Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684441 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dozylala90(f): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Dozylala90:

You will testify today or tomorrow so that you will leave me alone grin grin grin
Good luck brother!

Amen. All the best. grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
JWhite2Deep:
Too many information jumbled together just to further confuse those who they know will perpetually wait and remain on the fence, and do nothing.

Now tactically, July is being mentioned, later in the year another story. We will understand the extent the agents of disruption will go by friday, when nothing happens and the july flock sets on another journey.

You are back again? Want to extend your followership to the end of the year? Good luck.

One minute, passing information with so much confidence. Next minute saying status of recruitment to be known after a meeting. Sighs.

You guys aren’t united.
I expected most of you to have known your status by now. Those with insiders could have helped the others with this.
Some have received positive feedback since last week and they are preparing to resume next month.
You don’t have to worry about me after June 30th. It will be my last here.
I know some persons here that are successful and they have promised to testify after receipt of APLs

Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Marvel68 pls check your email so that you can respond to me .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Marvel68:

You guys aren’t united.
I expected most of you to have known your status by now. Those with insiders could have helped the others with this.
Some have received positive feedback since last week and they are preparing to resume next month.
You don’t have to worry about me after June 30th. It will be my last here.
I know some persons here that are successful and they have promised to testify after receipt of APLs

Best of luck

You are right about not been united, sadly the worst in a long while of hopefuls trying to make a difference, no matter how small, in an MDA recruitment.

Like I have always said, greed and selfishness playing a larger part of ideas and actions on what to do regarding this recruitment. But it will all end well hopefully.

All the best to you too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
So you see most of those forming comrado on this platform have even confirmed their names yet playing others who naively follow them...

grin grin grin grin

I could see through it ryt from the on set they were all scammers

Protest my foot!

#followmeontwittertoprotest grin grin grin

Best of luck to everyone I pray am among the list how i wish i have access confirming mine too.

Congratulations in advance...

Please guys do not forget to share testimonies abeg!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jan9:
So you see most of those forming comrado on this platform have even confirmed their names yet playing others who naively follow them...

grin grin grin grin

I could see through it ryt from the on set they were all scammers

Protest my foot!

#followmeontwittertoprotest grin grin grin

Best of luck to everyone I pray am among the list how i wish i have access confirming mine too.

Congratulations in advance...

Please guys do not forget to share testimonies abeg!

What are you blabbing about sef? Is the protest giving you nightmares? So someone who has confirmed his/her name would now be gunning for protest or the other way round? Or what are you confusing yourself about?

Bro just relax, don't over work yourself over a harmless protest. Rest please.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin only the guilty watch their back when they should focus ahead grin grin grin

#followmeprotestontwitter

JWhite2Deep:

What are you blabbing about sef? Is the protest giving you nightmares? So someone who has confirmed his/her name would now be gunning for protest or the other way round? Or what are you confusing yourself about?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ngwoike:
Expect calls very soon. 200+ candidates coming on board soon. Just be prayerful. Good luck guys

I agreed with you cuz ur the first one to break the news of Ahmed Shakur took over from laden.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jan9:
grin grin grin grin grin grin only the guilty watch their back when they should focused ahead grin grin grin

#followmeprotestontwitter

Ohh, I see why you are watching your back now grin grin.

Its the same Marvel info that is heating your system up just because he said he knows some people that have checked and you know the people or part of the people? Guy just eat a nice lunch, rest and stop killing yourself over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
peepydelano:
i will soon sanction both of you

Sorry sir grin grin. Don't mind that powerful Hr staff that knows the workings of government and cannot check for his name on the list but getting worked up over info from a faceless forum. grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin if i am that powerful as you recounted i would have been in dpr since 2014

I wish i really wish i have the connection I swear....
JWhite2Deep:

Sorry sir grin grin. Don't mind that powerful Hr staff that knows the workings of government and cannot check for his name on the list but getting worked up over info from a faceless forum. grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
So you people are still here swallowing 'congrats in advance, good luck' Damn

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Goodlucknigeria: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
JWhite2Deep:

