Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685698 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2019
@Kbrule1, greetings!
Hope our mid month is still unaffected?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hammer2019: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2019
This place is still existing shocked shocked shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Hammer2019:

Bro Hammer you dey so? cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2019
Welcome hammer now turned hammer2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hammer2019:
Guy, forget.
Na here we dey till the very end.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hammer2019: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
makonko:

Bro Hammer you dey so? cheesy

I dey oh. Walai I surprise to still see una gather here like tsetse fly oh grin

The last time I stumbled upon here, I say make I just use style go check my profile for portal, till today, I no fit remember my login details again cheesy

May God settle all of us one by one by His grace
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hammer2019: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
jidex4life:
Welcome hammer now turned hammer2019

smiley smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hammer2019: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wizgrandpa:
Guy, forget.
Na here we dey till the very end.

Lolz. So technically speaking, list never finish shocked shocked

Na tupac shakur still dey run show?

Who is the latest informant cooler of beans distributor now? cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hammer2019:

Lmao cheesy cheesy

You should find the distributor(s) easily by going through the last three pages. It seems there would be a beans convention very soon, from the way the clouds are gathering grin cheesy

The people have eaten the same beans for over two years, they kept eating while hundreds of people collected their APLs through the back-door yet they are still here clamoring for more beans cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Harddiskng:

Lmao cheesy cheesy

You should find the distributor(s) easily by going through the last three pages. It seems there would be a beans convention very soon, from the way the clouds are gathering grin cheesy

The people have eaten the same beans for over two years, they kept eating while hundreds of people collected their APLs through the back-door yet they are still here clamoring for more beans cheesy cheesy

Yet, you keep coming back to the same restaurant grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Marvel68:

Looooool Marvel tell us what is inside this your beans cheesy

I have never been one of your customers, I was one of those praying you kept your word those moments you served us hot beans and say you’d disappear afterwards, only for you to rebirth with more coolers of beans as if your life depended on it cheesy

it’s so illogical. Just look at Iman, he woke up early morning and his first task of the day is to come here asking for beans haba grin cheesy

Wa-lie, Marvel whoever sent you suppose know say you don try grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Harddiskng:

I have never been one of your customers, I was one of those praying you kept your word those moments you served us hot beans and say you’d disappear afterwards, only for you to rebirth with more coolers of beans as if your life depended on it cheesy

it’s so illogical. Just look at Iman, he woke up early morning and his first task of the day is to come here asking for beans haba grin cheesy

my guy u funny ooo...hope dey na abi ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
iman62588:
my guy u funny ooo...hope dey na abi ?

Brother na very small hope remain. This 2nd list boys never sure but there is very high probability it is still man-know-man.

Una wey dey shout for information are not even taking advantage of it, some info Xtruzz dropped in times past; there are people that took advantage of it to find their way. They are made last minute arrangements and are patiently waiting for the list to drop (that is if they have not collected APL already and they no wan loud am).

Once this year pass, na to carry my kaya comot from here before Marvel kee me with beans grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Harddiskng:

Brother na very small hope remain. This 2nd list boys never sure but there is very high probability it is still man-know-man.

Una wey dey shout for information are not even taking advantage of it, some info Xtruzz dropped in times past; there are people that took advantage of it to find their way. They are made last minute arrangements and are patiently waiting for the list to drop (that is if they have not collected APL already and they no wan loud am).

Once this year pass, na to carry my kaya comot from here before Marvel kee me with beans grin cheesy
o boy u sabi talk....no body go com dey tell u say him dey press button na...the end justifies the means though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=humanity1491 post=84845369]@Kbrule1, greetings!
Hope our mid month is still unaffected?[/quote

@humanity1491 calm down. We still have about six working days before this year winds down for business. I can confidently beat my chest regarding the Apl, please be patient bro.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
I apologize for quoting you o. But lemme just tell you something pls

Must you really quote a date? Really? So if by end of December and DPR doesn’t contact 2nd list hopefuls, what will happen? Which of the stated affirmations below will you come here and sprew

~ change is inevitable abi?
~ DPR are playing hide and seek because they are trying to protect the 2nd list
~ You were very certain your ‘sauces’ gave you an authentic info but as usual, DPR and their inconsistent ways

Nothing and no one will hinder me from advocating for this at least for myself and my sanity. Pls you and your likes should stop coming here to do this. Can you just stop?? I am personally begging.

We know you have ‘sauces’ and we appreciate you but please keep your dates to yourself.

And for those of you that will come and attack me cos of this comment of mine, una no Dey tire They keep giving dates since July 2018 and none has come to fusion, and u keep asking for more dates.

