Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684142 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
dprsauce:
Funny Nigerian graduates. Same person that told you 24-27th, also told you Feb, 2020. But you chose the one and threw the other. Why? grin

I Support you on this, its laughable really. That's why I don't support any more delays.

But I stand on my 1st/2nd week of July for an official update in our portals. Regret mails won't be sent cos it will implicate the powers that be cos some have already resumed. Instead, there'll be a massive shut down or error messages, while all successful will get their portals updated.

Post your phone conversation with Shakur where he told you that our portals will be updated 1/2nd week of July or forever hold your prediction safe on your memory card . grin grin

Yea, new 'merit' will be added, depending on how you define merit. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Goodlucknigeria:

Can you please stop fooling graduates the way you have been doing? Guys let's brace up ourselves to engage all government Twitter handles. If you don't have Twitteraccount, sign up now because it's free. If after tomorrow nothing happens, we will engage them massively on Twitter. This nonsense must stop! If just a 100 of us can engage government and other media handles on Twitter, see ehh, something definitely will be said about this recruitment. We have nothing to lose but they have their reputation to lose.

We can kick start. Loading..............,.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Who is holding you guys typical Nigerians! Plenty talk no action...

What is stopping you guys now... Start na... the noise is already becoming nauseating... Start ryt now na! sad sad sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sholleybo: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
l think it is time to rise up and say no to nepotism, favoritism and partiality by DPR mgt. Those who are saying no to the protest are just here on this platform to discouraged us and lf it required me to travel down to Lagos for the protest l will,cause my own interview questions are too cheap and far far bellow my expectations.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
dprsauce:
Funny Nigerian graduates. Same person that told you 24-27th, also told you Feb, 2020. But you chose the one and threw the other. Why? grin

But I stand on my 1st/2nd week of July for an official update in our portals. Regret mails won't be sent cos it will implicate the powers that be cos some have already resumed. Instead, there'll be a massive shut down or error messages, while all successful will get their portals updated.

Yea, new 'merit' will be added, depending on how you define merit. Thanks

One minute you're supporting the protest, the next minute you are picking holes in the idea of a protest.

It's not about xtruz prediction but rather about the logic that if successfuls are to resume July, then this will be the last week viable for contacting them and also considering the change in leadership at DPR, it could also affect any plan on ground.

Lastly, You've played the role of the thread's clown for so long that it is almost impossible to take you seriously on your contributions.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Goodlucknigeria: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jan9:
Who is holding you guys typical Nigerians! Plenty talk no action...

What is stopping you guys now... Start na... the noise is already becoming nauseating... Start ryt now na! sad sad sad

We aren't answerable to you oga. When we start, your godfather will tell you about. For now, allow us to carry on with our plans

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am not used to Twitter. Is it going to be a new handle to be created with "our message tittle" or how is it going to be? I want to start it. Those in support should suggest the message tittle please

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
I wish i had a godfather I would have been reading your protest tweets from the lounge of my office is in dpr using their wifi...it would have been alot of fun...

Unfortunately i am just as helpless as you are just that am well informed enough to understand the workings of government hence i see no justification for a protest that is already failing even before it got started!

So many barkings! No single bite yet grin grin grin grin grin
Goodlucknigeria:

We aren't answerable to you oga. When we start, your godfather will tell you about. For now, allow us to carry on with our plans

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
aeder:
I am not used to Twitter. Is it going to be a new handle to be created with "our message tittle" or how is it going to be? I want to start it. Those in support should suggest the message tittle please

First we need to come up with a catchy hashtag or hashtags that should contain DPR and AhmedShakur in them. Example of hashtags is like the recent one #AbbaKyarimustgo, #saynotocabal, etc.

Secondly, we identify some accounts we will tag for notification like @Mbuhari, etc.

How it works is that it involves a collective effort, it needs people tweeting about it. when tweets are made with the hashtag(s) and it trends that would bring the attention to the social media world. We will also need to make tweets of assistance for retweets to help it trend.

