EH candidates should please kindly tell us the resumption month on the APL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=Ebonybiuty post=76969814]Check your mails everyone!

Oh, after shouting, 'I don't just like this their speculations and date giving', u decided to give your own.....this one is even more shocking, more dreaded than anyone else.
Pretty girl, why nah?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Personally, I felt it was pretty silly for anyone (taking @Ebonyibiuty, for instance) to come here and drop fake info just to rile up the emotions of people. By doing what she did, nothing differentiates her from the Marvel and/or Xtruz that she's so ready to castigate, so why the hypocrisy?

I honestly don't know what she hoped to achieve but if she had anything substantial in her mail, she would've replied subsequent questions being asked her yesterday.

I'm a proponent of moving on, but what I will never do is to come here and drop fake news just to see the reactions of people - I will also advice others to desist from such.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
You are very silly for thinking what I did yesterday was 'pretty silly". What was the difference between what I did yesterday and what Marvel has been doing for months. Mind you, I am so unapologetic about it , most especially to you, because you are one of the supporters of 'those who have been doing it for months'.

P.S. I didn't get any mail, I was only joking.

Gec8:
Personally, I felt it was pretty silly for anyone (taking @Ebonyibiuty, for instance) to come here and drop fake info just to rile up the emotions of people. By doing what she did, nothing differentiates her from the Marvel and/or Xtruz that she's so ready to castigate, so why the hypocrisy?

I honestly don't know what she hoped to achieve but if she had anything substantial in her mail, she would've replied subsequent questions being asked her yesterday.

I'm a proponent of moving on, but what I will never do is to come here and drop fake news just to see the reactions of people - I will also advice others to desist from such.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2019
My brother, I apologise jare. I said lemme give my own shock na, since someone have been giving us beans for months now and some of us still find it cool. I just tire.

[quote author=kings91 post=76995678][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
angry angry angry

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by twosquare(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
People still dey this thread? Choi... See delusion. grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
You are very silly for thinking what I did yesterday was 'pretty silly". What was the difference between what I did yesterday and what Marvel has been doing for months. Mind you, I am so unapologetic about it , most especially to you, because you are one of the supporters of 'those who have been doing it for months'.

P.S. I didn't get any mail, I was only joking.

If this ain't a silly (like I have already alluded to) cum foolish thing to do then please tell the house what it is?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.