Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678477 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2019
Dozylala90:
We will be alright guys grin grin grin
I decided to come back, so as to allay the increasing fears of my people. There's certainly a second list, with the date of resumption already known.
I think it's best to expend this kind of energy praying than doubting the obvious outcome.

When's the date of resumption?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:39pm On May 29, 2019
GCON39:
Nice piece... People should try to be positive most of the time.

For those preparing for NNPC Test, I wish us best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
In my life, I have seen things. I mean very weird things.

But I have never seen a situation where those who have supposedly "moved on" will continue to invade the space where they have moved on from just to mock, disrespect and hate others who have refused to move on with them.

Hope, Faith, Perseverance (whether false, wasteful or genuine) is subjective and the prerogative of any individual. Your moving on may be as a result of seeing, hearing or knowing something that others dont. That's great, but well, same can be said for others who have refused to move on too.

That you have given up on something doesn't mean others must too. Trying so hard to convince others to join you in moving on especially doing so in an uncouth, unruly, disrespectful and bullish manner only portrays you as a tout, an ill-mannered, jobless, idle and morally bankrupt person. Please live and let live.

The unfollow link is just a click away. Save yourselves the stress and embarrassment of disgracing yourselves online and leave those who have decided to burden themselves with waiting to their own fate. Sincerely, you lot are becoming obnoxiously parasitic to this thread and to those who have decided to "waste their time" in waiting for a second batch.

Do something more productive with your lives and leave others alone. I understand the country can be frustrating but please channel your energies into something else more productive other than trying to convince people to move on.

Like always, I wont acknowledge any response -positive or negative- but whoever the cap fits should wear it.

Cheers!

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2019
Gec8:

I wont trade words with a full grown adult that lacks the cognitive skills to differentiate 'these days' from 'this days'.

Did that with a few here, wont stoop low to do it again.

You have full energy to waste. Seems like you're becoming clueless. Mr. Perfect Gec8. You dey try oo

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 7:15pm On May 29, 2019
DonShearer:

You have full energy to waste. Seems like you're becoming clueless. Mr. Perfect Gec8. You dey try oo

Yes oh, I have tonnes of energy that I'd gladly expend on you. You don't want this smokes. Trust me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2019
Gec8:

Yes oh, I have tonnes of energy that I'd gladly expend on you. You don't want this smokes. Trust me.

I understand where you coming from. I trust you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 10:15pm On May 29, 2019
There is a second batch or second list but it's replacement of those who didn't resume. The list is not a large one. The list been sent to FCC since but nothing has been done yet. It has not been acted upon. I can't tell if in the last few days they have started acted on it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 11:25pm On May 29, 2019
Takon231:
FCC have approved the list u are talking about but Dpr added another list due to pressure from the stakeholders and distributed Apl early this month to those with strong leg as replacement from the first list just few of them
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2019
Dijahh:

FCC have approved the list u are talking about but Dpr added another list due to pressure from the stakeholders and distributed Apl early this month to those with strong leg as replacement from the first list just few of them

Where's your own list? Please publish it here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 11:40pm On May 29, 2019
DPR also submitted another list to FCC A week after the senate committee demand a comprehensive list of those employed. But two of the list has been approved by fcc n sent it back to Dpr
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neoclassical: 11:44pm On May 29, 2019
Dear DPR hopefuls and those who have gotten their APLs already. Please, are there people who were not shortlisted for aptitude test and interview but finally got APLs through godfathers? I know this is Nigeria and anything is possible, however, i want to be sure if such scenario is feasible. The person applied, met the requirement (2.1 Plus MSc) but no invitation for aptitude test nor interview due to reasons best known to the recruiters. However, through a Minister or a Senator, can the person still get the job in the long run? The information is needed for NNPC recruitment and not DPR pls. Mature minds pls.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 12:08am On May 30, 2019
Those Commanding me to upload list to them whether verifiable or otherwise should learn how to manage their frustration appropriately and select their words b4 saying it dnt allowed ur frustration to control you

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dopestkidda(m): 12:34am On May 30, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:44am On May 30, 2019
neoclassical:
Dear DPR hopefuls and those who have gotten their APLs already. Please, are there people who were not shortlisted for aptitude test and interview but finally got APLs through godfathers? I know this is Nigeria and anything is possible, however, i want to be sure if such scenario is feasible. The person applied, met the requirement (2.1 Plus MSc) but no invitation for aptitude test nor interview due to reasons best known to the recruiters. However, through a Minister or a Senator, can the person still get the job in the long run? The information is needed for NNPC recruitment and not DPR pls. Mature minds pls.

As far as I know, you need to seat for the aptitude test, only CBN, NAP, NDIC & FIRS do this kind thing way you dey ask, but I don't know sha, maybe if you get connect to minister of petroleum you can might get a back door access

Oh. ...actually there is another way, but just so you know you will be using some innocent souls slot who sat for d test, passed, then gets replaced by you because he got no senator to help him, seen this happened before in one government recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:21am On May 30, 2019
Dijahh:
Those Commanding me to upload list to them whether verifiable or otherwise should learn how to manage their frustration appropriately and select their words b4 saying it dnt allowed ur frustration to control you

Nobody commanded you and there's no frustration either.