As you well know, as you are planning to make the move a success, the agents of distruption are also fighting tooth and nail to see that it doesn't trend. So it all boils down to the collective will of everybody involved in the cause.

@Goodlucknigeria, we can begin with the hashtag. Lets have suggestions.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
I think we should wait till weekend to get collective will of everybody. By then, unknownuser will be ready to release his list and everybody will be on board

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
@Postulates, long time. You're welcome back.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
What is happening? I can see Postulates online, suchsland too. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Goodlucknigeria: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
JWhite2Deep:

First we need to come up with a catchy hashtag or hashtags that should contain DPR and AhmedShakur in them. Example of hashtags is like the recent one #AbbaKyarimustgo, #saynotocabal, etc.

Secondly, we identify some accounts we will tag for notification like @Mbuhari, etc.

How it works is that it involves a collective effort, it needs people tweeting about it. when tweets are made with the hashtag(s) and it trends that would bring the attention to the social media world. We will also need to make tweets of assistance for retweets to help it trend.

As you well know, as you are planning to make the move a success, the agents of distruption are also fighting tooth and nail to see that it doesn't trend. So it all boils down to the collective will of everybody involved in the cause.

@Goodlucknigeria, we can begin with the hashtag. Lets have suggestions.

Beautiful! It's time to suggest hashtags guys.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Goodlucknigeria: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sholly24:
I think we should wait till weekend to get collective will of everybody. By then, unknownuser will be ready to release his list and everybody will be on board

We waiting till 30th of June after which we will go on with our protest

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2el(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
person wey sabi go sabi, i think its time you guys forged ahead. DPR recruitment is complete as done and dusted.

pixx is below is a tag for newly recruited staff of National Assembly Service Commission

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Some successfull applicant's will regrettably be replaced to be given a 2nd chance by december or Feb. Dont daubt me on this 1.

Today ur nairaland account reached complete one year.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Goderlist post=79645025]

Don't worry, she will share NL birthday gifts b4 she leaves...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=kings91 post=79645113][/quote]

Let her clear the air about her last post, should be our gift. Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2019
Please is there anything like attestation signed by the local government chairman after receiving the APL?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Any moment from now, letters might start rolling out. "Now" means from today to first week July

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Some successfull applicant's will regrettably be replaced to be given a 2nd chance by december or Feb. Dont daubt me on this 1.

>40<50 candidates under consideration for employment later this year. Well done!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Marvel68:

>40<50 candidates under consideration for employment later this year. Well done!

@Marvel, please check your PM. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Marvel68:

After this year? What happened to the list we are expecting this month of June?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2019
Marvel68:

Later this year? What happened to the list we are expecting this month of June and resumption in July?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2019
hopeful2018:

Later this year? What happened to the list we are expecting this month of June and resumption in July?

The second list is ok.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Marvel68:

The second list is ok.

OK. Thank you. So we keep expecting calls in this June?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2019
hopeful2018:

OK. Thank you. So we keep expecting calls in this June?

I don’t know about July but if nothing happens this week, I would advise you move on or take your mind off the recruitment. TMC meeting will hold this week & we will know the status of the recruitment.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Expect calls very soon. 200+ candidates coming on board soon. Just be prayerful. Good luck guys

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dozylala90(f): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2019

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2019
Too many information jumbled together just to further confuse those who they know will perpetually wait and remain on the fence, and do nothing.

Now tactically, July is being mentioned, later in the year another story. We will understand the extent the agents of disruption will go by friday, when nothing happens and the july flock sets on another journey.

Marvel68:

You are back again? Want to extend your followership to the end of the year? Good luck.

Marvel68:

I don’t know about July but if nothing happens this week, I would advise you move on or take your mind off the recruitment. TMC meeting will hold this week & we will know the status of the recruitment.

One minute, passing information with so much confidence. Next minute saying status of recruitment to be known after a meeting. Sighs.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Dozylala90:
Today, maybe tomorrow.... After jubilating pls find time to share the testimony grin
Good luck guys!

My guy, hope your carrots still dey? grin grin. Seeing your posts dey always give me Joy. No offence. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)