You need not bother yourself over inconsequential statement. All is set for July protest except DPR do otherwise. Twitter is a goal!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who else noticed that the portal is not opening?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ojb555666:
Who else noticed that the portal is not opening?
maybe you should change the browser
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
A day will come when you guys will realise that Marvel is a distraction to this forum. Marvel only work on others information here and why is he coming when you guys are planning for a protest. The recruitment has been concluded long ago and for someone to now be saying u should be expecting is a big lie. There is no second batch. This week will come and go and nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
ademmy102:
A day will come when you guys will realise that Marvel is a distraction to this forum. Marvel only work on others information here and why is he coming when you guys are planning for a protest. The recruitment has been concluded long ago and for someone to now be saying u should be expecting is a big lie. There is no second batch. This week will come and go and nothing will happen

U have said it time without numbers why bothering yourself?

So many people not only marvel have confirmed that there is second batch. Don't u think that ur wife is not well-informed?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Imagine if someone like Dozylala90 will come back purposely to clear the air and to cope our anxiety about second batch saga, somebody will tirelessly coming here just to tell us there is no second batch. hmm! Smh

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
ademmy102:

I’ve said it before you won’t see me here after June 30th. They can go ahead with the protest.
You don’t have any info to provide. I feel you are the real DPR mole planted on this thread to discourage others. FYI, I’m in favour of those planning to protest in July, if nothing happens this week. Some are celebrating their victory and you always talking about replacement that was concluded two months ago. You’ve been deceived and here to mislead others as well.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Marvel68:

I’ve said it before you won’t see me here after June 30th. They can go ahead with the protest.
You don’t have any info to provide. I feel you are the real DPR mole planted on this thread to discourage others. FYI, I’m in favour of those planning to protest in July, if nothing happens this week. Some are celebrating their victory and you always talking about replacement that was concluded two months ago. You’ve been deceived and here to mislead others as well.

Hello @Marvel, please, once again check your PM.
Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Marvel68:

See Marvel please shut up with this your ‘you won’t see me here after so so so date’, because this ain’t the first, second nor third time you’ve come with this fraudulent card of yours. Tell these people the truth and put them out of their misery oga.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
ademmy102:

Have I not told you people this before. He only echoes the assumptions and guesses of other misinformed people like himself

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
suchsland:

Hello @Marvel, please, once again check your PM.
Thanks.

Seen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kuch1: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
As you guys are planning to protest, suddenly people are now saying calls are about to be made. I will not fall for this. DPR is just protecting it's image. Recruitment was done with since last year. Any APL since then is either replacement or the normal back door. Don't be deceived !! These guys giving false hope are image makers.
That next week will surely come, but not the one for 2016 recruitment, it came and passed last year.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gec8:

Have I not told you people this before. He only echoes the assumptions and guesses of other misinformed people like himself
Then why are you bothered? Your continuous ranting here is an indication that you are not sure if whatever contrary information you have is genuine.
You even comment here more than those you claim to be misinformed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kuch1:
As you guys are planning to protest, suddenly people are now saying calls are about to be made. I will not fall for this. DPR is just protecting it's image. Recruitment was done with since last year. Any APL since then is either replacement or the normal back door. Don't be deceived !! These guys giving false hope are image makers.
That next week will surely come, but not the one for 2016 recruitment, it came and passed last year.
moles and what they are hired for.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Heard from a fellow hopeful that there is a meeting today by 11am centred on APL issuance but she's not sure of the credibility of the source anyone heard anything similar or contrary please?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2019
Jan9:
Heard from a fellow hopeful that there is a meeting today by 11am centred on APL issuance but she's not sure of the credibility of the source anyone heard anything similar or contrary please?

This is likely true. That's the Top Management Committee (TMC) meeting I was told has to happen to debrief certain key personnel about the progress of the recruitment and also deliberate on issuing of APLs. I was also told it will hold this week. Marvel also made reference to it in his recent post.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Unknownuser:

This is likely true. That's the Top Management Committee (TMC) meeting I was told has to happen to debrief certain key personnel about the progress of the recruitment and also deliberate on issuing of APLs. I was also told it will hold this week. Marvel also made reference to it in his recent post.

Oh! Ok we pray for the best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.