This is a faceless forum so People judge you from what you write here.

Live to the end of your own bargain.

Submit the list as promised.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 2:06am On May 30, 2019
Gec8:
I remember Marvel68 came to this thread or trend (whatever it is) and swore that if second batch wasn't called before the end of January (or there about) that he would never comment here. But he is still here because he thrives on the gullibility and anxiety of the people here. What he does these days is to wait for someone to drop a, perhaps, fake news, and for clout, he echoes what the person says. For example, someone will say something like 'I heard two people started work last week', classic Marvel will come with 'Yes, text messages and emails were sent. The two were stakeholder candidates.' This has happened on innumerable occasions and if you cant still see through the BS, then it'll be hard for you to decipher anything in this life.

Another person came and gave a timeline (Mon-Fri) and if nobody was called, he/she will upload a list. Friday passed and despite the calls of some folks here urging the said person to upload whatever list he/she had, the person didn't but still comes here to thrive on you guys gullibility. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I think all those who are on the side of "moving on" "no second list" "recruitment is over" are even much more hopeful than those of us who are on the positive side,

If you critically analyse their frequency and insistence on the thread you will discover that they come in alot of times with a siccessive stronger emphasis of their negative submissions (hoping to get a counter response) that will convince them much more that there is still hope.

If truely they are sincere with their "mindsets" as proclaimed all the while I see no reason why they keep coming back more frequently and more emphatic with their tales of "despair"

They would even had logged out of the thread long ago Alas! they themselves are still very much hopefully hopeful thus putting out here counter information so as to get something tangible to keep their hopes alive...

We are all hopefu you can keep deceiving yourselves like you have moved on yet tagging along everyday to know whats up...

E dey for una body!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 4:02am On May 30, 2019
Dijahh:
grin
No commandment ma'am, u are only being urged to do what you promised to do or atleast say a word or two to that effect

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 6:59am On May 30, 2019
The list is incomplete and evidence of FCC approval yet to be verify on it. Uploading it here with out any shred of evidence is amount to misleading and disinformation that may trigger unnecessary protests.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:03am On May 30, 2019
neoclassical:
[color=#000000][/color]

Guy, the other guy talk about innocent soul, I want you to know that your soul is also innocent. In as much as I'm concern, you are qualified for that job. Go get it with every means necessary. Exploit every options, use minister, PRESIDENCY, Senator etc to get what you want. Recruitment in Nigeria is a classical case of survival of the fittest. Only those with higher intelligence survive in this battle of existence. What's your business with innocent soul. You kill person ni? Either applied or not, you 're employed to contribute your own idea to the development of our oil industry of which i believe yiu will anyways. Guy listen....you are 100% qualified take it from me. Let no 1 discourag you with their big English. All my men working in NNPC got nothing to do with 1 useless application.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 7:09am On May 30, 2019
eyebee01:

grin
Incomplete or lack of reliable evidence were among the reasons why I had refused to upload the list as I earlier promised
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:14am On May 30, 2019
Xtruzz:

Guy, the other guy talk about innocent soul, I want you to know that your soul is also innocent. In as much as I'm concern, you are qualified for that job. Go get it with every means necessary. Exploit every options, use minister, PRESIDENCY, Senator etc to get what you want. Recruitment in Nigeria is a classical case of survival of the fittest. Only those with higher intelligence survive in this battle of existence. What's your business with innocent soul. You kill person ni? Either applied or not, you 're employed to contribute your own idea to the development of our oil industry of which i believe yiu will anyways. Guy listen....you are 100% qualified take it from me. Let no 1 discourag you with their big English. All my men working in NNPC got nothing to do with 1 useless application.

@Neoclaassical, Please follow this advice. I support this advice from Xtruzz 100%. Nigeria is already a failed state where Nepotism reign supreme.

The answer to your question is “Yes”, there was quite a handful of people that didn’t write test or interview that got this job.

I have come to realize that these stakeholder candidates deserve this job even more than the people that merited it through due process; we can insult them that they can’t spell properly or construct a good english sentence to save their own life but they didn’t sit on their asses doing nothing; they went far and wide to pull all the strings pullable* to get them what their academic prowess couldn’t.

Let me put out Xtruzz’ suggestion in terms merit folks can understand. It is not enough you guys are brilliant, you were the best in the test and interview. It is not enough that we know such great minds would add value to DPR. If you are not willing to fight for it, you don’t deserve.

Even without connection, You do everything in your power to get what is yours. You have information about terrible activities by some unscrupulous highly placed people that has marred this recruitment, use it! “Oh what if we cause trouble, Mr Ahmad Rufai Shakur gets sacked from the revelation, DPR management is overhauled.... this and that happens.” Ahmad Shakur is not your father! You don’t owe him anything, you don’t owe DPR’s management that has decided to trade your slots patience, not even your good thoughts. If the youths rise up, by the time three to four major recruitment goes south in Nigeria and badly affects people that matter; maybe government recruitments would then be handled by foreign agencies to make things fair and square but we’d never know right cuz we have refused to move a finger. Get it with every means necessary!

