Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681496 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Marvel68:

Like i said, you are just bitter.
Good thing i didnt respond to your PM.
If you were truly doing well, shoudnt be here in the first place.

Great. But please let's meet to confirm if I'm actually doing well or not. It might even be at DPR's gate, just for clarity purpose. I will appreciate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kai kowa yaje ya kwanta.. grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Babagy823:
Kai kowa yaje ya kwanta.. grin

Bazamu kwantan ba.

Kwanciyan ka ni?

grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ferguson0709:

Great. But please let's meet to confirm if I'm actually doing well or not. It might even be at DPR's gate, just for clarity purpose. I will appreciate

Pick up someone your size.
You should choose your words more carefully.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Marvel68:

Pick up someone your size.
You should choose your words more carefully.

Now run over to the NNPC site. The gullible ones are actually waiting for you.
Size or not, let's meet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ferguson0709:

Now run over to the NNPC site. The gullible ones are actually waiting for you.
Size or not, let's meet

grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nabeelah24(f): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Marvel68:

grin grin grin grin
funny??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Goodlucknigeria: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good ebening hopefuls ���
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2019
@Marvel and @Ferguson, you guys should shelve this your superiority game please. This is becoming embarrassing to people who look up to you guys on this platform. For those who care to believe, for a couple of days now I have been optimistic that calls will definitely come on or before mid December based on the information (very classified) I got and I still stand by my pronouncement so please brothers let's stop populating the thread with banter and continue to be our brothers' keeper that you guys are known for.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 1:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Wow see gbasgbos shocked shocked shocked I saw this coming though

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2019
I'm speechless, last night was not funny at all. However, it's part of human, sometimes it happens...we still remain one family, and cordiality will resurface eventually.
Good morning all, and thanks for your contributions!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeakin777: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2019
Sholly24:
I sha hope dis recruitment ends one day so that everybody goes their separate ways in peace.

What recruitment are you referring to? The one that officially ended in 2018. Other than faceless monikers postulating that there's a second batch somewhere has there been any official communication by DPR to this effect? Don't worry these guys will keep shifting dates until it dawns on y'all that this ship has sailed a long time ago. And i maintain, if by any chance there was/is a second batch, it will most likely never be by merit. People on that second list are already savvy and will not come to this thread to gloat considering the sensitivity of the circumstances in which they were recruited.

Best move on.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2019
adeakin777:

What recruitment are you referring to? The one that officially ended in 2018. Other than faceless monikers postulating that there's a second batch somewhere has there been any official communication by DPR to this effect? Don't worry these guys will keep shifting dates until it dawns on y'all that this ship has sailed a long time ago. And i maintain, if by any chance there was/is a second batch, it will most likely never be by merit. People on that second list are already savvy and will not come to this thread to gloat considering the sensitivity of the circumstances in which they were recruited.

Best move on.

Thanks for your concern bro. I just want closure ni. I have a job and while waiting for d outcome of dis recruitment, I ve developed myself professionally by bagging a professional certificate and currently completing an MBA. So whatever d outcome, it's somehow a win-win for me.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Xtruzz:
I have said it before and I will say it again.

DPR has never changed date of APL distribution. NEVER

DPR official date of APL distribution has been towards end of the year (2019). This was decided long ago. Well planned out as writly added by Marvel.

Info from a just DPR staff can't be credible. NEVER. Don't post it please.

Time, tells it all.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Exactly!

epic5:

Time, tells it all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Dan Allah kudaina gardama mana.

Big boys are not suppose to be fighting like this. With due respect you people should put this behind. Time always speaks well and better.
I guess by now you're all in your offices doing what's necessary. Go and be with your family happily.

We are everyday and anytime hopefuls as long as we are alive. DPR will never change that.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2019
adeakin777:

Best move on.

My advice for you is to redirect this negative mindset of yours to other threads. How can you at this time be the only one who doesn't know that there exists a new list. Most of your likes have since moved on from your negativity. I for one would have been a disciple of yours but I have seen in different instances where some hopefuls with connection were specifically asked if they partook in the interview before the authorities even considered them for possible assistance. This changed my perception that indeed the process hasn't ended. We have waited for exactly 2 yrs after interviews and we are still waiting. If you do not have anything positive to add, kindly ignore this thread and allow us to wallow in our ignorance.

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2019
We too deserve this appreciation, for being hopeful for the past three years grin It's not easy at all, but it worth it though.
They should just distribute the APLs, and we will be fine...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Day 11

P.S I just want to post something, this place is too silent smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Day 11

Are you now a comedian, you preferred the silence na if I'm not mistaken.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pleasse don't start. You won't like the aftermath

peepydelano:
Are you now a comedian, you preferred the silence na if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Pleasse don't start. You won't like the aftermath

lol OK.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Day 11

Lol. Don't worry, December never finish. Dem fit even give APL on Christmas day sef. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bro, you won't believe I honestly wish their predictions come true this time around. I am beginning to get fed up

anonymmous:

Lol. Don't worry, December never finish. Dem fit even give APL on Christmas day sef. grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Bro, you won't believe I honestly wish their predictions come true this time around. I am beginning to get fed up

Sincerely, I wish so too. But, lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
cry cry cry

anonymmous:

Sincerely, I wish so too. But, lmao.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2019
This place is damn silent.. Miss Tamihawwt, we need ur update pls. .I believe your posting right is installed today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2019
iman62588:
This place is damn silent.. Miss Tamihawwt, we need ur update pls. .I believe your posting right is installed today

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2019
iman62588:

Can’t you people just enjoy the silence, all the cho-cho-cho what has come out of it. Take action mba, but you guys prefer cho-cho-cho that would extend into years. Bro chill mehn.

@Humanity1491 I no wan see your leg for here grin. It’s about time we enjoy resounding silence.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2019
iman62588:

Smartgrid has returned. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2019
Marvel68:

Smartgrid has returned. smiley

That's a good thing. Something good is happening. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.