P.S Pls take it easy with your response to this comment, Na beg I Dey beg

l[quote author=kbrule1 post=84850276][/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

Must you really quote a date? Really? So if by end of December and DPR doesn’t contact 2nd list hopefuls, what will happen? Which of the stated affirmations below will you come here and sprew

~ You were very certain your ‘sauces’ gave you an authentic info but as usual, DPR and their inconsistent ways

Nothing and no one will hinder me from advocating for this at least for myself and my sanity. Pls you and your likes should stop coming here to do this. Can you just stop?? I am personally begging.

We know you have ‘sauces’ and we appreciate you but please keep your dates to yourself.

And for those of you that will come and attack me cos of this comment of mine, una no Dey tire They keep giving dates since July 2018 and none has come to fusion, and u keep asking for more dates.

Even though u know that u will be quoted by people like me and others i will still talk. bros guy, u most not read or pay attention to any date given if u believe or know the result is failure. allow people like me and others to read and hoping it should be well or otherwise life still goes on tongue

l
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hammer2019:

The list never done up till now o.
Na Shakur dey run the show proper now and we no know when the final mixtape go drop.

Bruh, we don eat beans sotey e purge us and na im we still use take stop the purge. We don eat am as Ewagoyin, Akara, MoiMoi, Beans and rice, Beans and Dodo, Beans and Spaghetti. No kind beans wey Musa never chop, no kind chef/distributor wey we never see for this thread o grin grin. Na Marvel still dey on top of the Beans chain.

Some people don tire for the beans, but na now some people dey crave the beans.
Na God hand we dey at this point, incoming cooler dey for next week sef and i trust say Tamihawwt and Smartgrid sef get some Mr Tata spiced beans in store for us.
Na siddon look we dey at this point, as we dey anticipate the spoiling of every cooler wey drop sad

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

l

LOL. Don't even bother doing this. Some people will still beg for "beans", it's in their blood. By close of work for the year, another cooler of hot beans will be dished. Likely telling us that the Bayelsa man didn't see to the list. Till work resumes next year.
Our "resumption" date is January 13th oo, just one month away, and we still dey wait for APL.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chai I forgot to add this sad angry

anonymmous:

LOL. Don't even bother doing this. Some people will still beg for "beans", it's in their blood. By close of work for the year, another cooler of hot beans will be dished. Likely telling us that the Bayelsa man didn't see to the list. Till work resumes next year.
Our "resumption" date is January 13th oo, just one month away, and we still dey wait for APL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wizgrandpa:

The list never done up till now o.
Na Shakur dey run the show proper now and we no know when the final mixtape go drop.

Bruh, we don eat beans sotey e purge us and na im we still use take stop the purge. We don eat am as Ewagoyin, Akara, MoiMoi, Beans and rice, Beans and Dodo, Beans and Spaghetti. No kind beans wey Musa never chop, no kind chef/distributor wey we never see for this thread o grin grin. Na Marvel still dey on top of the Beans chain.

Some people don tire for the beans, but na now some people dey crave the beans.
Na God hand we dey at this point, incoming cooler dey for next week sef and i trust say Tamihawwt and Smartgrid sef get some Mr Tata spiced beans in store for us.
Na siddon look we dey at this point, as we dey anticipate the spoiling of every cooler wey drop sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by klassd(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Marvel68:

Hwfa, second week of December don pass o.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Harddiskng:

grin grin grin grin
We shall find out soon.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
klassd:

Hwfa, second week of December don pass o.

You are just the genesis of this problem.
Never say what you didn’t see or hear.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=kbrule1 post=84850276][/quote]

That’s the spirit
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by klassd(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Marvel68:

You are just the genesis of this problem.
Never say what you didn’t see or hear.

Lmao! Are you not the one posting on NNPC thread that APL will be released by second week of December and that resumption is on January 20th? And 13rh for DPR

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
klassd:

Lmao! Are you not the one posting on NNPC thread that all will be released in second week of December and that resumption is on January 20th? And 13rh for DPR

NNPC was for second week. I even advised NNPC hopefuls to wait till January, 2020. All these from multiple sources.

DPR resumption, 13/01/2020

Next time, read carefully.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Marvel68:

grin grin grin grin
We shall find out soon.

grin grin grin grin
After two years, I am praying to God you are right this time. Me sef don tire.

Once I collect APL I go send one crate of stout to your side, your work for here no easy at all grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
You are a clown I swear grin

Harddiskng:

grin grin grin grin

Once I collect APL I go send one crate of stout to your side, your work for here no easy at all grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Now I am craving for Tamihawtt’s inflow sad sad Today is12th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Harddiskng:

grin grin grin grin

Let your faith not fail. It will be over soon.
Yeah, we gonna drink to that but that would be after your medicals wink
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.