Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682742 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:40pm On May 10, 2019
*coughs*

Unknownuser:
Please, who can confirm if the gist I'm hearing is TRUE:

1) That successful candidates will be contacted starting Late May.

2) That resumption is early July.

3) That some "special" candidates were recently contacted some weeks ago.

4) That we will be given 3-4weeks notice before resumption.

5) That PLs will be out exactly one week after APLs.

Please, anyone with reliable info should enlighten us.

Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
Nawa o. Our info providers choose which question to respond to
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:29am On May 11, 2019
It's a good thing that they all are pointing to one direction this time.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 12:57pm On May 11, 2019
EbonyBeauty is actually not concurring with what Xtruzz said
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sewhrdor: 8:14pm On May 11, 2019
aeder:
EbonyBeauty is actually not concurring with what Xtruzz said
MR MAVEL WHERE ARE YOU
WE ARE ALL EARS
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2019
sewhrdor:

MR MAVEL WHERE ARE YOU
WE ARE ALL EARS
It's not as if she doesn't concur, just that she's not a fan of the "predictions"

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sewhrdor: 8:32pm On May 11, 2019
Desric:
It's not as if she doesn't concur, just that she's not a fan of the "predictions"
Tnkz Desric...
Noted.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 8:45am On May 12, 2019
You people are still here predicting? LOL
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2019
Gec8:
You people are still here predicting? LOL
And you're here supervising us Oga supervisor.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 2:29pm On May 12, 2019
That guy called himself " Marvel" is just playing on your intelligence. To proof me wrong insist that he should tell you the exact week DPR will call second batch. Marvel just work on some people information here before he could say something. I suggest u guys should look elsewhere because am telling you the fact that there is no second batch.

Am 100% sure of what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2019
ademmy102:
That guy called himself " Marvel" is just playing on your intelligence. To proof me wrong insist that he should tell you the exact week DPR will call second batch. Marvel just work on some people information here before he could say something. I suggest u guys should look elsewhere because am telling you the fact that there is no second batch.

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 5:58pm On May 12, 2019
ademmy102:

Guy better look for something to say but 2nd batch is for real. Successful candidates will testify here soon by the Grace of God. If you don't have info better seek for it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2019
hopeful2018:

Guy better look for something to say but 2nd batch is for real. Successful candidates will testify here soon by the Grace of God. If you don't have info better seek for it.

This Adeyemi102 guy has always been negative on all recruitment not just dpr.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:54am On May 13, 2019
Jan9:

This Adeyemi102 guy has always been negative on all recruitment not just dpr.
I see
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:47pm On May 13, 2019
Exactly bro. I'm certain everyone (myself inclusive) following this thread will start looking forward to the calls speculated to be received towards the end of this month. Raising people's BP unnecessarily.

I was at the clinic sometimes last week for general check up and I checked my BP, I was surprised it wasn't high and I am also thankful to God it wasn't. I'm sure those with high BP amongst us have risks of getting a higher BP due to these speculations that seems unending. Not fair at all.

Desric:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2019
Aisha90

How far? �
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 3:46pm On May 13, 2019
XTRUZZ(f), I see u onboard, pls yan me something na concerning these DPR matter
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 3:54pm On May 13, 2019
Marvel,I message u tru email but no reply,why? Hope all is well with u.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 4:28pm On May 13, 2019
I heard something of which i believe Marvel68 heard it too but I'm yet to confirm the authenticity of the info (final prediction) to avoid strapping.

Marvel can share if he confirm before me.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 4:34pm On May 13, 2019
2nd batch is resuming by July 2019

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
Xtruzz:
I heard something of which i believe Marvel68 heard it too but I'm yet to confirm the authenticity of the info (final prediction) to avoid strapping.

Ok,pls Marvel confirm for us sir.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MartinOk: 5:47pm On May 13, 2019
Xtruzz:

Xtruzz/Marvel68 collabo make sense grin grin
I suppose DPR will reach out soon
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 12:10pm On May 14, 2019
Xtruzz:

@Xtruzz, have you been able to confirm what you heard?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 12:29pm On May 14, 2019
Hello, am not saying you guys should not shouted me down because truth is bitter. Have been following these trend since last year just that I decided to quiet but fact must be told now.

I repeat it again there is no second batch the recruitment has been concluded. Is only promotion of senior officer to the level of OSCOM going on in some state right now and if anything will happen that will be replacement and it will be later in the year.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 1:19pm On May 14, 2019
ademmy102:
Hello, am not saying you guys should not shouted me down because truth is bitter. Have been following these trend since last year just that I decided to quiet but fact must be told now.

I repeat it again there is no second batch the recruitment has been concluded. Is only promotion of senior officer to the level of OSCOM going on in some state right now and if anything will happen that will be replacement and it will be later in the year.

Let them continue to deceive themselves. They'd soon wake up to smell the coffee. You owe them no explanation.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=ademmy102 post=78380981]
Good day!
1) You have no traceable profile with DPR
2) You have no knowledge of what's going on
3) You aren't obligated to water people's hope just to make yourself relevant
4) Don't think that everyone here cares abt your information cuz there are people here who have already known the date on the soon to surface Apls
5) I would advice you chose to stop visiting here or you could view and pass unnoticed, but you have right to do otherwise.

In few days, I will say what I had wanted to say in my last previous post; just checked in to feed my memory, but this got me...

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 2:03pm On May 14, 2019
Gec8:

Let them continue to deceive themselves. They'd soon wake up to smell the coffee. You owe them no explanation.
ademmy102:

Gec8:

Let me ask all of you that keep saying there is no second batch. "HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HIDE YOUR FACE WHEN DPR FINALLY CALL THE SECOND BATCH?"
Keep watching, as for me I believe the 2nd batch rumor going around.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 3:32pm On May 14, 2019
Calling of successful will start from next week Monday via email, portal will not use as suggested by few people here, but I dnt know whether thy are merit or stakeholders

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 4:46pm On May 14, 2019
Here we go again...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 4:52pm On May 14, 2019
If u can't ask for info politely then don't demand it arrogantly. It will only show how cheap and despo u r. Kindly ignore them. Sometimes I feel they r using it as an oppression mechanism
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2019
ademmy102:

It is simple those of you who believe there is no second batch should just do away with the thread

Let only those of us who believe there is stay...

You don't need to keep coming to tell me my mouth is for eating and my nose for smelling.

Abi no be so?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.