It is sad that stakeholder candidates understand this so well while the ones with the mental ability to change things for good in Nigeria, have no idea of the workings of the world (Nigeria) they have found themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2019
Dijahh:
The list is incomplete and evidence of FCC approval yet to be verify on it. Uploading it here with out any shred of evidence is amount to misleading and disinformation that may trigger unnecessary protests.

I understand. Please can you send it via mail then?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 30, 2019
BrockSamson:

@Neoclaassical, Please follow this advice. I support this advice from Xtruzz 100%. Nigeria is already a failed state where Nepotism reign supreme.

The answer to your question is “Yes”, there was quite a handful of people that didn’t write test or interview that got this job.

I have come to realize that these stakeholder candidates deserve this job even more than the people that merited it through due process; we can insult them that they can’t spell properly or construct a good english sentence to save their own life but they didn’t sit on their asses doing nothing; they went far and wide to pull all the strings pullable* to get them what their academic prowess couldn’t.

Let me put out Xtruzz’ suggestion in terms merit folks can understand. It is not enough you guys are brilliant, you were the best in the test and interview. It is not enough that we know such great minds would add value to DPR. If you are not willing to fight for it, you don’t deserve.

Even without connection, You do everything in your power to get what is yours. You have information about terrible activities by some unscrupulous highly placed people that has marred this recruitment, use it! “Oh what if we cause trouble, Mr Ahmad Rufai Shakur gets sacked from the revelation, DPR management is overhauled.... this and that happens.” Ahmad Shakur is not your father! You don’t owe him anything, you don’t owe DPR’s management that has decided to trade your slots patience, not even your good thoughts. If the youths rise up, by the time three to four major recruitment goes south in Nigeria and badly affects people that matter; maybe government recruitments would then be handled by foreign agencies to make things fair and square but we’d never know right cuz we have refused to move a finger. Get it with every means necessary!

It is sad that stakeholder candidates understand this so well while the ones with the mental ability to change things for good in Nigeria, have no idea of the workings of the world (Nigeria) they have found themselves.
it can't be said in a better way, we sef no kill person. But our complacency will be the death of us in this country

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2019
BrockSamson:

Nothing comes to a man unless it is given to him from above. You can get the job by connection and start enjoying money until you discover that where you are is not the will of God for you.
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is death.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2019
Polchiz:

Nothing comes to a man unless it is given to him from above. You can get the job by connection and start enjoying money until you discover that where you are is not the will of God for you.

Gbehni
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 7:30pm On May 30, 2019
Polchiz:

Lol It is very obvious from your context that you don’t have an understanding of “The will of God”.

Don’t start discussions on a concept that starts even before the very thought of your existence and stretches past human understanding. Ponder on this question, you don’t have to answer it here “was it the Will of God that chose your breakfast/lunch for you today?”

This is why atheists find arguments from some christians very nonsensical and baseless. If you want to know about the Will of God start from Genesis 1:1 by the time you get to Jeremiah 29:11 you should have an idea of 0.000001% of the will of God for your life.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 7:33pm On May 30, 2019
NigerianAvenger:
it can't be said in a better way, we sef no kill person. But our complacency will be the death of us in this country

I tell you. It is already happening before our very eyes.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2019
BrockSamson:

Lol It is very obvious from your context that you don’t have an understanding of “The will of God”.

Don’t start discussions on a concept that starts even before the very thought of your existence and stretches past human understanding. Ponder on this question, you don’t have to answer it here “was it the Will of God that chose your breakfast/lunch for you today?”

This is why atheists find arguments from some christians very nonsensical and baseless. If you want to know about the Will of God start from Genesis 1:1 by the time you get to Jeremiah 29:11 you should have an idea of 0.000001% of the will of God for your life.
You don't follow God with logic. The things of the spirit looks stupid to a carnal man.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 30, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

God bless you .. Iread one response naming firs CBN etc I wanted to respond but was like y bother this man knows nothing ..this same Nnpc people are shouting merit over takes people under ground infact,I challenge any one to name any mda that does not do such .they all do
If he has connection let him go ahead. Innocent soul indeed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 5:43am On May 31, 2019
Polchiz:

You don't follow God with logic. The things of the spirit looks stupid to a carnal man.

I am very sure you haven’t read the entire bible from the beginning to the end even once in your life. Here you are talking about the “will of God”, without having His word. Lofty things that even King David full of the Spirit couldn’t understand, it is very obvious why atheists look down on Christians as idiots, some Christians lack even an iota of wisdom.

Fine i’m the carnal man with the logic and you are the spirit man. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

That is exactly why the beautiful job packaged for you, to prosper you, give you a hope and a future shall be taken by another. You already know the “will of God” for your life and its certainly not this, you shouldn’t be here. Well there are always other things, you can go to Canada. Goodluck.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by klassd(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.